I love how TYPEMOON decided to change its grail-summoning criteria from 'heroes' to 'literally fucking anybody with a...

I love how TYPEMOON decided to change its grail-summoning criteria from 'heroes' to 'literally fucking anybody with a wikipedia article'.

Yes. Gilgamesh and King Arthur belong in exactly the same category as Marie Antoinette and Spiderman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAOyWtlBpMo
youtube.com/watch?v=ilW7rnWvwVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh
youtube.com/watch?v=vYreiadVqHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love how you plan to incite a flamewar by posting such a milquetoast, passé criticism, as if you actually expect people to still become newly upset about it at this point in time.

I love how you tried to sound intelligent by using thesaurus.com instead of any kind of actual content. Even if it 'is' a blue board, you still need to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums. Out.

oh no you mentioned something that I've known about for ages and have considered many times, this is taking me by immense surprise and angering me like a problem child who didn't get a toy they wanted.

Oh my god. Thanks for the laugh. It's been months since I saw such an obvious samefag and I'm dying.

Why did you make a thread just for this post?

Yep, it's my turn next.

>implying Spiderman would not be a kickass servant

>decided to change

Excuse me? Literally point where the fuck did they ruled out people like Marie Antoinette and Mozart. You can't because they never did. You're just assuming.

I see no issue with the Queen of France being made a servant.

This, even back then summoning medea is an anomaly since she's not a proper "hero".
Now you can summon everyone with every form.

But without expansions, we would never have gotten this q.t.

Unironically sperg tier taste

No user, it is in fact your taste that is sperg.

>famous for saying something she didn't actually say and then getting her head chopped off
>"Welcome to the Throne of Heroes, enjoy your stay!"

>Thinking the rules meant shit ever when they can make up shit like parallel universes and different grails that make it work out later down the line
They knew it'd be retarded to keep all berserkers gurgling retards and all assassins Hassans.

Gilgamesh actually existed and ruled a massive world changing empire.

King Arthur was as real as the fucking boogeyman and paul bunyan and just as influential.

Mata Hari and Charles-Henri Sanson are some literal who tier servants.
Can anybody also explain to me why JULIUS CAESAR is such a little bitch compared to Nero? I'm pretty sure Julius Caesar is multiple times more important in history

Why is Saber Alter but in a santa costume and Mordred in a swimsuit counted as separate servants that get their own spot in the Throne?

Because fuck you

So you're saying it's because they knew the people who play Fate/GO would eat that shit up and would spend money on gacha and wrote the story around that?

>thinking TM's rules were ever dependent on any variable other than 'the amount (in grams) of crystal meth Nasu has smoked today'

I mean yeah, I mean have you seen the fanbase?

They don't

You literally can't get any better than Scathach retard.

>mozart
Wrong dude.

>even fictional characters with no connection to a 'legend' are viable options now
FATE/SCRIPTURE:
Saber: Cloud Strife
Archer: The Spanish Flu
Lancer: Tyler Durden
Berserker: Caim
Rider: JonBenét Ramsey
Caster: Batman
Assassin: Sieg from the future
Ruler: Ciel. Just because.

This is where we're heading.

Why is King Arthur a teenage girl? Why is Gilgamesh a blond haired ikemen? Why is Achilles literally perfect?

Not enough cute girls. Genderbend Tyler Durden, then we're cooking with gas.

>Charles-Henri Sanson
Nobody's heard of him specifically, but everybody's heard of the French Revolution/Reign of Terror and the guillotine.
In that sense, he's a perfect Assassin: his deeds are remembered but his name is not.

When was Spiderman summoned?

And no, literally anyone with a known history was always summonable, dipshit, but Marie Antoinette shouldn't be anything higher than a 2* in Grand Order. Rarity ratings are done with dicks/thoughts on how to profit off dick thoughts

I guess that makes sense.
Though I'm still confused why Jing Ke isn't the weakest assassin since he/she's only remembered for royally fucking up an assassination

>Berserker: Caim
Everyone would die.

None of them have a different spot on the Throne except Mordred and Artoria being different. Classes are containers that effect only a partial reflection of the true hero.

this. every secondary should be wiped from the face of the earth

F/GO mentions it at the start.

I guess they gave her an A for effort.
Also, maybe her skills were just that high in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAOyWtlBpMo

GO is a lot more fun when it isn't trying to be serious.

Mozart admits he's a shit-tier Heroic Spirit. Just because he's a Heroic Spirit doesn't mean he's anywhere on the same level as Arturia and Gilgamesh.

As for fictional Serevants like Jekyll, most of them are "totally based on real people in-universe, I swear!" Which, I mean, who cares. It's not like Medusa, Herakles, or Medea were real people either.

>Batman
>not Rider because of the Batmobile
You had one job, user-kun.

>Fate has been turned into this much of a joke
Fuck this shit. The old fanbase wouldn't have stood for this.

Yeah, just look at the type of garbage F/GO is trying to push like pic related. We can't let this happen, bros.

You mean the old fanbase that was around for Kagetsu Tohya, Melty's joke routes, and Hollow Ataraxia?

no lie. he's actually useful when you level his skills up a bit and throw on a decent CE.

Herakles was debatably real. He was based on some strong asshole from way back then who's feats were hyped up into retarded bullshit territory.
Arthur is not real in the least. There's like..a guy named arthur probably and an old village with a stone castle. But camelot and arthur pendragon and the like were all bullshit.

Nah, he's probably a Zero baby

TM always had gag shit even in the Tsukihime days, where have you been?

Rider-class Roswell alien with flying saucer when?

youtube.com/watch?v=ilW7rnWvwVg

Wasn't Arthur an actual roman legionarrie or something

Sounds more or less the same to me.

