Guys im really gunna

Miss her. I never thought id care but its like she was the motherly figure who guided us through some of the toughest times in western history.
>THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT THREAD
>THIS IS A TRIBUTE THREAD

RIP Queen Elizabeth 4.21.1926-2.16.2018

King charles will guide us through this storm. God save the king

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/17/commonwealth-plans-birthday-celebration-queen-royal-albert-hall/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y89vfNpxbW0
youtube.com/watch?v=Boy68XKEKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally whom

Such a classy lady. Smh how will we find another? What happens now to england?

How do you not know who this is?

The queen will never die

maybe you should check the calendar before you post bait thread negrontius niggercules

>King charles will guide us through this storm. God save the king
lelno, the whole thing will go down the tubes when this retard tries to take it on

Guided her sheeple into a draconian police state where her ethnic countrymen are not even third class citizens, well done i hope she tasted the new ground up white girl kebab.

Hopefully she roasts in hell.

it's Prince Charles own fault for not replying to this post.
Will YOU make the same mistake?

As in led your country to ruin? Then yes.

f

Yuckers. Rest in piss

Source?

US gets it now

You severly underestimate the political cunning of Englands new king. It was he that build gtmo but bush too credit

>celebrating incest. Yeah ok buddy.

Hey man we were (((civilized))) by this womans country

We r here for u. Its ok to cry. Youre gunna be ok.

Fuck u

I wish this bitch was dead.

Fuck u liar

If communists are good for one thing it's regicide.

She's not really dead.
Which is a terrible shame.

Burden of proof of life is on you bucko. Im gunna miss her. Please show respect

THE SAME POST AS YESTERDAY?
/sage

A parasite. Good riddance

She did nothing for her country

the new KANG of England. I can't wait to see him in blackface.

Fuck this vile reptilian hag. Good riddance.
>S

She will not be missed.

Considering plans are being made to celebrate her birthday which is in April at the Royal Albert Hall, it's pretty fucking obvious she isn't dead you nonce.

Stop shitposting

>17 FEBRUARY 2018 • 10:00PM

>The Queen’s lifelong commitment to the Commonwealth is set to be celebrated on her birthday in April with a concert at the Royal Albert Hall.

>The Queen is expected to attend a musical celebration at the end of what is likely to be her final meeting with the heads of Commonwealth governments.

>The Telegraph understands that Commonwealth chiefs have booked April 21 – the Queen’s 92nd birthday – for an evening of world music at the hall.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/17/commonwealth-plans-birthday-celebration-queen-royal-albert-hall/

WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING SOURCE

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_London_Bridge

Kys

Its code. Her death will be announced afterwards. Theyre protecting the public from panic

This saddens me so much.
RIP Granny

Go to Sup Forums if you want a tribute to the queen.

Go to church and get closer to god. You need saving if youre this callous when the queen passes

What are the odds of Charles storming parliament with the royal guard, telling them all "get out you fucking Jew lackeys, you're done," while carrying the heads of his oil drilling redhead stepson and 56% Hollywood whore?

The Queen was the most disastrous monarch in world history.

>Lost the Empire
>Oversaw mass immigration into the UK
>Allowed her Grandson to marry a mongrel, the most embarrassing royal match ever
>Under her stewardship London has gone from beacon of the world to 3rd world shithole

There is nothing great about her or her reign, she has presided over the most staggering fall of any nation in the history of the world during a single rulers lifetime.

She will be judged by history as an incompetent, weak fool who allowed Britain to sink beneath the waves.

R u rly nihonjin?

Pretty good desu id say an 80% chance

The Glorious Revolution was a mistake.

When Britain lost India the Empire was over in 1947. She became queen in 1953.

Sure, the collapse of the Empire was already underway, but she did nothing to slow it or stop the decline, in fact she quickly accelerated events and pretty much closed it all down within a decade.

There was a great animated map I saw that showed this very clearly, it was a long time ago and I forget sauce, but it's amazing how Britain's power diminished so rapidly under her rule, unprecedented in world history.

Fuck off, electorate apologist.

Britain was broke. Had she not done it, it would have put London in peril.

What a legacy

And we all know about the effects of mass 3rd world immigration, not only into Britain but Australia, NZ and Canada too.

Protector of the Commonwealth? you have got to be fucking joking, Arch Destroyer of the Anglosphere is how she'll be remembered

Fucking checked, thread abandoned.

I think she deserves a little more credit. She was at the helm for so many crises its a wonder england manuevered through it. RIP

The anglosphere is the strongest alliance on the planet. There is a reason they are ranked top in so many metrics. Immigration hasn't stopped there dominance at all.

If she really is dead I must convey my sympathies to the British people.
Hail the Throne, and Hail Britannia!

