Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku PV

It looks like dog shit. This is going to be a QUALITY anime.
>the first shot of animation is an ugly CGI lizard

youtube.com/watch?v=0NzZvYIyb0c

Why bother animating a lizard army that's only going to get shown for at max two minutes in the entire show just to set up MC becoming the God that he is?

As long as the girls are cute, I'm alright with anything.

phew Silver Link, have their A team at least animated a good anime this year?

3rei movie.

Silver QUALITY is doing it after all
Just one of their seasonal low budget shows

Doesn't matter. I see a cute girls and lolis.
Who gives a fuck about shitty lizards?

Already looks higher quality than Knights & Magic and Isekai Smartphone.

I don't mind as long as the OP theme isn't dogshit.

Bait PV. It's a fucking SoL.

Thank fuck for that. Enough of all those shitty shounen-esque battle-harem isekais.

SoL is best, and Death March is one of the comfiest SoL isekai series.

Of course, that doesn't solve the fundamental problem that every modern isekai is inherently shit, but it makes it more tolerable at least.

ABLOO ABLOO FUCK ISEKAI!!!

Why do I feel like it's gonna be an even bigger wish fulfillment than Smartphone based on the PV alone?

Because it has a male MC and many female characters
It rubs you the wrong way doesnt it

It's one of the progenitors of God Mode SoL wish-fulfillment isekai. You'd be exactly right.

I read that shit for 1 volume months before. I was actually laughing at the PV, thinking that it can be more colorful instead of just nuking lizardmen with meteor and hooking all the bitches.
Definitely one of the most poorly written PV I have ever seen, though I could be inexperience in terms of that.

The PV says all that needs to be said.

>MC is OP
>MC has a harem of cute girls
Can't get anymore accurate than that unlike Shieldbro's hilarious PV.

It deserves worse, if you ask me.
Bacause first impression is half of impression.

death march is garbage.

u have trash taste

>female characters
Correction: female uncharacters.

The best kind of females then?

>OP mc
>Cute harem
Looking forward to another fun show

DUDE GIRLS ARE JUST FOR BOOBS AND VAGOO LMAO

Triggered

>MC looking displeased with cute girl hugging him
Already confiremd for faggot.

t. brainlet

t. woman

Nah, I just want my tiddies attached to a likeable person and not a walking onahole. Dumb brainlet.

I can already tell that stoic-looking red haired chick and the two lolis are best girls --- with the cat girl being at the very top.

Purple hair is probably worst girl alongside the blondie because she appeared first and we all know first girl is shit as well. Black hair a non-entity.

Because you have been clearly brainwashed by Tumblrinas, pathetic white knight
I mean, it's not like the MC has much more personality either in these kinds of shows.

t. "male" feminist

These designs look worse than the LN ones which is an huge feat.

Blondie is not a main girl (much later, she joins his secondary harem), there's another blondie who joins his harem.

Nigga, you gay as hell.

Man I fucking hate Oonuma PVs because most of the time the first PV that shows up for an anime he directs don't even show up in the actual show. I guess that's good because that CG was wonky as hell but at the same time this shit isn't even going to air this year let alone in Winter from my guess.

Oh my God, my fucking eyes

Death March pretty shit if it is supposed to be SoL why even have the action scenes at all?

>loli is willing to fuck you.
>nah, I'm going to go to a brothel.

fucking terrible.

>I want all my characters to be cardboard cutouts
Kill yourself underage

They look like fucking cardboard cutouts

oh my shit I can see it

They're not even trying

That's because they are. This was probably just a really hastily-done pv for whatever reason.

Now you are making me sad. Stop motion cardboard cutout anime never.

>implying it's only the PV

Cool ps1 game

>for whatever reason
I mean it got a PV released for it even before the notHaganai Imouto anime that's actually going to air next season got one so the publisher probably asked them to come up with whatever shit they can come up with.

Heh.

Looking forward to 'wearing the mask'.

>no other staff announced yet
>no VAs announced yet
>no announced airing date yet
>isn't even the first shinbo's right hand hack show that will air in the upcoming seasons

God as much as I wish that this is the actual quality of the show because Death March is fucking trash and only deserves QUALITY I'm afraid this is most likely not representative of the actual anime once it airs. I hate it. Isekai like this doesn't deserve good production values. What a waste of fucking resources.

Is it NUTS?

I'm gonna like this anime.

Silver Link B-Team, the shitty one.

