Would you be an anime girl's foot slave?

Would you be an anime girl's foot slave?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/119045/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd be their slave, full stop.

Absolutely.

But feet get dirty and stinky user.

No, but I would make her my slave and force her to wear socks.

Yes

Do I have to sign a contract?

I'd kill myself if it meant being an animu girl's foot slave for all eternity in the afterlife.

i like feet but thats a bit too

I'd be an anime girl's literally anything.

where are the feets?

>feet fetish

Same reason you're attracted to dicks: brain wiring.

I'd be more inclined to agree if you removed the word foot.

ass>feet. u mad?

ass=feet

In this pc i haven't made the sadpanda stuff, so post some enjoyable foot doujins
nhentai.net/g/119045/
[Ishigaki Takashi] Boku wa Anata ni Wan to Naku | Let Me Bark For You Ch. 1-3 [English]

>not a facesitting slave
I remember when I only had a thing for sweaty feet. Graduated from that and now have a even more degenerate fetish for smelly buttholes and facesitting thanks to dokurosan

You guys are the worst foot fetishists ever. Feet is a side dish. It's not something to stick to the viewer and just whore out like ass or tits. It's suppose to be the subtle pureness in the image. Something you appreciate because it shows bare nudity and innocence. Most of these fucking images are just up in your face, LOOK AT MY SOLES AND GET HARD disgusting images.

This is what real foot fetish images should look like.

Hm I'm not into hardcore footfaggotry like footjobs or foot worship, that disgusts me, but you can't deny cute smol girl feet.

Yama feet.

>hardcore footfaggotry like footjobs
Friend, there is nothing better than a facesitting footjob. You'll see the light one day.

This is perfect, thank you.