Dragon Ball Super

Reminder that Blue form is the best form and Red form is an outdated form that is unneeded.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
imgur.com/a/Jiufw
youtube.com/watch?v=vmOUqnnvVb8
youtube.com/watch?v=yRQcDJBsGYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Jobber Form
>Best

Reminder that Son Caulifla is beautiful.

>I think Toyotaro needs more than a week to pump out content

Apparently he's way ahead of the anime so he should have a backlog of chapters.

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.

>SS with dyed hair is better than a slimmer, younger god with a fierce flaming aura
Get lost

>I... I can finally use it! My... Limit Break form!

1/10 bait got me to respond.

Reminder that thot patroller 17 is unmatched, and that you are wrong

Then you can have Saiyan Beyond God form if you want slimmer, younger form with a divine aura instead.

If Gohan legitimately gets a white hair transformation during the tournament of power I will put effort into learning Spanish

What's he dreaming about?

If your show needs more than 1 transformation, something is wrong.

SSGfags, SSG is just a stepping stone for the new form above SSB.

>777
Super Saiyan God confirmed best form.

I don't get that they're bringing the Red form back when he's already absorbed it into his body permanently.

So is SSG... not even in the managa has it defeated or even dealt significant damage.

>limit break will be another shitty SSJ recolor asspull
>SSJ3 is forever forgotten
Fuck super

God was here , get your FUCKING NINGEN forms out of my sight

I don't know why manga fans like SSG more even though SSB gets way more respect than in the anime.

manga fans like both forms, SSB is actually good in the manga.

Indeed
imgur.com/a/Jiufw

You have to respond to the OP, otherwise you're not doing it right.

Not him, but Vegeta defeated Black with the SSG/SSB flicker.

I prefer SSB

>this guy again
We are sick of your faggotry, user.

>The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahea

How near is this future? Because it looks like it will be 2050 when the writers are long dead.

Leave el grande padre to me

I know that it's good in the manga I'm a manga fan. But SSG doesn't really do anything.

it's a stepping stone to victory. there's actual logic and strategy in the manga.

But he could have done that with SSB.

It beat Black, it forced Hit to go full power, and it beat Zamasu
I wish we got SSG Vegetto

rediR nemaK taht rednimeR

SSG is not hated by anime fans. It's Toyotaro who does shit with this form. The Vegeta transformation switch was retarded. And then suddenly Goku becomes able to use SSB perfectly and is stronger than Zamasu fusion.

>But he could have done that with SSB.
No he couldn't, hence why he used SSG.

I was kinda disappointed in Black and Zamasu, then that fight happened. Toyotaro was clearly saving all his effort for Merged Zamasu, he made him a huge badass

This
Anime-SSG is like "do you like it? We don't care you will never see it again after a few episodes unless it's in the outline" and anime-SSB is a total jobber form. In the manga both forms are good and respected.
You just pick your favourite between 2 cool forms.

wrong

Zamasu was weak and he wasn't the problem. He was weaker than Trunks. Vegeta beat Black with SSB. As for Hit, Goku could have taken him out all along with Blue.

Because it was never intended to be relevant and its usage after the introduction of SSB is contrived as fuck.

Heck, you can tell toriyama didn't like the form even when it was first introduced as he had normal SSJ get the spotlight during the most intense moment of the fight against Beerus.

A weakened SSB Vegeta took out two Merged Zamasus, but he couldn't beat Black? I'm calling bullshit.

Except Vegeta said the opposite.
SSGSS Black is stronger than SSGSS Vegeta, Vegeta only won because Black was wasting his stamina while Vegeta was more intelligent and strategic, learning of Goku's initial strategy at Champa's tournament.

My wife Kale is cute.

>both forms are good and respected.
No, Toyo is just a huge SSGfag and uses every occasion to use it instead of SSB. It's SSB which is not respected.

to sell toys

>I don't like it = it's retarded
Sure thing

>Goku becomes able to use SSB perfectly
No, read the manga and shut up.

>is stronger than Zamasu
He was already that strong, the point of completed SSB is always fight at your 100%, not obtain a bigger boost

>Vegeta beat Black with SSB
Wrong it was the SSG/SSB flicker.

>Goku could have taken him out all along with Blue.
Wrong again Goku said himself that SSB drains too much stamina hence why he saved it for the final moment.

>A weakened SSB Vegeta took out two Merged Zamasus,
Yeah with one blast they could have easily avoided but didn't bother with since they were immortal.

>It's SSB which is not respected.
>toeicucks actually believe this.

Would Buu have been a much better villain if it was a sadistic female instead of a fat jobber?

>Toyo uses something useful because he's fan of that thing
I guess you think Toei's writers are SS2fags because they don't have Goku using SS3.

>SSB is not respected
I'm not even replying to this shit in a humoristic way, you already know it's bullshit. Enjoy the (You)

Pretty sure they wanted to replicate and become more individuals so they purposefully tanked it after becoming 2.

He wasn't attacking in SSG. He attacked in Blue.
Goku could have taken out Hit in SSB, he apparently thought a Kamehameha would be enough.
You don't think Vegeta could tag Black with a Gamma Burst Flash?

Black was worse than his anime version but future Zamasu was way better than the anime one. In the anime he's just a more bland Black, same skills but worse, in the manga he actually does cool things.