Nah it's probably the A-team. Any show with the SHAFT reject as the director is most definitely the A-team.

>Silver Link
Who?
I think I need to update myself.
>Sunrise
>Gonzo
>Madhouse
>IG
>UFOtable
Are there a lot of new ones?

How is that all you know? You're like 10 years late.

>10 years late
I don't remember anything else, they had those hugeass logos in OP or ED, nowadays it's just a studio name in slightly bigger font.

I don't think that has anything to do with knowing studios. Come out from under your rock.

>Come out from under your rock.
Fuck no, it's comfy.
I have Patlabor with glorious 90-00's tracing here too.

>Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku
>Isn't about a Japanese Neet getting Isekai'd in the fall of Bataan and was forced into the Bataan Death March.

How many episodes before every girl in that PV wants to marry the shitty MC

>tfw no Release that Witch anime

Of course not. Nobody would watch an anime about subhuman SEAmonkeys.

Good. Rtw is even trashier, wish-fulfillment, unreadable CRAP.

>chink WNs
>ever

>SHAFT reject
Did they actually kick him out of SHAFT back then?

In terms of wish fulfilment/gary stu-ness, Smartphone wouldn't hold a candle to this.

Satou is literally the best at anything.

i hope dungeon seeker / arifureta get adaptation. I want more "edgy" overpowered isekai anime like overlord

No he's not. Only at the skills he chooses to level.

The anime won't even get remotely close to the point where he learns magic, and we'd need 4 seasons at least to reach the point where he becomes basically god.

Which is why this anime hits the sweet spot of slice-of-life hijinks and minor villains.

>shitty lizards
apologize to Liza

have you read World Customize creator?

Of course not. I mean he still directed both of Snake's OPs and beginning episode arcs for Monogatari back then. He even talks fondly of Shinbo in interviews.

Yeah, pretty bad, OP has a broken yet fairly unique power and barely uses it, because the series chooses to focus on the utterly bland attempts at political drama.

Death March is better.

I sure hope you aren't suggesting overlord is edgy

Even before he can freely make magic, Satou is way more OP than Touya.
Come on, he literally has an instakill meteor spell.

>No he's not. Only at the skills he chooses to level.
Which is pretty much everything. He practically levelled up all the useful skills.

>implying they even have an A-team

Whatever I enjoy reading the LN world-building and adventure, watching the anime is just a bonus.
I just hope they animate my favorite part the fantastical deep underground world and people under the dungeon.

Your garbage.

WCC lost its touch with literal world building powers quickly. DM has the decency to have a mediocre plot as a vehicle allow a perspective into the many cool parts of the DM world.

>only dumb ESL's defend trash like this
Not surprising.

The PV is a quick patchwork just so that they have something to show at comiket for this series you fucbois. Obviously.

I really dont understand why everyone has memed this as the worst isekai ever. i mean, the wn is trash on the level of my immortal, but i read the ln and manga and really enjoyed it.
except for pic related. these soulless abominations haunt my dreams. if i hear nanodesu one more time i swear ill fucking lose it.
honestly though, mc shoulda fucked them the first night he spend in the dungeon. the fact he didnt should have told me hes a fag. fucking the prostitute just confirms it. then he refuses to fuck the isekai'd loli thats begging for his cock and im just filled with rage.

It's just the SEAmonkey who shills release that witch around here, samefagging over and over again.

Word.

>being this delusional

>hilarious
Okay that's a new one.

faggot

Rather he learns the proper version after the 3 free quick-casts he starts up with

here anothers "edgy" for you
To Deprive a Deprived Person
and
goblin kingdom

nanodesu

~nanodesu!

I wonder how are they gonna change it in the english version. Also th tv dub if they ever make one

>shit isekai novel gets a shit anime
Good

The official translation of the manga might serve as reference. I think it was translated as right or yes, I can't remember.

>mc shoulda fucked them the first night he spend in the dungeon. the fact he didnt should have told me hes a fag
Are you trying to say you're a virgin internet badass, because that's how you say that you're a virgin internet badass.

Oh, doesnt sound as dumb as i thought it would be, yes.

This except the last part.
Nanodesu

>Arifureta
>Edgy after the first volume
???

I fucking love Death March.
Because it's dumb and useless and carefree and everything that can be done wrong with isekai is in there.

>edgy
>overlord

They were ground to dust long ago, you powdered toast simpleton!

Overlord cucks sure are defensive of their shit