Librarian destroys Jordan Peterson books

1) That Twitter handle puts out a podcast named Dog Island.

2) The Dog Island podcast has a host named Graeme.

3) Graeme is the correct spelling of his name as per the Google description info.

4) There is a Toronto Copyright Outreach Librarian by the name of Graeme Slaght.

5) Graeme Slaght's personal Twitter handle is @gslag.

6) The @gslag Twitter handle is full of anti-Peterson retweets including many of the tweets retweeted by @dogisland69.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cco6D
torontopubliclibrary.ca/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=OSuEccEYvaE&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good investigation.
Let them know. Talk with a third party or higher up.

archive.is/cco6D

Jordan Peterson is a postmodernist so his writing is pure trash. Even if this librarian is a cuck I agree with burning mental poison (bad books).

>nazi
>enjoys burning books he doesn't agree with
have fun in your ethnostate

That will just make people want to read it more.

>Jordan Peterson is a postmodernist
Do you even know what postmodernism is?

>doing something like this
>telling everyone publicly about it
why are leftshits so retarded

Bump

They are chronically insecure so they can't help but brag

bump for justice
>Jordan Peterson is a postmodernist
shills aren't even trying anymore
they want attention. they wouldn't do it if they couldn't virtue signal about it.

>Being so retarded you think you have to dox the guy yourself rather than just telling the library it's the guy filing all the Peterson books as missing on the system.

>destroying books is my duty as a librarian
Brain activity detected: none

People should know. Lots of librarians are hardcore leftists who think this is OK.

Nice work. Who do we report this too?

torontopubliclibrary.ca/contact/

Make screencaps or archive the twitter accounts/tweets in case he deletes them

Not he just a psychologist larping as a philosopher and political scientist and getting all his source material (Kant, Heidegger, etc) all wrong. Well, just as wrong as the Marxist relativists he critiques. It’s like Americans trying to talk about football (or what y’all call “soccer”)...

do you? he's clearly a crypto-postmodernist

I work for fb/instagram. This may be related, This may be nothing, this may be something totally unrelated.

A insane % of our reports for a individual user come from a Instagram account named “dog_is_god_for_a_reason

I’m noticing a weird dog trend, communist dog actually makes up a disproportionate amount of reports. Worth investigating. I have 0 power with twitter but this sparked my interest.

>making the 3 million year old soccer joke

Wanna know how I know you're retarded and condesecend just for the sake of it?

Peterson is a Jew shill so his books should be destroyed.

This librarian sounds based. Props to him for fighting back against Zionist shills.

bump

>Imblyng u cn tell wat libary it wuz frum tha tweet
Go back to school

wow a Jewish TV producer how uncommon

ive listened to heaps of jordan peterson, why does he scare people so much? im actually becoming a better man just by adopting his mindset

kek forward this to /ourleaning/ media, pretty ceingey story that makes the left look like autistic tantrum throwers (once again) and helps promote Peterson's redpills (inb4 hurrr he doesn't REEE aboutt the jews like a newage goofball David Duke)

>it is my duty as a professional librarian to censor every book I disagree with
this is your brain on leftism

In other words you’re a millennial or child that needs an adult to tell you to wake up, brush your teeth and get a job. Yeah, that’s philosophical brilliance.

it's sinful how easy it is to locate this sjw.

OK Schlomo, thanks for that.

Just curious, how old are you? And how successful are you? Tell us about your life.

Maybe in your country. In my country we value the right to circulate information which is provides different views. As a librarian it is my job to provide information and preserve it for future generations. That's why when I retire I'm going to upload over a petabyte of shit I have gathered in my information science career. Every interlibrary loan I have digitised, every journal database I have subscribed to, literally every piece of information will be made free once I have my way. I just have to find a valid enough host which will be able to preserve it.

maybe encode it into the blockchain of some shitcoin so it exists forever decentralized.

Old enough and successful enough to have figured getting out of bed, brushing my teeth and going to work/school was a good idea when I was 14. And I didn’t need helicopter parents, nevermind a university professor, to teach me.

Weird

Isent that like the opposite of a librarians job?

Also aint destroying books viewd as a literally hitler move

Good job at taking 10 minutes to come up with away of avoiding answering the question

>How old are you
>"Old enough, kid"

Wow, powerful.

Anyway, since you're so much more intelligent and enlightened than this RETARD Jordan Peterson would you mind sharing some truly enlightening bits of information with the rest of us cave dwelling retards? After all, we've found some of the things that Peterson has said to be profound whereas you've found everything he's ever said to be completely self-evident, so you must have SOMETHING interesting to share and aren't just here to shit on Jordan while offering nothing yourself?

Please, we unwashed masses are desperate for actual good information, and not the self-evident drivel that Jordan talks about all the time! Let it rain down upon us, enlightened one!

Peterson is the liberals greatest ally and they don't even know it.

I'm kidding by the way you really dont need to respond, I know you're just some 20-something loser, and your entire knowledge of JBP is the "clean your room" meme and you've decided that that's literally all he ever says.

Stop posting and kill yourself.

>Because all books ever are created in a library including the ones sold online.
Wow what a fucking genius.

>hates Nazis
>acts like them

>postmodernist
>not bucko

lol butthurt brainlets ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=OSuEccEYvaE&app=desktop

But he supports open access!

>clean your room and stand straight
>filth

You can agree with his personal philosophy and opinions regarding improving youself but all his notions of the supremacy of the individual, Liberal values and democracy and be thrown straight into the trash. He is promoting the death of European and American identity. Why can't we collectivise to save our nations whilst everyone else can? Why is it one rule for us and another for them. I like my race, culture and history just the way they are, death to these Marxists.

