This man unironically believes that the world is run by a sneaky group of white supremacists who's main purpose is life...

>This man unironically believes that the world is run by a sneaky group of white supremacists who's main purpose is life is abuse and ultimately destroy the blacks. Also the world is completely run by white supremacists, since they control the banks, military, media, etc. and the only solution would be killing all whites since they are inherently evil.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

Replace “white supremacists” with “jews” and you basically have Sup Forums‘s belief system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=luo1nwv22nc
youtube.com/watch?v=d7nUXOlPEWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MY DICK IS A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

I wouldn't have a problem with Tariq if he were a j-woke nigga. But apparently he sees jews as white people, but criticizing jews is anti-semitic.

>dwelling on the noises monkeys make

>Replace “white supremacists” with “jews” and you basically have Sup Forums‘s belief system.
he hasn't discovered the fellow white people meme yet

He isn't the first. Imagine right-wingers publicly making such speeches .
youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0&feature=youtu.be

Straight to
>Muh aids dick
well done

Hes so racist and dumb, lumps kikes in with whites

Exactly this. Jews aren’t White.

Blacks are breeding exponentially in Russia while whites aren’t even hitting the replacement rate. OP is a massive faggot who can’t shitpost properly. Sage.

Unironic Black Nationalist here.

This guy is a joke who rides dicks. He gets all his talking points from Dr Umar Johnson, who he then slams on radio. DUJ names the jew, which is probably why this closest homosexual is being promoted as the face of black nationalism.

IT IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to impede the need of Tariq Nasheed to feed on D.
Tariq Nasheed will proceed to feed on D, indeed.
The powers that be cannot foresee the amount of D Tariq Nasheed believes he needs.
Tariq Nasheed's bleeding knees leads me to believe he needs the D to relieve his need immediately.

he's not wrong

white males are the most butthurt jealous violent hypocrite autists

look up Black Wall Street and see how white """"""""'men"""""""" react to minority success

they were feeding blacks crack, many high up whites are associated with nazism and kkk

Also everything seems designed to makes white men angry, which would make sense for a white supremacist elite wanting them to rise up against non whites

DO YOU NOT REALIZE HES TALKING ABOUT JEWS.

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING LOGO.

Look at this face. This face has Heil Hitler all over it.

If America niggers would work as hard as Africa niggers this woudln't be a problem.

Yes? And? Jews straight up call themselves "white." It's not surprising this particular low IQ individual is confused and easily led astray almost like they're a violent and useful idiot.

Could be but why would Jews want white men to hate them ? How do they benefit from that , it's easy to say the Jews are behind it all, it would make sense for a white supremacist elite to make white men hate Jews , as it seems to be working

Normies are finally discovering that the meme of "groups of old white guys" that are responsible for everything are actually jews. This nigger just won't admit it. Hopefully his comments are getting spammed with jew stats.

we wuz grugs n shit cavepipo

youtube.com/watch?v=luo1nwv22nc

Gib pupusa

>being this new

didn't he murder someone in 1999?

He's a paid troll that is a safety release for black racists. He's also great satire when you realise that.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7nUXOlPEWU

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

No he doesn't. He is a homosexual black man masquerading as a a straight male. He bows down to Jews, and has admitted it. He is a puppet of the jews and believes nothing he says. His wife is a half white woman.

Tariq Nasheed used to be buds with another nigg named Tommy Sotomayor. One day Sotomayor questioned Tariq on why he never talks about the Jews in his documentaries who were responsible for the slave trade. Tariq immediately stopped speaking to Sotomayor and began trashing him calling him a coon, uncle tom, etc. Immediately Sotomayor was blackballed from the black sector. To this day if you mention the Jews, Tariq will immediately change the subject and go off.

Crackers age like white birdshit. Just gaze upon that visage supposedly fashioned from "superior genes"

No wonder you are so hateful.

He's an actual crazy person. I've listened to him a bit and I think he has schizophrenia.

Don Lemon did the exact same thing on one interview where he hosted a Grand Dragon from the KKK. Allowed him to shit all over his fellow blacks but as soon as the cracka ass cracka brought up something about kikes, CNN shut that shit down.

tariq is a class-A troll, also he makes sure hoes be washing dat ass so he's alright in my books desu senpai

Tariq's arguments don't even make sense, he starts with one thing and then claims it supports another thing when they are entirely unrelated.

It's like a non-sequitur or something, you would have to be retarded to actually argue seriously with him.

We allow the Jews to "control" us because it helps us seem like victims giving us free reign to continue to oppress black people.

The holocaust was us showing them that we could stop allowing them to exist at any time.

we dont believe Jews run the world, just white countries. They dont have any control over Chinese, asian, internal politics, unlike this dumb nigger who thinks Whites gave asians power, even allowing them to surpass whites economically and with IQ.

>Flag
Anyway, dont you have better things to do, like beheading people and ripping out their organs while they watch in horror?

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for them. They simply can't understand.

das right

At one point I just started laughing out loud. He just kept digging himself into a deeper and deeper hole and then would just say white supremacy white supremacy white supremacy!

He would rather say "MUH DICK"

What more to say. Niggers gonna nig

So what you're saying is that Tariq is a moist nigga ?

yeah it's weird, niggers see whites as the all controlling destructive force in the world and whites see jews as that. Inferiority complexes are a hell of a thing because they will do their best to make themselves a victim rather than improve themselves.
>inb4 jordan peterson cultist

Yes
And it's true for the jews
Lurk more

>wall street
>white

I think Tariq could be a troll who lurked Sup Forums too long, took the most autistic Nordicist stormsperg and translated that into black nationalism. Now he reels in six gorillion shekels while laughing his ass off. Just look at the interview with Taylor: Tariq was suppressing his own laughter all the fucking time.

No he isn't.

Sup Forums is a method of discussion, not a belief system. The only lefties that we have regularly are literally the nutsacks, which this board is known for.

hmmm

This, he's seriously nuts. It's hard to tell whether he's insane or just stupid.