Leftists have figured us out. What the fuck do we do bros?

Leftists have figured us out. What the fuck do we do bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw&bpctr=1518817515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A jew tries to gather leftist plebbitans to do something about our movement.

Lel.

No one gives a fuck about your gay little rant, on your gay little website. Go back.

Whew, saved them from making a decision for themselves. Samaritan.

Shitpost harder...

>taking meme posts on Sup Forums as legitimate political positions

There's no us, fucking collectivistic commie

>unironically using the term "alt-right"

Falling for classic alinsky tactics. Don't allow yourself to be labelled or categorized. What this board does works best because it is decentralized, amorphous, and without centralized leadership or viewpoints.

>he's a Jew
Into the trash

>sam hyde wished more people dead in charlottesville
the absolute madman stealing my thoughts directly out of my brain

How do liberal communists in the USA say "Workers of the world unite" with a straight face when they don't work? Go back to your commy larp board and suck each others dick about how "Drumpf" is going down any day now you soyboy faggot.

I don't agree. Maybe the label shouldn't be alt-right but any movement in history should have something to go by. And we all know that white nationalist is a dead end name so...

Eisenhower is now a Nazi because he deported non-whites at gunpoint in Operation Wetback. This is what leftists actually believe.

>I realized that I'm not necessarily "white" due to partial Jewish heritage

>Makes normal people draw back
Warrior customs frighten worker drones.

heil hitler

Double down and keep pounding away, Sup Forums has got them nervous

>Sam Hyde said he wished MORE people were killed
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Maybe it's my autism, but why do people have such a difficult fucking time thinking in terms of societies rather than individuals? I have nothing against any particular individual, and would get along well with most people, but individuals don't run societies. Life is a collective action, and some groups are more capable of maintaining modern civilization than others. That's just how it is. Since I'm not a denialist, I base the policies I support on that basic fact.

>keep up the good fight comrades

You can easily tell this person was never right leaning in any way. It's just one of those retards that claims I was nazi/Trump supporter/alt-right/white nationalist and then parrors the talking points of liberals.

This is all just a stupid rhetorics used by the left. They believe using their talking points, but putting them in mouth of "woke right-winger" will have stronger impact on the opinions of both centrists and right.

Every

don't ver believe a jew you stupid mutt

Good, let them come.

The truth is on our side.

I am not an israeli behind a proxy

just be reasonable, Israel ethnostate comparison, "everyone else has a country why don't we." there are no responses to these other than to concede we're right

also, this "WOULD YOU USE FORCE AGAINST THOSE ARLEADY HERE, I WILL TAKE ARMS AGAINST YOU" meme from warski live shows how shot they are for valid arguments if they think this is a game ender. we can compel them with legislation and open up legal white-only areas with legislation and the problem will literally fix itself with the right politicians. Trump has 7 more years of overton window shifting and in that time charismatic, reasonable, outspoken ethno nationalists (Steve King and Tom Cotton are templates already) will be able to say it openly and start getting those laws changed in the slow march

or, you know, something huge happens and the dominos fall before we're bred out

They may have us sort of figured out, but they lack one critical ingredient. They know our hatred of others, they know our compulsions, and they know how strongly we cling to ideas of tradition.

What they do not realize how much we hate ourselves, and how much we drink. The combination of this self hatred and erratic excessive drinking, has a non-predictable effect. It is also our shield, preventing their propaganda from working.

They are trained from an early age to never "judge" anyone, and only ever think on an individual scale.

Liberals don't think in terms of community outside of race baiting and the agreeable notion of regulating corporations.

T. Former Liberal

When you ll acquire and identity of yourself you'll understand it.

Until you live in your moms basement while she prostitutes in her bedroom, you will always search for meaning by wanting to become part of some shit big collective.

You are retarded.

"They have us figured out".

They don't have us figured out, because we except race realism/the JQ.

If this post honestly bothers you that much, you are probably only here to troll/get revenge on society.

>The 56% meme is just forced by JIDF!!!!
>We're not actually dumb it's just JIDF shills making us look dumb!!!

>talking about Sup Forums as an echochamber
>posting on plebbit
H O W L I N G

>checked
the "alt-right" is the label the MSM adopted to lump anyone young and on the right into the same group. It's a media-pushed "bad guy."
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
>They believe using their talking points, but putting them in mouth of "woke right-winger" will have stronger impact on the opinions of both centrists and right.
this user gets it
they believe perception is reality, and that's why they can't accept reality.

