Italy/pol/ - Lazy sunday edition

- CRASHING THE EU -
Goodbye Eurozone, New Italian currency (minibot):
1) imgur.com/a/PYcLl
2) imgur.com/a/hxB7k
3) imgur.com/a/gNYBr

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country were center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with ADF"
Borghi (Lega): "Well, Merkel isnt doing good anyway, so who cares"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration (English)
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna (Eng Translate)
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
archive.is/0bewj
affaritaliani.it/politica/elezioni-2018-sondaggi-pd-crollo-al-20-flop-leu-vola-il-partito-comunista-520806.html
affaritaliani.it/politica/elezioni-2018-sondaggi-pd-crollo-numeri-per-aree-geografiche-nuovissimi-524562.html
politico.eu/article/italy-euroskeptic-surge-migration-crisis-eu/
ilfoglio.it/politica/2018/02/16/news/i-giovani-premiano-lega-e-m5s-e-sognano-salvini-leader-179309/
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ragvwYHKc
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/15/grillo-gli-immigrati-in-svizzera-sono-dirigenti-qui-gli-spariamo-ognuno-ha-immigrati-che-si-merita/4162801/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nation Election Day 4 March
Last Polls:

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [communists] 1,5%

The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

thank you based OP maker.

Italy is a gay country, none of your citizens are white, so who cares if you elect some nationalist cuck, you will never be a white ethnostate.

>Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Who will they join up with?

Ma sti cazzo d'italiani che malattia hanno, i sondaggi danno per vincente una coalizione formata da un vecchio molestatore sessuale, un razzista e una fascista dichiarata e come primo partito un movimento nato dal vaffanculo di un pregiudicato. Merda Uber Alles! Nun ce se crede

your bantz are getting weaker

T. Literal chink

Soros.

YASSSSSSS SLAY PRESIDENTA!

final polls

archive.is/0bewj
>Racist and threatening phone calls have been made over the past few days to migrant reception facilities in the Marche city of Macerata

OY VEY THIS IS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH, REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION RACIST PHONE CALLS GOY

This.

Ma Casapound ci finisce o no in parlamento?

>1.8%
I doubt they'll reach 3%

go back to Sup Forums you fucking mongrel

nice retort salvirgin

try harder faggot.

With those votes Lega could reach 20%.
Fucking kek.

>virgin
wow nice zappa sui piedi, you beta faggot, I have normal natural sex with my wife while you're either an incel or a degenerate who takes it in the ass

>wife
>on Sup Forums
haha yes

t.beta cuck

>omg these fucking FASCIH are here on this FASHIHSTH site promoting traditional values, and now they have a family?!?!?!? ridicolous!?!??! how!?!?!?
I can smell your tears, beta faggot.

20 anni di PD hanno portato a questo.

Terrone di merda ritorna a diocane.

Fattene una ragione voi leccanegri state diventando una minoranza

>meme flag
everytiem.

questo ma non ironicamente

I'm voting Potere al Popolo. try to stop me

>Il Pc potrebbe già essere quasi al 2%, molto forte nella Torino di Rizzo ma anche a
Milano, in Emilia Romagna, in Toscana, a Roma e in alcune zone del Sud. Tanto che il
raggiungimento del 3% da parte del Partito Comunista viene dato come "possibile"

IT'S HAPPENING WE COMMIE AGAIN
affaritaliani.it/politica/elezioni-2018-sondaggi-pd-crollo-al-20-flop-leu-vola-il-partito-comunista-520806.html

affaritaliani.it/politica/elezioni-2018-sondaggi-pd-crollo-numeri-per-aree-geografiche-nuovissimi-524562.html

>40% wew lad, worse than I thought

how can Italy be so cucked ?

Cazzo hai ragione! Meglio votare una coalizione di marionette sinistroidi ritardati controllati da un ebreo globalista miliardario (Soros) che muoverebbe i fili dietro le quinte, cosicché possa importare ancora più negri in Italia tramite i suoi business privati (ONG) ed incrementare a dismisura i suoi profitti, mentre voi leccanegri imbecilli siete tranquilli e contenti ed ignorate il fatto che avete appena votato per la distruzione totale dell'Italia.

