>>160944335

Fucking kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCBUouBU_Oo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/17/polish-pm-draws-ire-claim-jewish-holocaust-perpetrators/
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/16/mainstream-media-meltdown-hungary-tax-soros-charities-illegal-immigration/
voiceofeurope.com/blahblahblah
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK, even the basketball players are white.

Not even hiding it anymore.

KEK
The year bearly started and the autism lvls are skyrocketing already.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCBUouBU_Oo
Get fucked, kikes

Sorry Bro but try to get on mu level
"Polish PM draws ire with claim of Jewish Holocaust 'perpetrators'"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/17/polish-pm-draws-ire-claim-jewish-holocaust-perpetrators/
My power level is ultimate

>STOP BEING A BAD GOY, YOU NEED DIVERSITY, YOU NEED TO FEEL ASHAMED FOR BEING WHITE, I SAID STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

God, I love this desperation so much. Kikes are so powerless when their (((NGOs))) are being uprooted and they cant hide behind a guise of neutrality.

This world became fully autistic

Jewish-Polish PM accuses Jews of slaughtering Jews

What the FUCK is going on

You are like little baby, watch this.

breitbart.com/london/2018/02/16/mainstream-media-meltdown-hungary-tax-soros-charities-illegal-immigration/

have you burned downed that soros university yet or is it still operating?

Soon Poland will claim Hitler was Jewish and Nazism was a Jewish plot to genocide Poles!

GODDAMNIT MY SIDES HAVE ASCENDED TO ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTANCE
I would probably laugh as much as about the previous one, but since you were strongly against that fucking traitor of mankind, it is wierdly unsurprising you'd do that, good job!

Stand aside Polish babbies.

They gave it a deadline till 2018 IIRC. They didnt want to just shut it down, but slowly strangle it to death to measure the strength of the screeching the bugmen the NGOs were able to assemble. When no one really gave a shit despite somehow literally the entire leftist media of the world taking interest in it, Orbán went on and started destroying foreign funding channels for NGOs. The university itself is just their recruitment center.

any source on the decision?
Especially weird since there are niggers in it

What does it say user?

Days of merchants are over. We have internet and they have Israel. Two fatal mistakes for them. Who cares about 70 years holohoax guilt today? Last nail to coffin was flooding europe with niggers and muslims. Who wasn't racist before, is now. Only niggers, shitskins, jews and antifags want more refugees. Everyone else have enough.

“Do not let Soros have The last laugh”

The entire thing is sourced but you wouldnt understand the news reports and the mayor explaining it anyway.

Haha Hungary YES.

The Ear of Chaos has finally begun.
Soon T-I-G-E-R-S will fall from the sky

Good for you!

Then you might have to do some catching up on history. Read about Judenrat, jewish police under nazi regime and forming of ghettos. It s very well documented with tons of books and videos, even accesible on youtbe. History is darker and blodier than you thought. And i wont even start on genocide commited by Jews under communist regime.

Russians and cigány on suicide watch

Romania is so big, we have everything!
Did you know that we have gypsies?

USA is so big, we have everything!
Did you know that we have niggers?

Poland is so big, we have everything!
Did you know that we have merchants?

Germany is so big, we have everything!
Did you know that we have Germans?

Wasn't his mother jewish? And we all know jew bloodlines are tracked maternally.

1. Polish right-wing gov is actually center-left extremly catholic nationalists.
2. We are probably the only ones who ever managed to reliably convert jews to being Poles, by extreme national fanaticism deeply rooted in history, religion and honest work.
3. The biggest offence EVER to a Pole is to lie about his history, and we know about what jews did during WW2 and communism, they were responsible for keeping common people eating dirt. And what kikes done with accusingus of being nazi was... honestly I do not have the words to express how fucking wrong and offensive it was. It was just too much, and people want to repill the world on thier kikery and thier crimes, enough is enough.

Wait, my city is European capital of culture for 2019 did we get this because they consider us non white?

>Germany is so big, we have everything!
>Did you know that we have Germans?

G O L D

I'd rather not have the cultural centre of europe in Hungary, I don't want nonwhite tourists flooding here

Based Hungary

2021 actually. And we share the title with Timisoara and a city in Greece. Fuck me it's true.

why would you want this anyway? is the increase in local business worth it?

That and you get money for infrastructure as well.

Dont forget your training senpai. You will be okay. We believe in you!

[Laughter Continues]

Oh Hungary ... never change, ex-K.u.K. bros!

mayor of timisoara is a fucking incompetent so all will be shit, maybe novi sad and eleusis will save the face

Saved.

Btw this promotional video is so fucking comfy, could watch it all day...

Hey Hungarybro should I visit your country? it looks pretty cool

>filename.jpeg

Budapest is pretty comfy

Do most people speak English because your language looks like someone threw random letters together then spammed the character map to add punctiation

>everyone is white, happy and dancing in the streets.
What could have been

voiceofeurope.com/blahblahblah
Is there a real source for this? Voice of Europe is as fake as CNN.

Younger people usually can speak English.

I am sold, tourism++

There was a negro at 0:44.
He looks high as fuck, I bet he doesn't even know what he's doing here.

never hear? jew is a jew for a jew. Many were working with Hitler , even if believing the bible in the end of times 150 000 jews will betray they own and help christians

Then again this is Central Europe, so don't be surprised if you see a hobo here and there.

Anywhere there's people to mooch off of there are hobos. Hungary looks like somewhere I'd like to visit as well.

A hobo or two lol. If I walk near a park in any city here in Aus I will be screamed at that I'm a white cunt and and threatened by abos. A few hobos are just decoration.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

Australia hobo abos

My friend was in Australia, he told me all abos are alcoholic hobos. They don't do any crime, just drink until their liver fails.
Sounds better than the average nigger, to be honest.

It's true that they are literally too drunk to cause much trouble most of the time but they will prey on people who aren't familiar with them.

As for niggers, I don't know how anyone in the USA puts up with them, must be like living in hell.

>As for niggers, I don't know how anyone in the USA puts up with them, must be like living in hell.
If you don’t live in the cities, they are easily avoided. They tend to concentrate themselves. Its the beaners and poos you literally can’t seem to avoid.

>they don't do any crime
Aside from a huge amount of home invasions, theft, and assaults when in mobs, they are pretty harmless. Most are short and not muscular.

Home invasions..you must be out west or north eh. That's yer more wild, territorial variant than the city dwelling, semi-domesticated abo. You wanna be extra careful with those ones.

This thread is so fucking comfy I poured myself some polish mead

Midwest. I've bought 3 bikes in 3 years, and been broken into twice. Each time they pretended it was their house and that they were too shit faced to know better. Adorable if it wasn't so fucked.

This is comfy as fuck thread now.
damn that looks good, my fav is Georgian moonshine tho