Dragon Ball Super

What if the Tournament of Power arc is a setup to replace the DBZ and DB cast with a new set of characters?

>All the universes participating in the Tournament right now are merged into one after this arc.

>Dragonball Super continues with Goku, Vegeta, and the strongest fighter (or 2) from each of the other Universes as the main cast.

>Brolyna
>Smugpup
>Hit/Cabba
>Bergamot/Basil
>Tumblrina/Visorgirl
> Someone from U11 Pride Squad

>This means Gohan, Buu and everyone else is completely sidelined for this new cast never to be relevant again for the rest of Super.
>Bulma should be involved in some way or form because she's been there since the very beginning.

Why it could happen:
They effectively replaced and sidelined a lot of the cast in Dragonball when moving to Dragonball Z - Piccolo, Gohan, Vegeta, and later Trunks / Kid Trunks / Goten became the major players, replacing Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Roshi, Chaotzu and Launch

Pros:
No longer having to care about if Gohan is better off jobbing or doing nothing.
No longer having to feel bad about humans not being involved.
No longer have to create asspull power boosts for characters struggling to keep up.
Potential for character development for Vegeta that doesn't involve him being a family man anymore.
No more power level bullshit "Why is he coming along he's shit tier" discussions because we can safely assume almost everyone will be top tier in some degree.
No longer just the Super Saiyan Show, apart from interactions between Cabba and Vegeta, and Vegeta gets to play team leader
Bergamot becomes the new designated jobber / Yamcha

Cons:
Potentially jumping the shark
New set of characters could be unpopular
There will be at least one furry if not two in the main cast (if you you are a furry you can count this as a pro)
You'd have to give up hope for any of your favorite Dragonball / Dragonball Z characters ever being relevant ever again

Personally I'd be all for a huge sweeping change like this

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13671122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

no.

Why can't retards like OP wait for the bump limit?

That's fucking stupid.

Anyone else have a terrible day?

I don't even have the energy to shitpost or falseflag tonight... I'm just done

Many people probably. Threads were slow as fuck earlier today

This is retarded, so is clearly the plan.

>Mother diagnosed with lung cancer
>Catch stage 2 pneumonia
>Cant work because of pneumonia and currently losing money
>$90 Gunpla knocked off shelf by furry retard and ruined

Last one, I probably shouldve predicted, but yea, shitty day

No, because I have a social life.

First he was stronger than SSBx10 Goku in the Champa arc.

Then he was nerfed to SSB Goku level in the rematch and now he's apparently weaker than SSG Goku.

Top kek I wonder how Hitfags feel about this?

:thinking:

reminder Caulifla stinks

I had a great day!
But I'm tired of shitposting too. The episodes just haven't been as fun and have been boring as fuck since the episode where Kale chimped out. The pride troopers jobbing and U2 being another fodder tier universe have sapped all the fun away from the tournament.

Reminder that there are 5 Saiyans in the ToP for the SSG ritual

These are your new main characters. Say something nice about them.

Where does all of their power levels go when they're in base forms?

Let's say goku is 1 million base form and 50 million super saiyan. Where does the other 49 million power levels go and why can't goku use it without transforming???

fuck you super isn't canon and freeza died when trunks sliced him in half

>Where does all of their power levels go when they're in base forms?

Yes.

freeza is so much better as a rival than vegeta

Left or right?

So far the main characters seem to be Goku, 17, 18 and some dykes.

I'm more than okay with this.

That's a tough one. I'm leaning right, but I'd also be perfectly fine with left.

51% vs 49% split. They both look good.

black eyes would be better than both

That is because Vegeta is no longer the character he used to be. Vegeta used to be an enjoyable character with a great personality, now he is just some family man. I miss old Vegeta, he was fun.

Seeing as how they made an entirely new studio for Dragon Ball content, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. we barely know anything of their worlds, just imagine a rebooted GT that doesn't suck dick.

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

So... Is Helles a human or what? It would be nice if DBS could confirm that a human is, in fact, a Goddess of Destruction.

Freeza has nice eyebrows.

100% Right. The eyes should always be blue/green.

