Why do you Amerifats need more than one rifle?

Why do you Amerifats need more than one rifle?

And why the scary ones?

>SHALL

The government can't control a curfew in a suburb with a tank, they need boots on the ground. If you think some under payed army grunts are going to risk patrolling down a residential street when any Joe, Dick or Harry could be up on his home's second floor with a rifle propped on a windowsill then you're delusional.

Fuck it’s the New Zealander shill again.

>And why the scary ones

>need

america wants weapsons in the hand of blacks so they can kill each other. its all apart of white supremacy capitalism

>Not

>Shart

Gun sales are doing pick related.

>in

Sage you already know why

>WinnDixie

Because they're cool and fun to shoot with. Why do I have to have a need for it?

I've got 31 firearms in a vault room in my house. I only use 3 of them for target practice / home defense. The rest are liquid assets or possibly heirlooms someday.

Can I borrow a shotgun?

I feel like owning some weapons, you fag

Its funny, and rather ironic, because with every false-flagged shooting that occurs in America, the immediate gun-grabber reaction of the hardcore left ensures that everyone else purchases firearms and munitions in ever-escalating number of sales.

It almost makes me think the government WANTS us to be armed, but i suppose there's no real benefit for them on that.

What is a bullet called if it's not the hollow point kind, like just a regular bullet?

Plz don't take my AR

Here's the three most popular type of bullets.
Left to right: soft point (SP), full metal jacket (FMJ), and jacketed hollow point(JHP).

Thanks

Unless some of them OWN gun manufacturers and distributed via proxy.

>scary ones
Please lurk before you try to post bait, it really just waists all of our time and clogs up the catalog if you’re not good at it.

COLD

"BRR" - soviet before being shot

They are too fat to run away from "ghouls" so they need bigger and scarier guns to protect their fat asses.

You make it sounds as if running away is a virtue rather than a disgrace.

Because we are not pussies like you, now quit pestering your betters with inane questions like this.

Daily reminder, when someone posts a gun thread. You just post [Picture related] or similar and then leave.

My mistake. Change (run away from) to (fight back)

>need more than one rifle?
>need

Bill of RIGHTS. Because it is my right as a citizen of the United States of America. Jeez, it is like these people don't even know about the Constitution.

Not everyone is fucking Batman. I know you cucks get off on the thought of your wifes and daughters being raped by Ahmed, so you prefer them being defenseless.

Either a troll or a dumbass or both.

No, we prefer our neighbourhoods to be safe, so we wouldn't need any guns. There aren't any Ahmeds in the countryside where I live in. And if there was people should learn martial arts, it isn't so hard to outfight skinny arabs.
The devil is among you

Ball ammo.

>martial arts
kek. When a criminal refugee comes at you with an illegal knife or firearm are you gonna judo chop him? Police are trained to keep a distance of at least 10 feet from knife wielding assailant even if the officer is armed. That's because even if you're armed with a handgun and 10 feet away someone with a knife can still close the gap and deal damage. But good luck with your 'martial arts'.

checked

scary is subjective

Why do you need to eat anything other than canned mussels and corn husk paste?

>Bill of needs.
Dingo doesn't read things.

Not to mention that many of these regular grunts would have reservations about being an opposing force against their own country men on their own soil.

The majority of police and military (not including the higher ups) the are right leaning too, so if it comes down to counter insurgency operations, you're going to have a massive desertion rate with some guys staying on board acting as double agents and saboteurs.