Speak for yourself brainlet. The depression among white men is a direct result of the media and social onslaught against us. We need a certain environment to flourish and when left alone we always create it and always prosper. We've got a boot on our neck. Once you get smart enough to realize whose boots they are you can stop feeling sorry for yourself and start getting angry at the people who have made our societies the way they are right now

>it's another jew LARPer who is shilling against white identity with (((individualism)))
I've said this many times, anyone on Sup Forums who is a civic nationalist is not white

More clues this is a dishonest leftist:
>using "voice" to mean opinion (soyword)
>"target" used as a verb (soyword)
>shock at the idea of deportation

they make Sup Forums sound like dangerous bad boys. it so cool I love being bad boy

I wonder who was behind this post?

What ISN'T a "collective"? Modern society is a series of collectives - corporations, governments, NGOs, social clubs, churches, and various other businesses and agencies. We're not frontiersman building cabins in the hills and hoping the Comanche don't scalp us anymore. The qualities of "collectives" determine how life with actually be in day-to-day terms. If you don't believe that, then visit any number of third-world nations which are run to the best of local capabilities.

Fucking sheltered soy boys who think online shitposting can be summed up by some retarded bullet point essay that they learned how to construct at university.

This is why they will lose.

They hate working class Whites

It looks like my drunken ramblings hit a nerve.

Lmao this explains the sudden influx of shills here the last 24 hours

Do they not think it's weird that they call our stuff an echo chamber when they literally have admins who routinely go out of their way to ban our guys from organising on their site

LMFAO

tl;dr, faggot kike

“...as a Jew...”. Every. Fucking. Time.

>Places with little moderation and where arguments must stand on their own are right wing
>Places where free speech is banned and only the accepted mob rule is left wing
>Clearly our enemy is in a safe space, they don't enforce the correct opinion enough

We're a hurtbox. People come here to shit on us and ridicule us and torment us, we do it to ourselves for a laugh. We're sadistic and masochistic. We come here to be challenged and to get mad.

The reason Internet Blood Sports is the "Newest """"'Alt Right""""" Breeding Ground" is because, when challenged, they can bite back and actually make sense to fence sitters. It's winning arguments, and it takes censorship to "Stop" the flow.

Introspection is missing in the leftist brain

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber
There is literally nothing stopping anyone coming here and discussing any political belief. Unlike most lefty forums where you get banned at the drop of a hat.

Liberals have neither culture or a society. They’re cultureless individuals who think that culture/and traditions are cute things to talk about and different restaurants to try.

They have no idea what is to belong yet they seek acceptance so badly. It’s no wonder they’re all shallow consumerists.

It is a huge handicap for people with libertarian ideals.

Why would these homos need to ask permission?

Oh no I'm so tired of Destiny BTFOing us

>Sup Forums an echo chamber
>it lacks moderation

How can Sup Forums be an echo chamber when it lacks moderation?

Goddamn

Probably false but it'd be clever to promote alt lite types.
Probably, though I suspect it's leftypol trying to D&C
Nah, those are as old as Sup Forums
I've always thought that was just trolling
I've always thought that was just Australian trolling
^
I wouldn't doubt that, though I feel like the boomer influx hasn't helped much either.
That'd be funny.

TIME

All of the movements that you KNOW about. There have been plenty of controversial movements and groups that worked quietly to change society (like many of the Marxists and Jews that pushed Communism during the 50's-70's), and were only able to push non-mainstream ideas and policies because they did it quietly and didn't sperg out and tell everyone what they were doing.

Nobody is helped why retards go out with tiki torches and chant about Jews. What we should be doing is exactly what the Nazis did. Trick Antifa into chimping out and smashing shit, and then, instead of holding up our own spergy signs and chanting back, protect businesses and try to keep order. Most of the electorate is female, and females vote for safety. If the right looks like the ones protecting them from the scary communists, they'll side with us.

Sup Forums is the least echo chamber forum out there, there's almost no rules

>partial Jewish heritage
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

>I I w was an Alt-right radical!
>I am part jewish and have friends who are ethnic minorities
Wow, such a hardcore white nationalist.

(OP)
>used to be alt right
>now im not
>im a jew
Sureee

Contra points is a trap communist lmao.

Also in that thread they talk about shilling southern Europeans as non white. No wonder those threads are getting Shilled daily

youtube.com/watch?v=-iU9kf2EHJw&bpctr=1518817515

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber
>literally commie generals and everyone can say whatever the fuck they want without getting it getting deleted/censored/hidden
>posts on a real echo chamber hive mind that gets you banned if you say something even remotely centristic

Shut the fuck up and eat your dog food.

this. The Sam Hyde remark gave him away.

>the virgin defense
im starting to get tired of this crap, the only way you can be a disaffected individual is when there's a social-net system designed to protect you beforehand, all you are doing is asking to be alone cause you have socialization issues, you aren't special, don't have special survival skills, every single libertarian would die if it were not for the fact he lives with other couple million people contributing

It's a lefty thing to accuse the enemy of whatever you are.

