JEREMY CORBYN ACCUSED OF SPYING FOR RUSSIA

Czech agent claims Jeremy Corbyn was a Soviet Agent...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5404789/Senior-Labour-figures-spied-Russians-80s.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA
youtube.com/watch?v=C5WbwHO8msU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he was spying for israel

Unlikely, considering he supports hamas, PLO and other pally groups.

Well duh, we've known this for a while. He is a literal communist (not the American term for anyone right of neocons), his chancellor is a Maoist, openly.

It'll be Russia. Arafat was really an Egyptian in the employ of the KGB, ,... true story

but he's anti semitic so he cant be a russian commie. what's his jew name? does corbyn as a name sound jewy? does it mean anything else in substitution? who cares. tories are shit. everybody spies on everybody. i dont even need to click your daily bowel movement links with badly written headlines to see how shitty and filled with lies you are. it says that labour might have done something that the daily bowel movement tabloid did not like, back in the 1980s, so 40 years later corbyn is now an anti jew, jew, for communist russia. mkaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Thanks Ivan

>shill thread format 0.0005 A
needs more believable fake outrage. 0/10 subversion attempt. go back to libbot...

from shit bag "article":
>Labour sources said the claims were 'entirely false' and insisted Mr Mr Sarkocy has 'no credibility at all'.
>entirely false but published anyways
>no credibility
>two instances of "mister", proving their own idiocy
>met with a russian once
>COMMUNIST! YOU WORKED FOR OUR SECRET POLICE IM A FORGER AND ALLEGED AGENT PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND PAY ME GOLDEN DAWN SHEKELS

Stalin and "modern" USSR was anti-Jew

>mister sarkozy without the 'z'

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i mean former not forger

He is openly communist for crying out loud... He purged his party of center (Blairites), his momentum group is a pressure group used to purge moderates.

They can all burn, he's an IRA lover as well and wants us enriched beyond Iranian Uranium levels. He can burn in hell.

Go to bed nigger.

>Le no credibility maymay
>Le no evidence maymay
>Despite his policies and front bench declaring love for Mao Zedong and Stalin
>Le no evidence!
>Le Corbynator didn't meet with IRA and have sex with them
>Le Momentum Face
Please die.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA

youtube.com/watch?v=C5WbwHO8msU

yeah but piggy blowjobs and muh strong and stable jew debt while curried india takes us over economically

tig if brue

Go back to that Indian thread and read my post about Scotland and England alone.

Stop being a nigger titted wank shit or I'll kill your family and then eat their cocks for lunch. And in regards to Theresa May, she is useless. We need right wing death squads, not communists!

Now do as you are told you momentum shill!

Corbychev

margaret thatcher was a cunt and wilson was better than the wimpy whatever his name was that you had. how's the shitty sippy cup DUP coalition coming? how's fucking brexit coming. why is ulster a jew star flag and now in a ruling coalition as with the sippy cup DUP faggots?

Silence Jamal ibn Takbir al Ginger Hair, we want you dead and we want you to burn in hell with Allah (shit be upon her).

We will rule Europe and nuke America and Russia and you? Momentum scum, we'll flay you alive and piss on your exposed nerve endings whilst we laugh at your screams!

nukes are fake. anyways. bye.

>wants us enriched beyond Iranian Uranium levels
Like Every Labour politician

>Party accused of X denies X
>Party accused of X claims source has no credibility

Well that settles it.

What a retarded article.
Next you will believe trump is a nazi spy

Finally someone with common sense on this shitty board
You got angry replies with no arguments

You're fucking retarded, probably a Britain first voter too

>Russian
>Soviet

Why do media retards use these completely different words interchangeably? Is it a deliberate attempt to conflate the two in the minds of the masses to mislead/manipulate? Or are they truly so stupid that they don't understand the difference?

media's face when they have to call one russia theory BS but say the other is totally legit.

>implying the people running the media have any shame

>he's an IRA lover
like thats bad, succ a dic redcoat.

BUMP

I tried to find reference to this on the BBC website but there wasn't any article. Really makes one ponder matters...

Just like fucking stoltenberg

BUMP

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID

OH SHIT

MUCH more believable than DJT or Nigel Farage

I wouldn't really call the Fabians "moderate" but everything is relevative