I find humans being OP to be a boring wish fulfillment. They are way better as side characters and extras.

Recoome looked more human than her. Maybe because she's ugly, idk

what the fuck is this

Neither. Both are terrible new forms.

Who's going down first: Gohan or Vegeta?

why does she have a full crotch V while sitting?

Vegeta probably, although both will likely get KO'd by Jiren at the same time

Universe 10 must be preserved to protect this smile.

Could True Golden Frieza hold up against SSBKK Goku?

Vegeta will be emotional, Gohan will be off-screened

Dude, fuck you.
The only beings able to do anything being saiyajins is boring shit.
The fact that super is hated right now should tell you that.

A race of humans being SSJ or beyond tier and having their own unique power up would be fucking awesome.

Recent poll put frieza and vegeta ahead of goku in popularity.
They're hoping that by putting goku next to the most popular character they can keep him relevant.
It's not working.

Well, I mean, we don't need OP humans in the main cast. I just mean it would be cool to know that humans are something more than just pathetic stepping stones for Saiyans in other universes. We don't need to SEE it, per se. It would just be cool if the series handwaved at the possibility of humans being an insanely powerful species in another universe.

>blue confirmed shit
Its over toyo won

I know that feel. I can't go on. This is so tiresome. I have to face the fact that my boy Gohan isn't as strong, gifted or competent as His Highness, prince Vegeta. He will probably get ringed out within the next two episodes. I am resigned to Gohan's fate. I will let Vegeta have Jiren.

Disgusting thread opener filled with Caulicuck delusion. Almost fucking threw up.

Kill yourself you RETARD

It wasn't a popularity poll, it literally asked fans which character they cheered for most, and they said Freeza.

Freeza confirmed not going anywhere. I'm more than okay with this.

It wouldn't matter if they made SSJ or beyond Humans, Namakians, Androids, or anything else it would be the same if the writing is still shit.

Problem with that is that humans only exist in U7 and U6, and in U6 the humans/earthlings destroyed their entire planet via nuclear warfare until Beerus wished them back for his cute bro.

There's no reason to assume that the human race exists in any other universe. We still don't even know where the Yardrat came from as well.

Why don't you have more terrible days then? It's time for the age of the seriousfags.

If they're smart, they'll wait to do a new DB series until after Nozawa retires, with Goten and Trunks as the leads. Put them in space/another dimension. You can easily weave in the U6 saiyans from and the furfags. Jiren, Toppo, and Hit in the main cast might have us starting at a power level where there's not much to work with but it's not like they were able to visually display an increase in power for SSB beyond the hair color.

>all of these low-energy fags

I guess CHADhan bros are very energetic and productive people

Holy shit GTfag completely wore me out of autism and I can't post anymore
Fill me back up Caulifags,Gohanpedos

Not gonna happen. You only think that because Dragon Ball Super moves so much faster than Dragon Ball Z (because Z was plagued with filler and moved way slower than it should have). Tons of characters get introduced in Z only to be never seen after getting some basic amount of development.

If there's any characters that are sticking around it's going to be Universe 6. I think what we might see is someone asking the Zenos to allow a team-up towards the end of the tournament allowing two universes to work together for mutual survival.

I'm curious about the U6 Namekians. I mean, in U7 we have:
>Almost all Namekians wiped out in a climate change (100 are said to be on Namek at the beginning of the Namek saga).
>The Nameless Namekian was a dragon-type Namekian who was sent to Earth as a child (to escape said climate change) and lost his memory after a head injury. Over time he became corrupted by Earth's people and eventually split into Kami and Piccolo Daimao.
>After the Namek Saga about 80 Namekians survived in the most optimistic estimates (they wished for Namekians killed by Freiza's men to be revived but the ones killed by Vegeta remained dead).
>At the time Nail is the most powerful Namekian having a power level rivaling Vegetas. Piccolo is also really strong after undergoing training with Kaio-sama. After their fusion Piccolo becomes far stronger than any Namek in existence.
>Later after Piccolo fuses with Kami he becomes one of the most powerful people on the planet (more powerful than SS1 Goku, SS1 Vegeta, and 17 at the time; though SS2 hadn't been achieved yet).
Soooo, the two Namekians fighting for U6 have to be insanely strong by Namekian standards to stand a chance against Piccolo. Either they're also the result of training and merging or U6 Namekians are somehow different (possibly bad dudes). U6 Namek might have also not undergone climate change wiping out the majority of their population.

