Boku no Hero Academia

Do you want him to change fate and live?

Its pretty obvious that hes going to be killed off at some point but I really want him to live, I ended up liking him far more than I thought I would.

no

if he outstays his welcome im dropping this shit

I want him to become a Nomu, attack a city and get killed by the heroes who worshipped him, without anyone knowing that the Nomu they killed was All Might.

He better die well.

His death is set in stone. He will die a very painful and slow death just like his teacher.

I want him to live because him dying would break Nighteye.

Yes. Sir and Deku will find a way to save him.

>Alien Queen will never gleefully ride you, gripping your midsection between her healthy thighs as your penis glides back and forth inside her impossibly slick hole until she finally reaches a thunderous, passionate orgasm, her loud moans drowning out your terrified whimpers as the stumps of your dissolved limbs try in vain to push her off, until finally her pussy juices melt your twitching penis into a thin, bloody broth

>she will never tremble slightly before slowly lifting herself off your sobbing form and cheerfully giggling as she glances down at your ruined crotch before grinning widely and locking eyes with yours, parting her folds, and unleashing a stream of caustic urine all over your face, delighting in your agonized shrieks until sweet death finally releases your from service to your Queen

Not if this little shitty nerd has anything to say about it.

>Shiggy is literally nagito

Why does Shiggy remind me of Meruem?

>terrified wimpers
>implying losing my virginity to one of the bestest girls ever would be a scary thing

user plz

Fuuuuuuck no

Given how Horikoshi loves to subvert tropes? I think it can happen.

Same VA

it would be extremely painful

>loves to subvert tropes

Jesus Christ

If you actually read through his fight with AfO and still think he's going to die you are a retarded person who can't see when a character is obviously immune to dying due to his popularity.

I know Bokufags are the most cancerous fanbase on Sup Forums but this is just that. And you will deny that and pretend that he'll just be killed off in the next arc.

Since when did Bokufags become the most cancerous fanbase on Sup Forums?

>AM dies
>he joins those shades of previous wielders who briefly surfaced when Deku fought off that mind control
>due to his connection to Deku he's able to directly communicate with him spiritually

>Force ghost AM

I dont know how Id feel about this

Would you an Invisible Girl?

Where's the lie?

Tada Banri AM.

I want a tweest of AM actually being evil then I might pick up the manga again

That basically means pic related user.

Do you really want him of all people in this series?

I quoted it.

You fags point out like 3-4 things that maybe went different from how some thought and now he's a subversion master. And you keep parroting that shit like it makes sense.

Because you have vision problems

If it fits their arguments BnHAfags will say that the manga is a deconstruction of the shonen genre. Or if it fits their point better, they'll claim it's a reconstruction.

Of course, the fact that they know jack shit about thoses two concepts is secondary.

Honestly? That sounds awful. I'd rather have him stay deader than dead and just have flashbacks of the same AM panels forever than that.

You seem like a man of considerable size.

>3-4 things
That's already enough.

Can I get a crying Bakugo wojak?

Can you please give me a date so I can remember it and when AM is still alive when we reach it you'll agree that you're a cancerous piece of shit and will hopefully fuck off Sup Forums?

How does one year sound?

It's really not. Especially when stupid shit like "Bakugou didn't go evil" counts. Only dumbasses who's only frame of reference is Naruto thinks that was some crazy wild subversion

I would be funny if he appears in his /fit/ form and then he starts puking ghost blood all over while transforming into his skinny self

He can last up to a year according to the prediction so it's possible that the manga will simply end before All Might's death.

>Shonen
>Genre

You're retarded.

An author that does thing a bit differently than usual doesn't necessarily love to subvert tropes.

Especially since the manga follow most if not all typicals shonen tropes very closely.

Battle shonen, fair point.

:D nice

What tropes did he subvert?

Spoilers when?

7 days.

what if her nose is long like a jews?

Definitely yes. He deserves to live to see Deku become the next symbol of hope

You see, there are two worlds now. One before you made this post, and the one after it. The former was a much better place.

I really don't want him to die

Me neither

The sooner All Might dies, the sooner Izuku can start becoming his own hero.

Neither do I

But he [spoilers] does (Even though it ,may not be literally) It releases Deku to realize that he has other strengths, that he doesn't have to follow fist for fist [/spoiler] He doesn't have to destroy himself to pursue All Might

newfag has a point

Izuku is still shackled by the notion he has to become like All Might.
With him gone he wouldn't have a crutch any more, so he would have to come up with an answer of his own.
It's no good for him to depend on his mentor's advice and counsel all the time.

Mark my words, BNHA will only truly start once All Might is dead.

Reminder that Momo is shit and will never give birth

I want to mating press Mei

Agreed once All Might dies the whole country will become a shitfest and Deku will rise and become the new symbol of peace.

>Tfw All Might and possibly the Illegals crew will die

"All Might" already publicly died enough for a villain shitfest, people might still like him as he is, but they're definitely not counting on him to protect them anymore, he doesn't have to die again.

>MC can't compete with other heroes while being normal
>MC gets the strongest power and still gets obliterated during his first fight
>MC's rival refuses to join the bad guys
>MC's mentor fights his archenemy, wins without anyone's help AND survives
Those are just from the top of my head.