Non so te, ma io preferisco due fascisti e uno "stupratore" (>implicando che le migliaia di donne che si è scopato non lo hanno fatto per i soldi ma sono state in realtà molestate).

Non per sostenere i comunisti, ma hanno specificato che sono comunque meno cucked della sinistra in generale.
>"(...) il PC non ritiene che il ruolo dei comunisti sia quello di unirsi alle forze progressiste e di sinistra, alla coda di rivendicazioni per la costruzione di luoghi di culto."
>"(...) nessun sostegno alla religione, quale che sia."
>"La nostra posizione (...) non è equiparabile a quella della sinistra borghese e radical chic."

I work with two Italians, they only know each other because they met where I work. Both hate the EU and both voted for Brexit. They can still vote in Italy and of course they will vote Italy to leave too.
I have fond memories of us all absolutely destroying the remainer CUNTS at work together during the referendum. It was such a fucking glorious time when we made Hannah get so fucking mad she started crying and calling us racist bigots. Almost everyone where I worked voted leave, the other girls saw and heard her and just laughed. God damn I almost got hard. The stupid remainder whore got driven out of our brexit fortress and now she works in a shitty café.

I wish I could relive those moments, they truly were some of the best times.

COME ON LADS I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS. THE FEELING IS SO GREAT and with RW gov in power, you will get even better results.

DO IT!

I don't think this is the right way to shill for him

No one (they want to govt alone, a thing that will never happens) and hopefully they'll start infighting and wreck themselves.

che schifo reddit!

Whatever takes away votes from PD is good but dont expect to gain a single vote here my dear commieposter.

LMAO more memes like this pls

I doubt it'll be in this election, but the trend is unstoppable.

The vast majority of the youth hates the EU and hates immigration. PD, the center left, is voted only by the elders and the rich globalists.

As the elders die, the youth takes over. The EU is on notice.

I hope so, I really do. Thing is: I'm in a lot of facebook groups with basically only people in the 18-30 age range, and the majority unfortunately seem to be cucked and will vote for the left wing coalition.

They often do vote polls and the result is basically always the same: the left gets twice as much votes as the right.

I seriously hope this is not an accurate real life projection, otherwise we're fucked.

My mother says that when she went to the supermarket she heard a lot of young people saying "I'd vote for Mussolini"

I dare to say it guys, is Gen Z /ourgen/?

Sono Tornato redpilling in action.

The Italians I know are 35 and 42 and both say their mates back home feel the same way. They hate niggers and Muslims and leftists, just like me.

The main problem with the youth is actually that the biggest party among them is M5S, which is currently being hijacked by Soros and co.

As long as M5S catches the youth protest vote, we have a problem.

National polls wise PD gets only 13-15% of the youth vote. They are doomed to insignificance. Facebook is full of retarded normies, it's a fake world that doesn't exist in reality.

Look at this:
politico.eu/article/italy-euroskeptic-surge-migration-crisis-eu/

There's no stopping it. If Italy is able to create a proper right wing party that isn't Lega, because they are toxic to Southern voters, it's over. We'll leave the Euro and close the border.

There's also a good news: Grillo is distancing himself from M5S. He's the main attraction. Di Maio is fucked.

i want to see the datas while considering Naples as foreigners

this is scary

I wish this was true. A lot of youngs will vote for PD, in particular antifa, libertarians and sons of rich people. So, in the end, all the state and economic universities' students (except some redpilled ones)

Lol, no. The young despise M5S since they caught on their ignorance and false honesty. The one voting for them are the middle aged that believe that they are legitimately the savior of Italy against the corrupted politician class and even if they are stealing and ignorant defend them with "still the other are worse"

Antifa in Italy are a tiny, though vocal minority. They aren't even remotely as popular as decades ago.

