ITT: Brave and Smart Indian Americans

Meet the brave Indian-American teacher whose quick thinking saved many lives in Florida school shooting.

indianexpress.com/article/world/shanthi-vishwanathan-florida-school-shooting-meet-the-brave-indian-american-teacher-whose-quick-thinking-saved-many-lives-5068030/lite/
ITT: we say thanks to Brave and very smart Indian-Americans who saved many lives in Florida Shootings.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160931663/#160931705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160931663/#160931705

what did she do, fling poo in the shooter's eyes to blind him?

No.

But What did you do today? Learned 1 Bomb plus 1 Bomb is equal to Not enough Bombs Nipmonkey.

>Indian-American
No such thing. Indian invader in America. From now on Sup Forums calls nonwhites by their ethnicity, not their stolen country club membership.

Okay Mutt from Muttland, give thanks and leave.

she a fag. Nice picture it looks like she is being held captive by Taliban

did she pooped there in the class .

lol what's the matter Apu
You wanna talk about it?

Indians are so desperate to be praised. Shooter probably slipped on some shit in the hallways and that's why he stopped shooting.

>POO IN THE LOO

SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE INNNNNNNNNNN DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAA LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

>Asking kids to crouch in the floor
>Brave
What kind of journalism have we stumbled upon Jesus!

i guess the difference here is that Japanese city streets haven't had any bombs dropped on them in 70 years

>What's the matter?
Anything that occupies space and has mass is matter.
Get back to school now!

What IS matter =/= what is the matter

Jesus Christ India, no wonder you can't figure out how to use a toilet, Britain occupied you for years and you still can't even speak English correctly

EAT SHIT DALIT

DESIGNATED

She losing her hair?

Yea but your beta males sure have stopped dropping sperm into Jap vaginas.
Goodbye Jap monkey.
Your time is over.

The chinks (the Chinese and best Korean kind) are right to hate you. Kim better lob some more nukes your way. 2 were definitely not enough.

Goodnight alt right

Here comes the eternal weeb internet defence force.

Kek

As a pajeet living in le 56% land. I applaud my fellow ethnically related friend. She has done a great job. Fuck the amerimutts and eurocucked plebs in this thread. Their nations are gonna be taken over by migrant hordes and kike welfare states anyway.

>Tfw you want to hide in the toilet but you don't know where it is.

the only thing I find about this women being a teacher is some rate my teacher review from 2016. No public records show her being a teacher. I think she a spook

Nipple sama don't mess with us. we rape shits. we don't shoot kids. no fragile whitey here.

best post.