ROf fuckery

So hear me out, when I heard about Cruz being part of a militia called the ROF (bullshit, I know), I instantly looked them up.
I live in Florida, so why the fuck not?
I go to their website, and sure as shit they have a page where they provide MEMES to their members to use against ANTIFA. I'm not sure whether I love this or hate it, but a paramilitary militia acknowledging the use of meems in order to fuck over their adversaries. They might be ((NoRmIe)) meems but the idea is fookin hilarious.

pic related, it's one of their militia supplied mayms. no joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO
archive.is/eU9Az
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
archive.is/O0jbm
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg
archive.is/GOlmf
archive.is/8MfoN
archive.is/uAhPt
archive.is/p6UIl
nos.nl/artikel/2217452-verdachte-bloedbad-school-vs-trainde-met-racistische-militie.html
nos.nl/artikel/2217730-trump-bezoekt-slachtoffers-schietpartij-florida.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is mind boggling. I have never seen so much fucking weird conflict in a picture

our state news made some great promo and they even did it for free

yep, that's one of them. what an idea: regulated battle tested official meems. As ((2010)) some of these are, the idea is cool.

kek

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

toppest kek.

Watch out

Jungle Japes Inbound

I thought the FBI was more skilled at propaganda than this.

a new report now reads : " Het lijkt erop dat de leider ervan Amerikaanse media valse informatie heeft gegeven." in anglospeak : its seems jareb gave fake information tot the us media. no retraction nor was the original report deleted

They do realize thats a jewish meme right?

>hey schlitz wheres the field marshall?
>ohhh he lead the charge, he got blown to fucking pieces in the first 5 seconds.
>what do we do know?
>go home I guess.

No true leader fraternizes with the men. Its stupid on so many levels.

nos.nl/artikel/2217452-verdachte-bloedbad-school-vs-trainde-met-racistische-militie.html

FBI can't meme

obvious glow in the dark swarthy persons affiliated with an infamous government agency

nos.nl/artikel/2217730-trump-bezoekt-slachtoffers-schietpartij-florida.html