Damn

damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woah
>inb4 delusions
Sure nazis, that's what you said back in 1918

you can't have a technocracy when everyone has an IQ of 70

racist we will slay you!

id love for this to happen. There would be so many black chicks who would want to escape Wakanda and come to America for some white dick

t. 5.5 inch dick average
lmaoing @ you

Racists in 1918, let's create Israel and ship our jews there.
Racists in 2018, let's create Wakanda and ship our blacks there.

That's what they said for jews back then too, don't forget jews then held positions, just like BLACKS now, hell we were even President of the strongest country
ITS OVER YTboi
The history repeating itself, and giving win to the righteous again

yes, but Israel was a dream with the backing of the rich bankers who had the country that was occupying Palestine by the balls, where as wakanda has the backing of retarded black lives matter activists.

Go to Africa and realise your dream. And no, we both know that when whites decide something blacks will do as we say.
You don't have it in you to exert any power over us.

How does it feel knowing that a white person can call 911 and report a broad description of a nigger who's armed and indirectly murder or incarcerate any number of random niggers wandering in the area?
Whitey doesn't even have to fire a shot himself to slay you.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

It was called Liberia black user.

Look it up

yes please create your utopia for niggers in africa and don't forget to take all kangz and queenz there

lmao are you wh*Te dogs scared????? LMFAOOOO

you could get a girl off with your finger, idiot

the reason is lots of black chicks would want lighter skin babies. I could just envision it now. Sha'niqua in her home country of Wakanda, tired of all the niggering, writes in her diary every day about how she wishes the white nationalist land of America would welcome her in so she could have lightskin babies with a handsome blonde hair blue eyed white Christian man....

By 2030, Angola, Ghana and Botswana will be powerhouses of Africa.

Africa is rich in resources and by that time, you will eventually find yourself an immigrant in one of these countries.

>you could get a girl off with your finger, idiot
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA KEK at ytboi virgin delusions

i don't see a problem with this

let africans try and make their own dreams a reality and they'll finally leave the USA and Europe.

we can start by sending back the ones who managed to make it to the USA by not being actual spear chuckers

Precisely.
I'm all for the American niggers to give it another go. Watching some jumped up, dashiki wearing hood rat play the big cheese for about five minutes before he gets arse raped by several civil war veterans.

I mean it's very good and all but the Balfour declaration was in 1917

I support you dream. Go to Africa and show us stupid racist how badass race niggers are. Nobody is racist against Wakanda you retard. People are tired of leftist masturbating on movie about fictional kingdom from comics full of nogs. Nobody did this when Blade 1 was released. Blade 1 is one of best comic movies ever made. But when you push politics to art like this, people will not watch it. I will never watch Black Panter. Becouse niggers chimping out about it. Black Panter was pretty good character in Captain America 3. Muh wypipo razist shieet. Ok. Go fuck yourself with your movie than.

Niggers should do this. Then just one tactical bomb on top of it and the afro american shitshow might come to an end.

Scared?
Why?
I have nothing to fear from American Niggers. You are a failure of a race, incapable of elevating all but a fractional minority to the upper rungs of society.
The idea of you starting your own country is hilarious because it has no chance of succeeding at all. The attempt would be amusing to watch though, so go forth an build your grand utopian state in the heart of the Congo.
I give it a month before the locals butcher you.

good goy, the meme

Would take them 1 generation to be in the exact same spot as regular liberians lol. What happened when afro niggers made their way there, The first thing they did was enslaving native africans. The same would happen again but not end well.

>Racists in 2018, let's create Wakanda and ship our blacks there.
lmao, let's do this then

You can't do shit

Do You remember what people of that flag did to your ass in 1492

No I don't because I wasn't alive back then dumbass.

I wish them good luck. Nazis love idea of funcional Africa and Middle East. Better than have you inside Europe.

Well that's obvious. Africa has 1/2 of the world's diamond and gold supply and 1/3 of the world's uranium supply.

