"Get rid of all your well learned Politics, or I'll lay your, Soul to waste

It was fun shitposting with you Lads.
Thread theme;
youtu.be/JSUIQgEVDM4
Suddenly school shootings and Wakanda mean less than nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/920357/yellowstone-volcano-earthquake-west-yellowstone-national-park-eruption-map
quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/heli-map
isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php
earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/netquakes/viewdata/QSUN_UU_01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The largest and most dangerous volcano in the United States is suddenly experiencing dozens of earthquakes; most only minutes apart, and experts are suddenly getting concerned that the Yellowstone Super-Volcano may be heading toward an eruption.

The last time Yellowstone erupted was about 630,000 years ago, and when it happened, it wiped-out every living thing within 500 miles in ONE HOUR, and sent volcanic ash from the volcano in northwest Wyoming, west to southern California, south to Texas and east into Ohio. How deep was the ash once it hit the ground? More than 600 FEET HIGH once it fell from the sky and piled-up on the ground. Within two weeks, the western 2/3rds of the continental United States was dead. All the trees, plants, animals, birds, fish, insects and people. The ash killed it all.

>in the target zone.
See you in Hell, Lads.

see you in the next world

Was Yogi ok ?

where have you heard this
spoon feed me

dont worry, guys. nothing will happen.

Normal daily graph at Yellowstone for comparison.
HAPPENING CON 4.

unironically this

This kind of shit has been happening for years, that is why no one was fucking concerned about it

GOOD LUCK YELLOWSTONE-CHAN!
I LOVE YOU YELLOSTONE-CHAN!

SHIT. SORRY. I'M SHITTING MYSELF. PACKING TO LEAVE. FORGOT PIC.

I'm in Kansas. Am I good or should I find a cave?
There are caves here btw, if someone needs to hide.

SO2 WILL FILL YOUR CAVE AND IT WILL BE COVERED WITH 600 FOOT OF ASH.

>doesn't errupt for 630000 years
>it will surely erupt in my lifetime!!
you are an idiot

No one hit the Super Lotto last 6 weeks, ergo, no one will hit it this week.

im sure everyone around Pompeii said that until it blew up

do it volcanigger
you won't

I'll just put mud over the top and climb out later. No problems. Just worried about the blast.

It's not stopping.

I'm in WV am I good?

bible fags are so desperate for proof of their fairy tale, they don't see the irony of their lack of faith.
get fucked dumb asses, volcanos have always happened.

the bible is basically a scientific research paper
its just science research, just like the big bang theory and evolution theory

BLOW YOUR LOAD MR.VOLCANO!

What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking retard? Hahahahaha

This is not just here. for instance; It will cause a Subduction event on The Cascadia. Seattle, Portland, and everything in between will be leveled.
Jeff Goldblum jpg.

East coast how long?

Lmao

Who else /readytodie/ here?

Don't have time to do the math. I'm sure the info is there. look it up. You have more time than I.

I'm trying to figure out which way to go.

Eh life wasn't that good in the first place anyways let it happen I got a knife for my throat.

Oh no, not these Yellowstone volcano threads again.

I swear Yellowstone is just the default Happening threads Sup Forums makes when no other Happenings are going on.

Yellowstone is literally It's Never Happening: The Happening

More ports east desu

>kek

kk

Post bugout bag or your larping. Time stamp too

>Jeff Goldblum.jpg
>not "le Woody Harrelson face 2012.jpg"
Bruh.

oh snap
express.co.uk/news/world/920357/yellowstone-volcano-earthquake-west-yellowstone-national-park-eruption-map

All of my shit is scattered in storage. Frantically digging for it.

Huh so thats from today. Wonder who made that up.

If shit would stop shaking it would help. My nerves if nothing else.

>However these findings are "no cause for alarm”, they said, and reflect the expected measurements of a volcano which has been building up for close to a million years.

Fuck this guy might be serious. I'll wait till I hear a boom though before I buy it fully.

