What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

>tried
>referred to

He is a hispanic jew mix

niggers are not human

Cruz is a jew, so you'll have to ask the jews about that.

He's clearly not white?

Did you even read the caption?

>white boy
>hispanic Jew

Is this their new strategy? They upped their game from ‘everybody I don’t like is Hitler’ to ‘everybody I don’t like is white’.

They are both being tried as adults.

Referring to someone who visibly looks like a child as a child isn't really an issue.

Op is a faggot

He looks like a typical pol user.

But leftists love to call adult niggers "boys" who dindu nuthin. Why are they such lying scum?

Which is always funny because referring to a nigger as a boy is meant to be offensive over there.

such hypocrisy oh the injustice

If you shoot innocent people, you are a complete piece of shit and deserve to rot in a cell in solitary until you die, insane and tortured. Fuck ideology. Its this kind of human garbage that bombs people with suicide belts. There are bankers, wall street, sociopath CEO board meetings everywhere. And you choose to shoot up a school full of kids. Black, white or whatever. I hope this cunt gets his arsehole ravaged asunder in prison. Now if he went out and bought a rifle, and staked out a board meeting full of bankers... I'd personally send him chocolates in prison

Let me guess 300k retweets and 576k likes?

Jews aren't white, you dumb nog.

I just remembered the, nigger faggot is reacting to Cruz's laywer who called him a child because it's literally his job to try and ease down his sentence. Fucking niggers cant think

That nigger shot somebody at a chic fila in my city.

He's not Hispanic. He's Slavic. Not even his adopted father is Hispanic. Roger isn't a Hispanic name.

all they know how to do is lie

I swear sometimes it really does feel like a battle of good vs evil

>19
>organised and carried out mass murderer of children
>Florida
>Death penalty imminent
>Only way to save his life is to take The Tard Plea. Claim insanity, get spared from electric chair.

That's what happens when you don't an hero after the shooting, you are at risk of becoming a meme instead of the antihero you so desperately wanna be.

Hopefully Cruz beats the case

fpbp

nothing wrong with that. scientist have found that nigs reach puberty and adulthood sooner than whites.

>Roger isn't a Hispanic name
No shit, retard. His last name is still spic.

>Listening to liberal niggers

fake

(((white privilege))) that all

You're obviously retarded lol

i agree

Proof that he's a jew? Not a shill. I just haven't found anything to back that up. Same thing with Rodgers.

(((white boy)))

He stated his real mother was a jew

Do niggers just consider everyone without dark skin as white? Are asians white to these people?

well it's racist to refer to a KANG as "boy"

Hispanic is a language group, m8. Filipinos are Hispanic. Dudes named Roger are not Hispanic. Dudes adopted by dudes named Roger are definitely not Hispanic.

shows that purebreds > mutts

Wow it's almost like your defense attorney is supposed to win the case and make you look innocent in the process

Are you one of those people that identifies as Irish American even though you're like 50% Swiss, 25% Polish, 12.5% German, 6.25% Welsh, and 6.25% Irish, but your last name begins with O' and you celebrate St. Patrick's day so that's okay?

Having Hispanic name doesn't make you Hispanic, just like you're not a white but a mong piece of shit

if that 6.25 % make the family what is today and where the ones with more bonds and cultural belonging i dont see nothing wrong,jews have as much as middle eastern blood if that part of your family have been the ones that acted as unificator culturally

He was adopted retard. They weren't his real birth parents.

are niggers finally being recognized as feral animals?oh shit,no judges have known that shit for DECADES.
know what?if you want niggers and spics not tried for crimes and you want criminals in your neighborhoods robbing and killing you we are all happy here to buy you kekistan in africa where you can all go and kill each other.quit trying to dilute and overburden our criminal justice system with your criminal kids.

Nikolas (((Jacob))) Cruz.
Bullied into being a school shooter for not being white enough to counted among the good Jews, the pure blooded Ash-Kek-Nazis?

>if that 6.25 % make the family what is today
Yeah, that's not the situation to which I was referring. And that's not this situation either. And beyond that Hispanic has an actual meaning which clearly does not apply here.

and there is a little truth ,black grow
faster than whites like woman grew a little bit faster than males,so is not so ridicule as it seem ,
at 3 years blacks and whites have the sama iq for example ,

Wait, is le 56% literally white now?