When they get good leadership, I am sure a lot of europeans and burgers are going to immigrate to Africa.

good, maybe finally burgers can get rid of them

You think that diamonds can make your country rich in a long run? Or gold? You are delusional. And what comes to uranium, maybe it can boost your economy for a while until we say "fuck that" to uranium and move onto better stuff.

Unlike finland, a lot of african countries get quite a lot of sunlight and it is reliable because it is always shining there so solar power plants could be easily set up.

That's what they are currently doing in Morocco.

Wow, you got electricity, now what? Whats going to be your main export? If you didnt know, diamonds are fucking useless, and the market for them is decreasing every year. Africa has nothing useful, and you will never catch up to the rest of the world in terms of manufacturing goods, you can only stay as a poor shithole producing cheap stuff with cheap labor.

don't worry, jews are niggers now

Owh :c

Sure bud. We can just sit back and watch time go by and then see for ourselves. Arguing over such matters online is a waste of time and energy eitherway.

Have fun building some infrastructure and then watch a random nigger-warlord with his lackies come tear it all down for a quick buck.

This pic gave me retinal cancer
Islam is truly the nigger of religions

yup.
"wakanda 2032,the hope state has now become the crime capital of the world.average lifespan is 28 yrs and babies have a 35% of living through 1 yr as all babies in wakanda are born addicted to crack.robbery,rape,homicide,suicide,patricide,matricide,grand theft,petit larceny,arson and vandalism are 6000% above that of any other country in the world.it is triple of the city of detroit.
wakanda blames the oppression of white people as being reason why they are killing each other.
wakanda is 100% black.
80% have converted to islam.when black islamic drug dealers try to deal drugs outside of wakanda and are immediately arrested, they claim religious exception saying that allah protects them from arrest.most spend twenty years in jail outside of wakanda.wakanda sees no coorelation between violence and criminal behavior.chief criminoligist,yasoof hussein tyronson washington explains that shooting people is not a crime if you are black and if you shoot white people,it is a cause for exultation and celebrity.
gnp of wakanda is -800 trillion as the president of the country just steals the treasury as soon as he gains office.

This.
It's not like exactly that very thing has hapoened like 30 times already.

Blacks always destroy what white give them and then cry about it.

>THIS

We already tried this with Liberia

You know that Nazis gave back Israel to the Jews, right? You know, Haavara Agreement? We Whits will help get you Wakanda in Africa if you want, just fuck off there after

>Liberia didn't work
>this will
good luck

Well let's look at , what you wrote )) Seems like you're really a contused , mentally injured imbecile )) I can say this face to face ,how about you come and listen?) All this bullshit that you wrote is just plain simple fucking lies , you indoor rambo)) your life wouldn't get better cuz you wrote a lot)) bullshiting isn't a hard job, lots of fags like you melted in spring )) People say about fags like you: Mom didn't want it, dad didn't even try) Read my message to you closely and try to analise it and make some conclusions for yourself)

Civilized countries overcome this issue by having a functional educational system where they teach history, for a bonus we also use a technology called paper which we can understand with a "technique" called reading

Here, have a banana you ape

I know this is a white dude larping as a dumb nigger, but this is some accurate nigger logic. It is also hilarious, and I keked.

Wiggers, they're called wiggers, he probably dress like an urban hip hop monkey and listen to NAS

>lot of europeans and burgers are going to immigrate to Africa
TOPKEK. Just look waht is hapen in South Africa and Rhodesia. Maybe some leftist idiots and jews. But that is all. Why would anybody want to live near niggers? It is worst fate than death. Let them have their diamonds and gold. Their country, their wealth. Just go there.

If blacks create Wakanda that’s fine by me. I’ll even chip in to help gofer the moving costs.

I forgot all about that wretched movie. God I hate Jamie Kennedy. What an absolute dick head that guy.

We tried that. Have they forgotten Liberia?

