Why are the Lebanese such cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5600764/carnival-cruise-fight-australia-barkho-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=lp1VuWvJIog
youtube.com/watch?v=mA5IYFfU3eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't everyone a cunt in Australia?

shitcunt

Sage. Fuck your shitty post with no content.

kys faggot. Hezbollah is based.

Media reports they were an extended ‘Italian family’?

They make shawarma and their ladies have such nice round bums.

"Repeat that again cunt!!!!"

Why is the Aussie meeja not reporting that these are drug dealing mussie trash from Melbourne.

classic australian nigger shitpost, go suck abo dick.

why is every cunt wearing these fucking gay faggot bags?...

Why are those retards always so fat?

They were Lebanese
thesun.co.uk/news/5600764/carnival-cruise-fight-australia-barkho-family/

Father's Facebook page david.barkho.5 (non friends can post comments...)
He wasn't on the ship but is defending his family

>Why are the Lebanese such cunts?

its genetic. lebanese and palestinians are basically pure jews before the jews mixed with europeans and gained a higher i.q.

>Came from a war torn muslim majority country that persecuted christian Lebanese
>Never integrated because of their retarded muslim religion/politics
>Never finished school because low IQ
>Involved with bikie gangs
>Generation after generation is involved with crime syndicates
>Australian government created this problem, imported this problem and now wants the general civilian populace to DEAL WITH IT

pic very related

They are dirty cunts, anti-semetic, and pretty anti-western. But having a look at the facebook account of the father i dont believe they are Muslim. They are probably Christians, Lebanese Christians.

Muslim Lebanese, whether Sunni, Shia, or whatever the fuck Druze are, are always garbage. Christian Lebanese are a mixed bag (they're always either straight-laced or absolute hoodlums, rarely are they ever just normal people)

>anti-semetic
arab niggers are semites too m8.
They just are dumb as fuck

Yeah, I eat too. Doesn't make me fat.

drug dealers wear those usually, they're very prevalent with asian and white drug dealers too. I also hate the stereotype that asians are law abiding, literally all my pot hookups are from asian drug dealers it's astonishing.

>literally all my pot hookups are from asian drug dealers it's astonishing.

are they vietnamese?

mostly chinese and some japs. Although there are viet ones but none that I get off.

>mostly chinese and some japs.

i live in a chinese suburb so see hundreds of chinks everyday but i have lived in sydney all my life and never met a jap even though theres meant to be ten thousand of them living in the city. i have been to japanese restaurants before and all the workers were koreans. the japs are all in stealth mode.

Lebos gave us Fat Pizza and inspired a generation of youths to drive Valiant, rotaries and VL Turbos sideways whilst wearing Kappa and Champion tracksuits.
For this we should be eternally grateful

I caught herpes from a fat Lebanese prostitute in Oakleigh.

Thanks Obama

>Champion
I didn't know that still existed. Gay.

We have enough low life, nigger tier gang members in our country alone.
Now we get Aussie gangs full of mutts to add to the kennels.

is that the stereotypical look for a leb in straya? with the neckbag (or however you guys call it) and all that shit?
if so, the sandniggers over here dress exactly the same. disgusting as shite

Yeah basically they love Gucci, Everlast, Adidas, Nike TN shoes, Nike Dri-Fit hats, etc. Usually drive around in Subaru WRX that have "hectic subwoofers". Here's a video of your average lebo in Australia: youtube.com/watch?v=lp1VuWvJIog

Seriously japs?

Like we don’t have problems with the FOB Maori cunts shitting up south East Queensland.
You cunts are actual cancer.

>gave us
get fucked retard, they appropriated shit, drive a VL, WRX, or skyline and people are all "hurr durr wog/lebo" they took ownership of cool shit. white people let them have it too, just like they gave away the first world.
i hate cunts like you, grow a brain for fucks sake.

they also gave us this cracker of a laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=mA5IYFfU3eM

yeah they are around

>cracker of a laugh
>hilarious "Aussies"