We got a turn-of-the-century Russian occultist who was abducted by aliens and has a UFO as her NP.

How is there any difference between the two circumstances? The 'real' Arthur may have been a feudal lord of some inconsiderable power. The matter of that Arthur's feats/accomplishments growing by hyperbole into something else entirely is not at all different from the matter of your hypothetical Heracles origin. Camelot was not real, and neither was Zeus. So on and so forth.

Didn't Holmes imply in GO recently that the perceptions of the modern world affected the past or something.

>one in all of the failures who roam in this site will actually accomplish something important in his life
>some fate anime in 2150 will feature him as a servant

Yes, but that was actually implied way back in FSN. People just forgot.

She went 1v1 with a demon pillar back in life, armed with nothing but a hydra dagger.

No.
Arthur was supposedly some low tier noble who had a small posse of assholes and a small stone squat shithole of a castle.

The entire fantasy of camelot and the sword in the stone and the king of england bullshit and even the name arthur pendragaon is entirely ficitional bullshit.

Much like the exploits of barron munchausen and bre'r rabbit.

spiderman would be a fucking overpowered servant, because he has the red card of "im never using more than 5% of my strength" trope

Can someone explain to me how Billy the Kid is a servant? I distinctly remember Nasu saying years ago that people who primarily used guns couldn't become heroic spirits because anyone can be good with one or some such shit.

What's that, a site for illiterate newfags? How do you know it unless you are indeed one of those fabled illiterate newfags?

>Queen of France
>She is an Austrian and a German
>Her neice ends up becoming the Empress of Frence
>She was also an Austrian and German.
France is a joke.

his gun isn't an NP but his exploits and tales were sublimated into one.

what could happen if those two becomes friends?

>can't get better than Scathach retard

so you like Hatch of Scats who is a retard, yes?

His NP isn't the gun itself but his ability to shoot a gun really fast.

France has been a joke since Vercingetorix' defeat

it happened, and the result is called paul bunyan

The actual term used was "modern weaponry." People assume this meant guns in general. Apparently it did not.

Billy also did some impressive thievery and escape attempts that had little to do with his gun skills.

why she didnt wish to the grail that the devs make a skip option for np animations?

gudako works in mysterious ways

>People keep saying Gudao looks like a genderbent Rin
I don't fucking see it. Gudao looks like a fucking young Kiri or a Shiki who took off his glasses.

Dude, there's absolutely no evidence that arthur was real. When I say that there was some guy who might have had a small gang of knights around him and he lived in a squat stone castle somewhere?
I'm being generous.
There's no fucking evidence that there's ever been a living being with anything like that anywhere ever.
There's actual proof that gilgamesh existed and there's proof that joan of arc existe.
There's nothing stating that arthur/uther pendragon or even some asshole who was a decent guy who had a sword or horse named excaliber ever existed at any point in all of englands recorded history.

This is fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilgamesh
>His name means something to the effect of "The Ancestor is a Young-man"

>uther
Glad you could make it

F/GO is like some parade spectre!

He's got Rin's hair and eye colours, but Kerry's hairstyle. Granted Rin and Kerry had similar hair colour anyway.

It'd be cute if you could argue that he's Shirou and Rin's kid on this, but Kerry isn't actually blood related to Shirou after all.

Can the grail grant me my wish of a second season of carnival phantasm with her as the protagonist?

Nor is there any evidence that Heracles was real. I'm not trying to have a broad argument; I'm arguing the conditions of your statements on these specific cases.

>scientist makes a qt waifu
>proceeds to an hero instead of dicking his waifu

Victor Frankenstein was the first Sup Forumssshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=vYreiadVqHg

whatever happened to the miracle prerequisite?

You can't kill batman.

He never wanted to fuck her. He wanted to make an Adam for her Eve at first, he just started with his Eve and got cold feet when she murdered a dog or something to give him a gift.

I guess there were more fresh female corpses that day than male.

Gudao was at the youngest 7 or 8 during the '04 Holy Grail War (As the would need to be 18 to be hired by Chaldea).

We also do not know if his world's Shriou and Rin survived as only Solomon and Maris were confirmed the winners and survivors + they curb stomped everything.

Jeannu is enjoying that strong english tongue

I actually unironically love that user.

That's fucking retarded.
Why not just make her the bride of frankenstein instead?
What was the motherfucking point?

Shinjuku confirms he was born in 1999

You mean season 4.

Why does Emiya Shirou become brown when he becomes a heroic spirit?

I literally never understood that part.

The 2004 HGW was the first so it's unlikely Shriou had any connections to the world of magi, and Tokiomi would have probably still been alive at that point so he would have probably participated instead of his teenage daughter. Assuming Rin was even born in that timeline.

Overusing reinforcement magic on yourself turns your skin brown and hair white.
ie. If he wasn't the Shirou=Archer reveal would be even more obvious.

Because when Mary Shelley wrote the book she based on real events she was somehow privy to, she turned the monster into a man because I guess she thought the story would work better that way.

Years of projection magecraft pretty much burnt his magic circuits and changed his appearance.

At least I think that was the explanation.

The Counter Force has that effect on people

>Gudao
>Magis spend their entire life just trying to come close to the root or even catch a glimpse of it. They even do it for generations.
>Some fuck who isn't even of magi nobility that got stuck in the middle of bum fuck nowhere ends up becoming the Prince of Magi, successor of Solomon and fucks the incarnation of the Root on a daily basis with it returning feelings.
Just. This is mass suicide watch.

How do you think Gudako fucks her? Does she just lift up her kimono and hump her ass or does she fist the fuck out of her?