>Implying racists wouldn't want jews and niggers to fuck off somewhere else and have their own country to shit all over.

Cunt that's EXACTLY what we want. It was one of Commander Rockwell's main goals.

Well, let's analyze piecemeal the written)) It seems that you really shell-shocked, offended life imbitsil)) Can you in the eye and say, ready to come to listen?) All that garbage is a simple written thee pizdabolstvo, Rambo you room)) on you wrote a lot, your life becomes better not)) do not complain tossing bags, a lot of you in the spring thawed)) About like you say, Mom did not want dad did not try) Take heed to my message to you

As a white man i forbid you to go to Africa and make Wakanda and be kings and quins.

OP. Wakanda actually exists.

It's called Liberia.

When America freed its slaves, some of them actually went back to Africa and used their knowledge of being in the West to take over a load of land and make it their own.

>Slaves freed.
>Some go back to Africa.
>With the help of US forces, they take some land and forge a new country named Liberia.
>The freed slaves are memetically western and so more successful than their peers.

This, OP, is your Wakanda.
If you want to put your soul and psychic energy into a project for your people, then this is your best bet.

USA is going to pay for Wakanda as well. Screencap this.

>go to sudan or some shithole like somalia
>just carve out a country from the non-existant government
kangz

KEK agrees with me it seems; Liberia will be the technological nexus of Africa.

If you agree to meme it so.

THE BLACKS ARE LEAVING WILLINGLY!

THANK YOU GOD!

Would worth every penny as long they all fuck off there

>1918
>nazis

un momento
*roba un auto*
me estas diciendo
*viola una mujer blanca*
que eramos
*mata a otro de su sub-especie*
REYES Y ESA MIERDA?!

Africa doesn't want them either, apparently. Pic related.

Leftists will never go to Africa because dealing with problems on site could redpill them. They prefer to sit in their echo chamber and claim moral superiority.

Jews are actually kicking all blacks from Israel. Blacks who are Jewish get some money but those who don't believe are kicked out without anything.

so much win

let's meme wakanda into existence, let's send them back to africa for the lulz

You tried that, and called it Liberia. It’s kind of a shithole now.

okay then, if you so badly want wakanda to be real then get all the black people in europe/the west and ship off to africa again and make africa strong for once - this would mean ending all foreign aid too

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

>to have an average IQ of 68 you have to have at least half of your population LOWER than that
niggers are literally an animal, monkies, dogs, lobsters, porcupines, dolphins, elephants, and certain species of shrimp have higher IQ than 60% of niggers worldwide. i dont know why we let them vote or give them food; We should eliminate their negative DNA, which is the foundation for the maintenance of all life on earth

I'm all for this. Niggers might leave our countries then.

yup

I believe this has potential, movie fanboys are capable of doing retarded shit as going to africa to start a new civilization, imagine the lulz, imagine it going viral

Mate I will happily pay for as many one way tickets as I can. Can you imagine a mass migration of nogs out of my country in your lifetime? Well thanks to a Jewish made picture book series about a pajama wearing regent who dresses like a large cat, now you can.

What a time to be alive.

They've been given many several attempts at it, funded by whitey and they still nig it up.

This, let's meme it to life

lol make it so people have to relinquish citizenship from wherever they are leaving so they can't come back.

Israel should of stayed a fantasy

kys

ye never forget wakanda and black panther are made by white people

Hitler invented israel idiot, intending to pit the various breeds of semite against one another before coming up with a better solution

this I call police on any black man I see just on principle

there was an historic kingdom of israel before 1918

Go ahead make it real. In Africa.
Wont stop you...

I actually support niggers to have their own ethnostate
Let them deal with their own problems

So when are we memeing this into existence lads?

Ooh ooh ooh, wakanda real, click clack sound, dinner plate lips, gorilla 5th tribe make bark sound not ooh ooh, big kang build, descend from slave that jump of ship even though that impossible, ufo nigger, black power fist, ooh ooh ooh