Also, even leftwingers start seeing immigration as a key problem.

ilfoglio.it/politica/2018/02/16/news/i-giovani-premiano-lega-e-m5s-e-sognano-salvini-leader-179309/

Around 50% of Lega voters are under 45 my dear soy-shill

Me and my friends all have something in common: no facebook. I doubt it's a coincidence.

Who's /ourguy/?

>inb4 Italiani:

Indeed you see the cancer are the 65+.

Without them, PD is dead.

>65 e più
>36% PD
The eternal boomer

The Memelord

GOAT

The one with the Italian flag is good for future Italy/pol/ thank you bro!

>Regioni Rosse

Disgusting.

>Tuscany

Remember my words (screencap if necessary): elections will be won by the center-right coalition. Reasons:
1) the center-left credibility is at minimum. Antifas, who have been more or less quiet during the last years in Italy, have started to be more violent during this last month. Every news broadcast refers to them as "criminals" instead of the usual "demonstrators", contributing to give the final blow to the left (people are too stupid to differentiate the far-left from the center-left). They're acting to make the left more hated than before, to make sure fewer people vote for it;
2) 5 star movement: the ones that haven't given back the money they got from their work at the Parliament have done nothing illegal : they have simply violated the rules of their party. An internal sanction is all that is needed. However, every news broadcast is talking like they have stolen something, or have done something illegal, to further ruin their image.
3) all other minor parties aren't a real threat.
That's all done in order for the center-right to win. But don't think that things will change somehow. It will be the same shit we're used to.

Why Sardinians are full M5Soros?

Because they fuck goats

Thank you. If you give me some italian text or other ideas, i can do more. Only thing i realy understand is meme with removing refugee camps with excavator.

*ti fa abbandonare l'eu*
nulla de personale, amigo

>sardi
*strillaggio autistico*

>Terrone and Polentone voting for the same guys
Is this usual?

>L'ex fidanzato di Giulia Sarti è quello di SocialTV
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ahahahahahahahahaha
he was shilling hard for m5s
BECCATO

Yes, they don't like the Lega because it was a pseudo-secessionist party for veneto/padania, but they like fratelli d'italia

I don't get it. Is this a leftist counter-meme?

It's leftists trying and failing to meme

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ragvwYHKc

SING IT WITH ME ita/pol/

PADANIAAA, PADANIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

>excavator

Ascolta il boato della ruspa!

Silvio if fucking 80 years old, when he dies probably FI will be absorbed either by FdI or Lega, forming a new bigger right wing party with no ties whatsoever with the old secessionist wishes.

MY GOD, they still don't get it, they still don't fucking understand that calling your opposition a bunch of uneducated hillbillies is not a good strategy. Fuck are they retarded.

Failed so hard i thought it was a pro him one

Alright lads, just want to say best of luck with everything. Get the bloody migrants out and leave the EU! Who knows, maybe afterwards we could make a cracking trade deal? All the best!

Young generation is cucked because they grew up during the anti-berlusconism period. The media and left teachers demonized Berlusconi and with him all the right wing.

Can France join?

Checked and thanks for the energy

Your generation =/= younger generation user

Universities brainwash people into leftism, of course the only faggots who vote left are young people and old fucks playing partigiano

Dual trade agreement, best trade agreement!

Leftist are actualy retarted. They don't use logic. They use feelings. They belive they are on right side of history and everyone else is stupid. It is similar with jews. Simply belive on fake superiority based on fairy tales, dreams and feelings.

So enlight me (senza nessuna polemica)

France? Don’t you mean Africa?

Czeck memes are good memes, thanks for your energy.

Leftism is more of a mental illness, rather than a political belief.

le obvious bait is obvious

ROFL awesome!

Between 11-19 years old Salvini is the most appreciated and trusted politician.

>Grillo yesterday in tv
>"we are old, we need to look at the future, the future is mutt, we have already 1 million mixed relationship thanks to Erasmus, we are going to have sons of chinese and blacks and the son will be yellow and 2mt tall"

also

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/02/15/grillo-gli-immigrati-in-svizzera-sono-dirigenti-qui-gli-spariamo-ognuno-ha-immigrati-che-si-merita/4162801/