Talentless Nana

Is this Boku no Hero Academia done right?
>Quirkless female MC
>Uses her intelligence to defeat the enemies instead of getting a talent out of nowhere.

It's just a garbage manga and I dislike that your scanlation group is shilling it so much on Sup Forums.

Eh, I feel it's going too fast for its own good and the setting doesn't make much sense. But as for now it caught my attention.

>every mutant is in one place
>could nuke the shit out of that island
>instead send a girl with no powers to kill everyone
What a piece of shit.

As someone who thinks Ochako is gonna end up as MC, a female MC is no better than a male MC, not inherently. It's not a positive characteristic in its own right.

Feels like the plot isn't really going anywhere, plus it's pretty stupid, I mean, for a lot of the students, couldn't they just poison their food or something rather than rely on some random girl whose 'okay' at lying and who may end up ruining the entire plan if she fucks up?

Also the first chapter didn't really make sense, I don't understand how a kid whose only 'talent' is neutralising other peoples talent and yet he was projected to have a casualty estimate of like 10,000 people or something.

If anything, he was the person they should have gotten on their side.

what if your mother aborted you instead? really makes the brain coconut tingle huh?

He had a high count because he was supposed to be the Leader of the eventual mutant insurgency, which makes no sense since it was MC the one who got him out of the bullied loser status.

garbage posting doesn't make the premise any less stupid, idiot.

Im enjoying it, but feels kinda empty. It's as if it lacks something from chapter 2 onwards

If the spoilers I've heard are right, there are a lot of asspulls done in order to get the MC to win every time. Hopefully I'm wrong, but yeah.

You aren't really wrong, some of the 'wins' are just silly and coincidental to the point that it doesn't feel satisfying.

As long as the immortal guy doesn't get Hidan'd it's all good.

Read the raws and it's not good.

I don't really get what the intended direction would be if she's planning to kill the students one by one as she's able to, surely even idiots would catch on to the fact that the disappearances started just after Nana arrived? Also, wouldn't it be a better idea do something like, let groups of kids "graduate" to go fight monsters in some non-descript location and then kill them that way? So the assassin(s) don't have to worry about getting suspicion from all the other students + it covers the weird fact that no student has ever left the island?

Letting the kids graduate is the same as letting them evolve though

Read the first couple chapters of this, is it shit yet?

>female MC
Wanna know how I know it flopped?

It's one of those manga where the MC is not smart, the other ones are stupid so she can look smart.

She was actually pretty smart first chapter. Second onwards is pretty much that though aside for the edgu guy

>hey I have a great idea for a manga
>wow this 1st chapter / oneshot is really good, what happens next?
>uhmmm
Why do mangaka always do this shit?