>You don't think Vegeta could tag Black with a Gamma Burst Flash?
that's pretty risky putting all your energy and stamina into one last ultimate attack when he has an immortal healer sidekick.
That fight was balancing the war of attrition aspect with going in for the fatality.

Nice rebuttal.
>No, read the manga and shut up.
I read it, and that's exactly hy this is more retarded than ever. It's true that in the anime the stamina issue is neglected, but Toyo overdoes it in the manga. Vegeta said he had mastered it at first, which is why he asked Trunks to heal Goku, then he brought it back again.
>He was already that strong the point of completed SSB is always fight at your 100%, not obtain a bigger boost
Where did they ever say that? SSB is a power boost but drains more stamina, this is the only issue. Goku was not stronger than the Zamasu fusion until he started using it "perfectly".

Why not just make Goku go Super Saiyan Rose to signify that he's ascended to levels of true godhood and not just a Super Saiyan 'God'.

>A weakened SSB Vegeta
Someone forgot what a rage boost is

>He wasn't attacking in SSG. He attacked in Blue.
and he would have wasted stamina without SSG.

>Goku could have taken out Hit in SSB,
Again you have nothing to back this up, just an assumption.

>You don't think Vegeta could tag Black with a Gamma Burst Flash?
You think Black would just stand there and take it?

It must be tough for you, living with the reading comprehension of a child :^)

>I guess you think Toei's writers are SS2fags because they don't have Goku using SS3.
>Comparing SS3 to the God forms
Even SS2 is used occasionally and that's when he is testing people a little more. Nowadays Goku and Vegeta are either in base, SS1 or go Blue.

Rose is for fruits only.

Seriously what the fuck are you talking about? Are you on drugs or a shitposter? Or a liar because looks like you don't read the manga

>Where did they ever say that?
In the manga you never read.

>SSB is a power boost but drains more stamina, this is the only issue
So if Goku overcomes the issue, he's not losing stamina anymore. So he's not stronger, he's only able to use all his previous strenght all time. Thank you.

>Goku was not stronger than the Zamasu fusion until he started using it "perfectly".
Nice headcanon.

Is that your argument?

Sure

>Comparing a form that drains a shitton of ki and a form that drains a shitton of stamina
Yeah, it's pretty fair, sorry if you don't like it, kid.

>So he's not stronger, he's only able to use all his previous strenght all time. Thank you.
Are you retarded? SSB is a power up, but by controlling it perfectly there is no more stamina issue. The shitty exposition in your pic doesn't support what you said. Goku is saying that Vegeta is able to use SSB over and over without losing power because of the switch with SSG. Unlike what happened when he fought Hit.

My fucking dick, and I'm not even straight

>Even SS2 is used occasionally and that's when he is testing people a little more. Nowadays Goku and Vegeta are either in base, SS1 or go Blue.

where is my nigga gotenks

youtube.com/watch?v=vmOUqnnvVb8
youtube.com/watch?v=yRQcDJBsGYM
Has Dragon Ball ever pissed off niggers so much since Super?

>Are you retarded?
Are you? Because you're just supporting my argument.
Everything ever said about Goku's completed SSB is that he can use the full power of the form all time. No more. Whatever extra power boost you imagined is just headcanon.

>dat pic
I love how Toyo's fights almost always have a strong technical narrative.

>literally no argument
Using SS3 when you can just use SS2 is retarded.
Using SSB when you can just use SSG is retarded.

What's so hard about it, Pedro? Is Toriyama who made Goku and Vegeta save their stamina during almost an entire arc because Blue was too draining.

If the anime had been based off the manga, non of this shit would be an issue.

Will she have a legit fight with Roshi or will it be a gag fight?

He's right though, Super is pretty shit lately.

They're both right though Sup Forumscuck

What does that have to do with Sup Forums?

>female character
>better villain
>better anything
lol

>even niggers hate super
proof that it is absolute fucking dogshit

When has post DB ever taken Roshi seriously?

Do you have a bigger version of this?

>What does that have to do with Sup Forums?

At this point the people who complain about Sup Forums are worse then Sup Forums posters themselves. It's much like ironic shitposters who use to use "HAHAHA SO RANDOM XDDD"

I have a hard time enjoying super as well, i keep noticing the lazy animation and the story is going nowhere fast. Battle royal was a mistake, i wouldve accepted another fucking tournament if it meant things were better. Slogging through this better be worth it in the end

THIS is an epic fight between gods? fucking disgraceful

Excepted SS2 is never used for serious battles. The power gap between SS2, SS and the God forms is abysmal.

>bigger
You mean... "bigger"? Just... bigger? Why?

Way better that other girl. What's her name again?

>enough fooling around

>the gap between SS2 and SSG/SSB
What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension

Damn right baby

I thought you wanted more than Goku and Vegeta? In the ToP there are various people with different level of powers so everyone can shine.

Because the quality diminishes when you zoom in

>he sees your impure soul filled with hatred

Kale, my wife.

About damn time, the REAL mc is getting the spotlight next episode

The worlds strongest

Don't you get it? I am saying that SS2 is not something used for serious battles anymore. It's just as useless as SS3 overall. You can't say the same thing for SSB.

What's her name Sup Forums?