She allowed Marxist politicians run her Empire into the ground. She died knowing her own people, whom she is responsible for, are going to die at the hands of 3rd world muslim savages, thanks to her inaction.

All the Kings and Queens of England/UK would be utterly ashamed of her, I have no doubt.

There is a demographic time bomb ticking away, the fuse has about 30 years to go, once that explodes you'll see what I'm talking about.

I work for the department of education, I see a different school every day and I'm telling you, I see many all brown classrooms, a lot of majority brown classrooms, quite a few 50/50 classrooms. very few majority white classrooms and I have never seen an all white classroom in 8 years of inspecting schools, not a single one.

Good on you user. This is a positive thread. Shills keep trying to smear her accomplishments with vile alt right vernacular

Why?

You going to create 15 threads about this like you did yesterday morning?

Huh? Just got here jennifer. There were threads yesterday on this? AM I LATE? i need to stop drinking so much

Nvmd enjoy eternal hellfire

When I am king!!!!! Mohammads for everyone!!!!

>Smear her accomplishments
Yea, running her Empire into the ground. What an accomplishment. Honestly, she has to be one of the worst monarchs in Western peoples history. Right their with Commodus.

How many muhammads does it take to sink a small island?

Whatever the answer, we have double

Do you think she took it in the ass?

who do you think they got the recipe from?

No way she was a trooper and definitely took it on the chin. #britianstrong

Digits confirm Queen Liz liked it in the pooper

"Come here user and give this old queen a jolly rodgering"

Stop trying to meme her death into existence
Good ol' Lizzy must live one for at least another two decades

Yeah like it's her fucking fault

>American
>Pushing this meme thread again
>Gets 8 trillion responses everytime
>Real happening threads get ignored
Ahh Sup Forums, you're always such a delight.

Pick acceptance bro. Itll be easier on all of us. Im sorry for your loss

>crusty dried up bag of meat who let her country dissolve into a shitshow
fuck off, royalty are not supposed to be weak, meek little people who let their country dissolve while sitting around smiling for cameras. A person such as this has no right to rule, and should be overturned by someone who actually has the strength and force of will to lead a nation

She's a fucking German and a Globalist, she sits on the board of several (((Central banks))) and is fully committed to the globalists vision and the inevitable white genocide that would result, anyone who refuses to see that is a fool.

Listen Maybe the distance makes it easier to see through the nonsense. It happened. Shes gone. So sorry

Queen is a gun lover

>Queen is a gun lover

What would you know about it?

She's gone................to the bathroom to take a huge dump

>Queen is a gun lover

Please she has someone fo that for her

Please she had someone do that for her. RIP

>who guided us through some of the toughest times
more like she created and profit from that shit

~Gustavus Adolphus~
>King of Sweden
>considered one of the greatest military strategists in history
>fought at the front lines
>killed in battle while leading a cavalry charge

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

Now THAT'S what a ruler should be

S H I T
H
I
T

Disgusting! Look at his beet red face, beady, close set eyes, and grotesquely puffy, swollen fingers with their nasty clubbed, fungus-ridden nails. Textbook inbred alcoholic.

>2.16.2018
I'm apparently the only person in this thread who noticed that the date is wrong.

She gave Britain to Muslims and shit-skins and what was left from the British Empire vanished under her rule.

Fuck her. Hope that bitch dies in a Muslim terror attack so we can at least red pill normies.

Hello Ivan!

That old cunt did NOTHING to stem the brown invasion. She needs to die and her Jew masters with her.

>father died when he was 16, stripped of his inheritance
>kidnapped by pirates and held for ransom
>after being freed, chased down the pirates and killed them all
>elected consul
>conquered Gaul and Britain with 6 legions
>returned home and conquered Rome

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

Now THAT'S a ruler

>tutored by the legendary Aristotle
>succeeded the throne of his father at 16
>launched an unprecedented invasion of the Achaemenid Empire
>won a series of spectacular military victories
>by the age of 30, ruled over one of the largest empires in the history of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=y89vfNpxbW0

Now THAT'S a ruler

>11' standout
>1' durrable and legible steel blade
>long history as the best tool for the job
>will easily last a year under heavy daily use

youtube.com/watch?v=Boy68XKEKE

Now THAT'S a ruler

There's no reason to mourn the passing of a Kike tyrant.

I heard she sounds like Mrs doubtfire when she's fucking

Is that Anne Frank?

There arent 16 months in a year

There is something Evil about that Bloodline.

why do you want this so badly to happen?
nothing will change when she's dead

If shes really dead...... S

I dont want it to happen but since it has im just trying to break the news. Way 2 shoot the messenger there sfetlana