Nice democracy you have there

>Nice democracy you have there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QunAkBWBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lets use 13 russians, that will for sure tip to scale to our advantage and lets not turn on our vpn haha

Winston Churchill once said "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

I do not believe in a system of government, where the opinion of Aristotle, is held in the same value as the opinion of the village idiot

It's a republic, actually.

Democratic republic

Oh sweetie.

>a couple guys from russia posted on facebook
>WTF OUR DEMOCRACY IS UNDER ATTACK

Constitutional Republic is more accurate.

>Nice shitty leftist agenda you got here

I wonder who could be behind this post.

> sharing information freely destroys democracy

>ex-kgb Colonel, head of FSB, crawled his way up through the internecine war of post-soviet politics over a pile of dead bodies
>retarded egomaniac bankrupt reality tv guy
wew this will surely be an even battle

Sup Forums, pls explain.
>elite russian hackers who apparently can swing elections in whichever way they want
>too dumb to purchase a few good VPNs that keep no logs to route through and be literally undetectable no matter what you do
Nani?

Your welcome
touché

Or, to put it in more modern terms:

I fucking hate a system where the opinion of a successful and educated man who came from nothing is held in the same value as the opinions of the people in the video below:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QunAkBWBo

The Internet research troll factory are not elite russian hackers, anybody who has read their Mr DAVID BrOWN bullshit over the years knows this.
The reality is that the Russians want everybody to know. They never admit anything, they will deny and deflect for a hundred years if need be. So fucking what, Trump will do nothing, and the perceived weakness is even stronger.

>he believes the democrat propaganda about Russia

It’s not that 13 russians posted. It’s that American .. like pol ... are so fucking stupid that they kept reposting and liking and believing Russian shilling that they got 126 million impresssions. Plus Ivan got to pocket all those rubies for for free work. Kek. Dumb burgers...

>I do not believe in a system of government, where the opinion of Aristotle, is held in the same value as the opinion of the village idiot
>your
You're*

They're not. That's why hillary did not win with the popular vote.

Are language is a kind mistress
:^)

Ewww, as if she votes tho.
There both cancer anywho, if you need to repeat your self you've already lost.

im sure tons of people from other countries including canada posted political things too...