The thing is my life is so horrible part of me wants it to happen...I need help I guess.

You dodge the magma, but live under the smog which could be even worse. I hope you have the means to defend yourself should this occur in our lifetime. Besides that all you can do is pray.

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH.
Taking the dogs and what I've got. See you Space Cowboys on the other side.

Do I even need to worry in Delewere?

>The thing is my life is so horrible part of me wants it to happen...I need help I guess.
Part of me wants it to happen just to screw over all the retards that never gave prepping a second thought and called people like OP paranoid. Fuck them desu

You showed up expecting a circle jerk to reinforce your ideas, but met only resistance.

Where you pull these from?

Do you see a lot of farms there? My guess is that you do not. Where do you think most of our country's food comes from? The places that'll get shrekt.

The thing is I'm right on the far east coast in Delaware so I have time to get packed and leave anyways no prepping needed.

The world will end in war and starvation anyways so really its just avoiding breathing ash.

G-good luck anons. Don't forget to confess.

Bullshit, nothing will happen. You still have to go to work tomorrow you niggers, you know, go to that job you hate. Yellowstone would be the easy way out.

>so I have time to get packed and leave anyways no prepping needed.
Glad to hear, although there would be several knock-on effects such as the fallout and then the resulting public panic. I notice the Express article posted above says,
>However these findings are "no cause for alarm”, they said, and reflect the expected measurements of a volcano which has been building up for close to a million years.
I wonder how bad it would have to get before it's publicly declared a 'cause for alarm'

Where are you getting these pictures and your intel? Do you work for Yellowstone or something?

Blow up, already, faggot, end the lives of the parasytes up at the surface. We need this restart

They will only say it when the ash comes poring out and so forth due to the panic it will cause.

BARPS ARE GOING DOWNNNN

FINALLYYYYYYY

Those with the money will out live all of us. They already have underground compounds unlike the rest of us.

no source. literally untrue

Funny enough, we actually had a minor tremor here yesterday. Flat shook like a washing machine lol. Shit myself.

I was missing some of these. Do you know where the original material is? I have a bible, I mean the slides. Thank you for posting these.

I want to feel it.

And who will slave away for them after we're gone? They're all gonna die too, it'll just take longer.

That thread is still alive? huh its a surprise to me.

You mean tuna cans which will be looted in no time.

They will breed their janitors like chattel.

They will survive, but not out live. Not all the money and the tech in the world got them prepared for the shitshow. Yellowstone is only one part of the plan.

They.Are.Not.Prepared.

Man, won't Jews be pissed when they find out they tried to force the Jewish messiah, only to find out the Christians were right.

Go on...

Check this out lads. This is for real.

quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/heli-map

isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php

Oh cool, so nothing is happening.

and so it begins. KEK accept my shitlord soul. I'm coming home.

Still waiting to see the ploom of ash.

The US Geological Service is taking down seismologist graphs as we speak.

earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/netquakes/viewdata/QSUN_UU_01

neither of you larpers are right

checked. run senpai run!

Yeah this is pol nothing ever happens.

>le nihilist face

Where are these from krautanon.. do you have the sources?

These look like good reading.

NIGGER WHAT?

"Oh it must be a guvment conspicy or something"

bump

"Oh governments have never done anything wrong, I'm going to trust them, who have everything to gain over my fellow man."

We're in the UK don't worry about it.

Just Burgers that will die for the most part and a bad harvest for the rest of the world for a couple of years.

>there is no way its just broken

LET'S DO THIS BOIS

More then a bad harvest bro bong

not an argument, nigger
have fun basing your life around a bunch of fucking made up texts that could be interpreted as anything

These so called 'jews' actually believe their own lie of being God's chosen people. They're in for a rude awakening when the messiah comes to claim his people.

You need to take into consideration the chain of consequences that would result, the 'humanitarian crisis', a destabilized USA, foreign intervention, opportunistic interests seeking to take advantage etc