A lot of the people who claim "I used to be Alt Right" are literally children and teenagers who saw an alt right meme pic when they were 12 and thought it made sense but then "grew up" and started watching ContraPoints and ShaunJen and finally embraced communism by the age of 17. The internet gives these people's voices equal weight.

>They believe using their talking points, but putting them in mouth of "woke right-winger" will have stronger impact on the opinions of both centrists and right.

It just makes me trust them even less.

How can you trust someone who keeps jumping from one ideology to the next? Just makes them seem crazy.

>her

The all population of earth is a collective, you retard. Have some sane rational perspective when writing your bs.

The problem with your reasoning is the same reasoning d3generate feminazis use. Individual females have no responsibility... Only patriqrchy, society matters... So they blame some shit collective undefined entity for their shit...

Same as failed kids with no self esteem that have invaded this space. If most of new users here had a life and self esteem they wouldnt need to PROTECT some shit collective white race from imaginary jew conspiracies.

Btw. I still want to know if anybody has discovered any white shitpremacist with 90+% white.descendance.... i alreqdy know 100 percent isnt possible. Kek

I see people occasionally who talk about "going on Sup Forums and Sup Forums" around 2008.

It's probably safe to assume that nobody goes from Sup Forums to reddit, but a lot of people go from reddit to Sup Forums.

>Jewish

Stopped reading right there. What manipulative cunts these apes evolved into.

>The all population of earth is a collective, you retard.
Name a single thing I have in common with the average Chinese person besides being human and having roads.

I never bothered with leddit.

t. discovered Sup Forums from ED back in 2006

Lol what a dork
>nastrovia comrades! I'm totally not a commie kike

>Whew I almost became radicalized heheh lucky thing i made the leap to communism instead
Nostrodamia c-comrades

>hay bros xD
>>>/reddit/

>The problem with your reasoning is the same reasoning d3generate feminazis use. Individual females have no responsibility...

But is not, its the complete opposite of this, all radical political positions share the reedeming quality that their main focus is on regaining personal responsibility and healthy group dynamics, only mainstream politics is about victimhood

99.9% of your dna.

Its.all about perceived threats. If tomorrow there was an alien invasion i bet you will go suckin chinese dick for some collaboration and unity to defend Earth's culture and supremacy against alien niggers

Most people are basically meat-puppets who just follow the diktats of the prevailing social order. Decomposing that to "individual responsibility" is silly; that's not how human psychology works. The only useful social analysis is at the level of systems and societies themselves. What matters are group tendencies; not the dispositions of individuals.

>Name a single thing I have in common with the average Chinese person
You live in Australia.

>If tomorrow there was an alien invasion

>implying i wouldn't side with the aliens to wipe out albanians and niggers
meme flags were a mistake

>JEWISH HERITAGE
is this a troll? stopped reading there.
also:
>many alt-righters would prefer a leftist white person over a conservative black person.

is this true Sup Forums?

Pomo verbiage.

Marxist shill speaking pomo bs detected.

Although u might be a neorx... They speak the same verbiage nonsense language thinking they re smart

Kek

This. When the ADL recently referred to Sup Forums as being unmoderated, of course that was kikespeak for uncensored.

I share 99.9% of my DNA with an ant.

Touche.

no liberals mentioned Sam Al-Haid and getting away with it
this must be satire

Groups dont act, you silly commie. Individuals act and reason.

What these retards don't understand is that people who have inherited their beliefs will never change, no matter how hard these leddit brainlets try, If that person is born with capability of understanding how the world really is nothing will change it, so in retrospect if people will be scared away because of some "extreme viewpoints" nothing of value was lost.

Wow look at that white man chug!

>bros
fuck off back to r/incel

Look, if that were true, Detroit and Windsor would look very similar, having faced similar economic circumstances. And yet...

what pomo verbiage retard, all kind of radical politics literally relay on collaboration networks between different cells and on tight social relationships between the members, this is why people compare it to cults, because they close off from the rest of the world

you are talking about individual responsability as a member of a society (with rights, gibs, militarized police, economic and militar supremacy over the rest of the world) who doesn't like to speak with other members, you are literally an autistic child throwing a fit, like every other libertarian

>all radical political positions share the reedeming quality that their main focus is on regaining personal responsibility and healthy group dynamics

This is so hilariously untrue. Take shit like fat acceptance, tranny acceptance, etc. All about taking your weaknesses and amplifying them instead of taking responsibility and fixing them.

Why can't they just leave me alone? I only want to shitpost and play video games.