Paganism

Can any pagans on Sup Forums tell me about Paganism? What you beleive etc.

I''m more of a New Ager than a Pagan, being a strict Pagan seems a bit off if you're not continuing a generational lineage or not inducted by an adept coming from a lineage.

Wicker Man is a good movie

Pagan is a pretty broad term. Even Shinto could be called pagan.

More intrested in Celtic paganism, being English and all

Ancestor worship. I venerate my ancestors, especially on the burial mounds of my family’s farm. My grandparents used to leave wreaths and fruit at the standing stone down the road on the summer solstice so I do that also.

Based

Things like pic related deserve death sentence
>inb4 current year

I think I have friends I don't know about. I want to help them and i think they want to help me,

Aren't pagans like... ultra hippies?

I have idols of animals and gods place around my house in decoration (tasteful, not spergish). I read alot of the poems in texts like the Prose Edda and Poetic Edda, they have a lot of the same struggles today. I celebrate yule the way people used to. I do not literally say hail woden and shit but I feel something spiritual about it. This is my favorite poem about Ragnarok. I believe the concept of Ragnarok is about the death of societies, sort of like what we are going through today. Brothers will fight
and kill each other,
sisters' children
will defile kinship.
It is harsh in the world,
whoredom rife
—an axe age, a sword age
—shields are riven—
a wind age, a wolf age—
before the world goes headlong.
No man will have
mercy on another.

That really is the best. But we know bugger all about it.

Thats pretty hot. Anyways it just seems silly in my situation being a burger and all.

What do they teach about sex and gender? Because I've heard it's really female orientated.

yes all unironic pagans that aren't Sup Forums larpers are predominantly old fat lesbians

Why are they wearing pnats.
Thas against le rulz.
RoaR.

Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

>160946468

>Nazi meme flag

You do know that Hitler and Himmler literally met at an Astara Society gathering? Nazi's were New Agers through and through.

>pagan
no
but polite sage

Sage goes in all fields

Don't know why hippies are drawn to paganism because I'm pretty sure the ancient celts or germanics were like love and peace maaaan, frolocking through the fields and all while being dressed like gypsies.