Guys, can we actually meme Housewifes back into 2018?

Guys, can we actually meme Housewifes back into 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306279/Mother-refused-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-daughter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like manipulate them into thinking that being a housewife is a good thing. I mean Sup Forums has done such things before

Bump

No. Women dont love men and the state provides everything a woman needs.
Truth is women are not retarded and know they can take your kids, keep the house, pets and half your income.
If she claims you abused her in the divorce, you'll get a restraining order too so you cant see your kids. If mommies new bf molests your kids she will cover it up too:
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5306279/Mother-refused-report-Afghan-migrant-molesting-daughter.html
You may find a woman willing to "act" submissive.
Lose your job? > divorce
Wife loses weight? > divorce
You become disabled? >divorce
Youre basically a workhorse as a husband, to be slaughtered and replaced by a new horse as soon as you twist an ankle.

Worry not my brothers! Our salvation is at hand!

She is already perfect. Where buy?

men cook better. women have dirtier washrooms. these have all been proven by various sources. how are you going to get a woman to fly a jumbo jet or to drive her car better. or to not be a single mother in a certain way. or to have better taste buds? you cant

The real live flesh version of that is better, but whatever. White women are still trash.

10/10 would marry

would turn down her blinking tho

>The real live flesh version of that is better
The real life version of that is too busy getting mental illness from getting cummed on by Chad

She blinks too much.

Why is there a fucking hookah in that picture? 1950s America didn't even know what a hookah was, let alone use one.

This is just another divisionary campaign made by Jews.

I bet if you put a job listing up for the role that you want from a women it would be cheaper than getting married if that's what you want.

>Sup Forums has done such things before
no

Starting from puberty every female learns to use her body and beauty to manipulate and take unmerited stuff from others/males.

Marriage is a form of prostitution. The only objective value females have is having eggs and wombs. Just that. Males provide sperm and resources.

Everything else is just sugar-coating blue pill fantasy to cover the basic natural mating and reproducing instinct.

I hope the son in that story shot his mother in the knees and poke off her eyes. Will give her somethibg to think about for the rest of her life.

Historical revision is a common communist/kike tactic

The 600 series had rubber skin, we spotted them easy.

Fuck right in the feels. Women can be truly fucking evil.

My mother did the same to me, violent thoughts were considered.

Its White Sharia, it includes the best of both worlds. From the white part we get cold beer, from the muslim part we got a loyal wife and hookahs. Hookah + beer is pretty much the perfect chill out combination.

too late your women belong to black bulls

Holy shit! I thought that was real for a second.

>women r evil cuz dey don lov meeeee
No.
The jew has a grip on woman
(((they))) gave her a voice, and she kicked and screamed.
All we have to do is teach it its place, and that its place is a GREAT place to be.
Dont be a faggot
Be Atomwaffen.

for now, faggot.
We can fix it. We need to fight the jew first, then worry about your boner.

>The jew has a grip on woman
Women are the ultimate jew.
How did this pathetic inferior human trick men into working while they spend 90% of his income.

no need to meme just act like a man they fall in line...treat them like whores and make it clear there are only whores and housewives and watch how they scramble to get reclassed

free will must be respected.
and the repercussions of their stupidity are already showing...
don't fret, don't be angry... it's just the darwinian express getting rid of useless DNA
that goes for:
>soyboys (can't breed)
>SJW, feminists (won't breed or muddy up the gene pool through mixing to spite daddy)
>liberals (especially roasties) who get in the hairlines once the muzzies start turning on them (expect mass rapes, murders, prepare your mind accordingly, the ones who don't flee form obvious death and destruction aren't worth it... they're not human and should die.. prove me wrong...)

also: for every 10 roasties out there there is 1 woman who just wants to get to some user with a straight head on his shoulders who knows how the world really works, contrary to all the propaganda on here...

if somebody fights you the way (((they))) are doing right now, you know your pissing off people and there's a whole lot of fear involved, on both sides...

Youre making me upset.

My gf literally wants to be my housewife and every time she cooks me food or cleans stuff for me she says she’s a good housewife
We don’t even live together either, and she’s also extremely loyal to me and is basically my sex slave
It’s insane

God I hope so

>i want to be a model for my children
>divorces the dad

black men have got nothing to lose. half of a black mans stuff isnt very much, so they can smack women when they act up and not care.

black privilege

>Like manipulate them into thinking that being a housewife is a good thing.

So, just tell them the truth?