Your reasoning for that being?

>literally hitler
When will these fuckers realize they are what they hate

>émigré
They're going home then? I somehow doubt that.

>Destroying books that criticize my preferred ideology is a reasonable thing to do
Where have I seen this before

shut him down

I'm a librarian in the US. This sort of censorship shit goes on all the time. Don't ever believe a public library is anything but a biased extension of NPR and the DNC. Librarians are very much anti free speech. Except at my library of course.

Virtue signalling. Acceptance by the collective is more important than employment. If he gets fired he'll scream 'Fascism'.

Toronto fag here. I should contact the public library head office about this.

same

Peterson is good boi, he dindu nuffin. Why always character assassination of conservative allies...why shartblew, why???

1) I’m not hovering over a thread on Sup Forums waiting anxiously for a reply, counting the minutes because, well, I have job.
2) Peterson isn’t retarded. But thinking basic qualities of adulthood ... getting up, hygiene, simple resposibilities, somehow qualifies as profound, is. I actually feel sorry for Peterson; he must have come into his classroom year after year and see how pathetic generations have become, to thirst for such basic life advice.
3) I wouldn’t waste my time offering anything, because someone so pathetic as to “post Pepes” wouldn’t get the point of mature advice in the first place.
Good luck with life, kid.

Funny how the unleashed idiotism, that is modern liberalism, attacks its master’s contamination and stabilization plan.

You're probably right but the canuck is also not wrong. JBP is nothing particularly special unless you've not encountered any of the literature which he alludes to and references. I dont understand the appeal, personally, but don't hate him even if I do disagree with a number of his conclusions and awkward apologetics.

I work at a library, too. Can confirm.

>Old enough and successful enough to have figured getting out of bed, brushing my teeth and going to work/school was a good idea when I was 14
And yet still too stupid to know that this is very little of what Jordan Peterson espouses.

Give him a call and post results Burgers

I hate to do this in general but Peterson seems to project some of his own insecurities to me. He's by no means a good role model even if he has some valuable advice and perspectives at times. He seems off-balance to me.

>Communist "librarian" destroys Peterson books
>hundreds of thousands of copies of his book sell
>Thousands of Peterson videos on Youtube
wew, how will he even recover

I read that as libertarian and was extremely confused.

>I have job.
On Sunday?

IT sounds like that person is guaranteed to get caught immediately if they just keep filing that one book as "missing"
surely the library has cameras or a clock in system for employees or at least a schedule.

He probably would?

Hahaha nice one rebbit

>everyone I disagree with is a shill

Maybe, but I work at a library and people here don’t keep track of this stuff that well. It’s not like a store with loss prevention.

He is not the sharpest tool in the shed by the looks of his twitter.

>I agree with burning mental poison (bad books).

Retard spotted

Adults work weekends if there is work that needs to be done. Do it early, and you have the rest of the day to enjoy. Profound, I know.

I'm ambivalent to the burning of certain books desu. Some are of more value creating fleeting warmth.

Why even bother asking? It’s obvious he is a pseudocryptopostmodernist

Apparently they own the library. Waste of time reporting then.

University library is closed atm. They'll be getting a very serious call from a civil liberties group about why their employees are engaging in this practice. I suggest you contact them as well.

Yes, burning bridges is a good idea. JP is a bridge to RP land, moron.

>Destroying books as an act of protest when 99% of his reach comes from the Internet anyway

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it is my duty as a librarian to destroy books
???

Nice trolling

The way that Dr. Peterson views religion is through a postmodernist lense. I don't like how he tries to explain Christianity because it is heretical.

PETERSON IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Agreed but I don't think you can call the man a postmodernist in his entirety because of some degree of influence therefrom. We're all influenced by it to some degree, likely moreso than you realise. Much of his approach is more notably Modernist in my opinion.

Itt - people that work at libraries?!

WHO THE FUCK USES LIBRARIES?

Yeah, I would fire the retard just because he somehow thinks a job where your sole duty is to take care of books and organize them in a building for public use also includes destroying books you don't personally agree with. If I tried to tell law firms that my job as a legal assistant entailed telling clients they're pieces of shit, I would never get hired.

They're a watering hole for reclusive intellectuals.

>destroying books
Nigga I don't care what the book is I'll fight a fucker over books, especially if they're old. Old books are the absolute best.

Start leaving copies of his books around there and hide them in random sections.

Go to the grocery store in your area with he best selection of bread. Try to find one bread that doesnt contain soy. Soy flour, soy oil, soy lecithin. 95% of all breads now contain soy products.

I don't like modernism either. Dr. Peterson represents what I don't like about intellectuals, and that's the complete lack of faith in anything. The man is a nihilist, Buddhism is a better religion for him and his followers. I want him to stop twisting the word of God and the life of Jesus Christ to fit his dumb Jungian psychology.

What a vapid post.

why do they always look so weak? why do they always lack a jawline? why are their hairlines always receding? why are the stereotypes and memes so accurate when it comes to leftists, Sup Forums? it’s like the aliens in control of our simulation are just making fun of us at this point and there’s nothing we can do about it

I know Sup Forums is quick to notice "bergs", but Wodek isn't a particularly Jewish name, it's very possible the guy is actually just Polish

We live in the beginnings of the nihilistic era, unfortunately. We were lucky, or unlucky, enough to have witnessed the last remnants of the previous era.