Since niggers are animals we don't calculate the years in the same way. 1 human year, is 2 nigger years thus, that black man is 34 years old.

Do we know who his real mother is? Also any screenshots of these supposed racist and/or antisemitic rants? Some of these websites are claiming he said shit like he wanted to kill blacks because he doesn't like their skin. A lot of what's being said about him doesn't have any proof behind it like them saying he belonged to white supremacist groups which was a rumor started here to fuck with journalists.

so hes a mexican jew?

or a slav?

niggers are like elves, children until 50 years old

Kek. Burned.

>Do we know who his real mother is?
No
>Also any screenshots of these supposed racist and/or antisemitic rants?
I think CNN just gave a summary, but there might have been direct quotes.

Other than that he called Iraqis and Syrians "sand durkas" and he wore the MAGA hat. You can probably find pics of those if you looked.

>A lot of what's being said about him doesn't have any proof behind it
CNN got invited to a private chat group tied to one of his FBI verified accounts and saw a complete backlog. So it's a primary source. And they claim they told the FBI about it and gave them logs of everything so it will get confirmed or denied by multiple sources as time goes on.

>CNN just gave a summary

gys

The first reply says it all: saged shill.

somebody call ICE

I'd correct you by pointing out that animal years are based on the average lifespan of a given animal, but you'd still be correct.

Haven't seen that once

So no proof of anything even though the media is stating these things as fact. Haven't seen anything about sand durkas. I've seen the pic of the MAGA hat but I also saw a screenshot of the chat where he apologized for wearing it.. Not sure what the implication is there other than if you wear a MAGA you must want to kill blacks and jews. Even more strange considering he killed mostly whites.

Mr. Sandman, lynch me a DREAM

I'm guessing OP must be genetically similar to the dindu on the left to not understand the difference.

nigs mature faster, they often brag about it themselves

also, el goblino isnt white

The black guy is the focus of the criminal story. He choose to do something bad.

The spic was mentally controlled by the evil demon in all AR-15s. It was so easy even a child could get an AR-15 and it forced him to kill people. We must ban the AR-15.

kek agrees.

does he look mature

Literally this.

much like chimpanzees, dogs, and other lower animals

Not excusing the right side, but Tay K dis an armed assault, cut off his home arrest bracelet, filmed a rap video in front of his wanted poster bragging about running away and then killed another old dude. Try him as an adult, sure.

He's 20. I haven't heard anyone call him a kid or child.

Ben Dick(((mann)))... color me surprised

>white boy

He's not White, but he does have a better Attorney, loser.

Also, niggers. They're pathologically disorganized.

El Patsy Goblino is being tried as an adult.
It's a bit different in the phrasing because of two factors:

1: He admitted it (doubtful he did it, but he took the blame nonetheless) so he's not really being "tried". It'll just be about diminished responsibility and sentencing (was likely promised no death penalty, and most of his sentence in psychiatric care if he plays along).

2: Media narrative. They want it to be about guns. And kids killing kids. Not some adult who came onto school ground and shot the place up.

Haven't read up on the other guy. Something about the crime or his record likely pumped him up to adult standing. And the media is leaning hard on the "He was a good boy" blacks-got-it-tougher narrative they try to squeeze in where possible.

Do not use the N word again whitoid.

so every german surname is jewish now?

He was 19 and still in high school haha he was a nigger not white

hang them both.

To be fair chimps and gorillas are adults after 3 or 4 years so it is not odd at all.

when you grow up in a gang surrounded by a culture of violence and intimidation you are more of an "adult" at 17 than some suburban white boy at 19

death is scary desu. Not existing anymore and enjoying so many things the world has to offer

this fp truly was the bp

Being referred to as != being tried as
He'll probably be tried as an adult

What exactly am I supposed to glean from this fine example of nigger babble?

Because his lawyer sucks!!!
His cheap ass public defender is what black people get!

Not to mention there is a 99 percent chance the Florida shooter will get the death penalty
>muh referred to

niggers age quicker biologically

That nigger on the left should be prosecuted as an animal that it is. Kill it like you would kill a rabid dog. Or feed that said animal to pack of hungry dogs so it can be of some use to humanity.

>What are your thoughts Sup Forums?
The guy on the left is a nigger. He must be guilty.

Her father's family is Cuban.