>Gets screen time alone with Whis
>not making it within the top 5 of U7
The training will pay off, trust me. tabun

>run as much as you want botamo, i will NEVER run out of bullets

>have more terrible days then

Frieza should turn good at this point

You'll have to wait in line, boy. Lord Frieza is stealing the show.

>he sees your impure soul filled with hatred

>Freeza
>not good already

Sorry Freezafag but the chad squad already claimed the thread, you can bully Gokufags until he next thread if you feel like it

That...that's a popularity poll.

I still think that the humans in U6 should have been god tier. Someone has to be cool now that we know that the U6 saiyajins are a bunch of shit tier fucking losers.

>Frieza just looking at Vegeta with his seductive red eyes
>Vegeta is uncomfortable to be watched by his former boss

>give zamasu my regards when you reach non-existance

Say something nice about Gohan's new bitch.

So have you guys finally accepted that Gohan is going to do great in his episode and that he is on his way to greatness?

You should, because IT IS HAPPENING VERY SOON

So is Goku a harem protagonist except for strong dudes who like to fight?

>doesn't want a harem of 999 cute waifus
>wants a harem of 999 strong dudes

We haven't even seen fucking namekians from U7 properly explored and still have some room to work with them.

I don't give a fuck about those random faggots from U6.

Where's my motherfucking superhumans!

>"You are still 1000 years early to challenge me, Son Gohan!"

where the fuck is freeza gonna live when they inevitably bring him back as a main character when the saga is over?

capsule corp? Kame house? In a space ship just outside of earth?

I find that poll interesting. Maybe this result is partly because Frieza is the only one who wants to go against Zeno-sama? Thinking about it, isn't 17 the one at the bottom in that poll? His attitude is the complete opposite of Frieza's.

Because toei is shit everything you mentioned is filler BS, toyotaro is following AT's story to a T

Let's see how well he wears his plot armor...

Say goodbye to your entire universe Cus, GODhan had enough of Gowasu's errors.

Zamasu was a mistake and your universe will pay the price

Reminder that Caulishits have less than 2 weeks to live.

Episode 104 will be the end of the Caulifag.

It's not friezafriends fault you choose the wrong hero, Paco. Gohan 's gonna job and Frieza is going with Goku to the finals.

RoC when?

strawpoll.me/13671122

stop that

>caulicucks so low energy they can't even keep up with the GODhan chads

Come on cucklets step it up

>hey guys let's draw final form cell
>ok
>should I keep the tail?
>no. remove his deadliest and creepiest weapon.
>sounds great

no

Just use the weird Cell X queen from Heroes.

>DBZ and DB cast

I didn't mean it in that way, I'm sorry. It's just that enough is enough

I would like if we could get more info about Frieza's race. Come on, Toriyama. Throw us a bone on his race, already.

Gohanfags are avatarfagging now.
Fuck em all

Maybe, you have that trailer where it shows Freeza and Goku fighting against Jiren, who knows... anything can happen

The fuck is this shit? I just cringed.

>S-stop posting pictures on Sup Forums!

Zamasu…

I told you I was done. None of you are worth it.

I had a really bad day. I just want to cry right now.

>trailer
Heroes isnt exactly the thing to go by for confirming anime shit. if that was the case the U7 MVPS will be the androids, GOku, vegeta, and GOhan

Prove it.

Are you trying to shill that shitty website watermark on your image?

Do you guys think Vegeta will ever wish for immortality or the revival of U7's Saiyans?

Go cry in a corner you fucking faggot.

They gonna dump him on Beerus' planet.

>Toriyama: time to draw boo's final form
>editor: let's make him bigger and scarier
>T: nah, that's too predictable. let's instead make him smaller, dumber, and shaped more like a penis