Anyone else not a racist piece of shit?

Anyone else not a racist piece of shit?

that cigar was already lit

No

>a racist piece of shit
elaborate

Anybody else never get beaten in a war by Emus?

me

We’re here

I'm not racist because I don't consider wetbacks, niggers, faggots, or the Dutch human beings.

This guy gets it.

I Don't trust jews and politicians, but everybody else is ok to me. Am i a racist?

if you are not racist, you are bluepilled normie.

for individuals? not racist
groups of people who have never met me? yes im racist - it is natural to experience in group preference, race is just another category for grouping - especially if they do not know you

>Anyone else not a racist piece of shit?
Nope.

this

kek
perfect image

I'm not a piece of shit.

I prefer enlightened.

He's using the cigar to burn his money.
Just for laughs.
Yes, he's that rich.

Me. Looking forward to the day I can impose my own surprisingly liberal brand of fascism on my enemies. Day of the rope will be fun and not what anyone expected.

Just you user, go back to faceberg or plebbit.

I'm not racist.

Racism is a crime. And crime...
Is for NIGGERS!

(OP)
If you are not a tribalist then you are most likely a whole host of personality traits that fall into a spectrum of the eternally molested.

The fact is you are a tribalist on some level, you are simply lying to yourself. With deeper insight into your personal background I could easily find your "limits" when comes to being a total universalist.

Every universalist ends up molested, abused and tossed into the ditch. Most end up insane and self-destructive towards the end of their journey's. This is often covered up by a false projection of replacement materialism. The materialism is simply a narcotic patching up the deep psychological holes.

Chances are you have had thoughts of being penetrated in your asshole by foreign objects.

Yeah, I'm racist, but not a piece of shit, look in the mirror abo shitskin and stay out of my country.

No one is not racist.

Just had to clear that up really quick.
As you were.

you already have ton's blacks in your country that you can't kick out and probably will racemix with you guys. so what harm would an abo shitskin do to your country?

i dont know anymore. I hate muslims and i hate those niggers and arabs and indians, who are uneducated and can't control their primal urges, like sending dick pics all the time.

But i dont hate asians or black people or jews.

I'm a racist who hates pieces of shit.

Why dont you hate jews bro?
Blacks are too stupid to hate, its like hating the bird that shat on your car, its just what birds do.

they don't have the quality of education like in first world countries. why do you hate jews though?

step in front of a train you maggot

basically what he is trying to say is i don't hate everyone from race but i hate those which shows common stereotypes that people belonging to a certain race are assumed to have

I hate niggers, I hate jews, I hate spics and asians too.

Why should i, conspiracy theories are just that, jews are after gold and money and ofcourse control, but only retards think there is some global conspiracy.

Jews compete each other and help each other, but they will rip each other also clean, if the get the chance.

Just read or watch the stories about ghetto...

Jews were picking on jews, fuck religions and shit.
Humans are always humans.

t. Abo

/thread

Fuck off Abo, go sniff paint.

Calm down, this is their safe space

nope

I'm not a racist piece of shit
it feels good

I appreciate all intelligent humans that work to the greater good of society. Of course, niggers are fundamentally incapable of that so it clear that you should avoid and prosecute all black people

how predictable

I despise PC culture. I enjoy racist comedy. I enjoy entertaining racist stereotypes every now and again.

But when it comes down to it, I don’t think I treat people unfairly because of their race. I’m pals my with my pajeet driver. I like and care about my Kenyan maid, treat her like a little sister.

no

Thats fine. We dont consider ourselves as the same species as mutts either.

Jews are evil. Faster you realise that, better will be for you

I used to be like you until I actually accepted reality instead of hiding from it.
You believe the lie because it's so big you don't believe someone would have the gall to perpetuate it.
The world is far more terrible than you want to believe

Passing judgement based upon actions instead of words is fun!