>Mark my words, BNHA will only truly start once All Might is dead.
I'm horrified by the thought that it'll be another 300 chapters before Deku reaches a level of protagonist competence that most battle shonen reach in their second arc. It took something like 100 chapters for him to increase his power by 3 (fucking THREE) percent and he still lost to a schoolboy that wasn't even trying to kill him.

Pop Step will live and cameo as a third year at Yuuei.

>he still lost to a schoolboy that wasn't even trying to kill him
You mean Deku vs Kacchan?
Yeah well that was kind of the turning point for Izuku.
After this arc or the prison break arc we'll probably get another few months of relative peace in which he can grow.
Right now it's the VA's growth and development arc.

>Illegals making Tensei really cool and likeable making me feel way worse about his fate
>fleshing out Tsukauchi enough I'll care when he and Gran Torino die trying to wrangle shiggy next arc

>MC gets the strongest power
Still didn't completely subvert the cliche. I'd rather have an MC that succeeds while not having the strongest power.

You know they're going to twist the knife by having Kou visit him in the hospital.

Then ask her if she can fuse your Personas

Also,
>MC is a calculating nerd type that usually gets fucked by overthinking things, not the typical hot blooded dingus
>MC overused his uber moves to the point that he changes his style completely
>the mentor figure is also growing into his new role as a teacher, and sucks at it as much as his student sucks at his role currently
>MC, students, and heroes haven't converted villains by talking to them, caught villains go to jail
>characters that have development arcs (Todoroki, Bakugou) aren't fixed immediately and permanently by some motivational speech

Not saying that BnHA is a complete masterpiece of subversion and reinventing the entire battle shounen genre, but to say it's completely "generic" is jaded and cynical. Attempting to distance oneself from a popular and easy-to-get-into series just to appear cool and detached is just as childish as hailing it to be the ultimate and best example of its kind.

Good, most shonen series give the MCs powerups too quickly and easily making them feel unearned.

With all its faults I really liked the pace of MC progress in History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi but I still mostly followed it for the tiddies

Hori haven't pulled the power of friendship yet that troupe always annoys the fuck out of me

He did for the 3 Yakuza thugs who Suneater btfo

The rival doesn't always go to the bad guys. Like I said "different from Naruto" is not subverting tropes

maybe his VA... But
what could happen if shiggy fall in love ?

HSDK was unironicallly a good manga.

>Deku actually having to slowly get good over a period of time is a bad thing
You fucking what?

HSDK is awful. The art is mediocre at best, everything was dragged out, the comedy wasn't funny, the author substituted writing with lazy ecchi garbage, I'm surprised it wasn't cancelled sooner.

But Suneater was already ridiculously strong. He was just a bitch the first part of the fight.

I'm with him on this.
Slow progress training is boring and overdone.
I don't want to see every percentage point in his progress, just get him there as fast as possible.

Almight is already dead tho

Deku should die so All Might can become the MC.

Suneater is pretty OP user but he's a little bitch. It wasn't power of friendship troupe it was more of a confidence boost.

There is slow and then there is dragging shit out. Deku is ultimately the protagonist and main character of Boku no Hero but so far his achievements include not failing school, and beating one dude by himself after which his arms were so broken he has to kick people instead. You can only gimp a character so much before it becomes stupid. This isn't HxH where Gon can be written out because he's not the only main character. Deku is written out of harm's way most of the time because he can't win, and this will only continue because the cast is so huge. It's meandering.

No the Thugs tries to use the power of friendship against Suneater, and they got shut down.

>boku no hero fanbase
>the most cancerous in Sup Forums
If you only knew how bad it can get

Sorry, i misread your post.

>Bakugou
>not trying to kill

But the story is about how he became the greatest hero not about how he is the greatest hero.

All Might will never admonish you

Whats the point anymore

Becoming the greatest hero isn't just about being to punch or kick really really hard.
I'd rather have it be a journey for Izuku to find an answer to the problems of this age instead of him gaining a percentage point after each disposable villain gets defeated.

>the AfO fight PROVES that All Might isn't going to die
>it definitely wasn't intended to be the flashy finale to his career in heroism

like... what did you expect to happen? The actual villain of Boku No Hero Acadamia is obviously Shigaraki, All For One just existed to be the tie to All Might's past

Its a manga that takes some notes from western style comics, so its fair to expect expect its going to be different.

I find the Villians more appealing than most heros

But that is the actual journey user.

Izuku doesn't care about popularity or rankings, he just wants to save 100 people at once with a smile and laughter.

Izuku will not become a symbol of peace.
I don't know how you could possibly have missed the undertones and obvious hints that were scattered through the manga.
I mean really?
Getting OfA is only a very small part of the journey that might or not get drawn out to the point of boredom.

sero looks like he's making an off screen gold face

We all know that he's gonna die, I just want it to be the hype at shit
>All Might going EVEN FURTHER BEYOND after supposedly loosing OfA to defeat AfO for good
>both Shiggy and Deku are devastated at their mentors death
>the new generation OfA and AfO starts