/fpg/ *HIRO APPROVED META* FIX Sup Forums GENERAL

Welcome To Fix Sup Forums General, a Meta thread approved by Hiro. This thread discusses how we can make Sup Forums a better board. Our general supports thread quality, board culture, debate, banter, and newfag education. It is also dedicated to halting bot threads and discussion on how to do so, halting the ongoing reddit/boomer zerg rush, and awareness to Sup Forums and Sup Forums discord raids. If you have any input pertaining to any topic in the general, or any color coded topics I should add, please post down below.

***Red Flag Topics***
/ptg/-President Trump General
/brit/-Britpol
Bot Threads
Discord Server Raids

**Yellow Flag Topics** (Under Review)

/ibs/-Internet Blood Sports (Placed for eceleb while still pertaining to politics)

*Green Flag Topics*

/sg/-Syria General
Newfag Education
Cave/pol/ (Culture)

Today’s red flag review is on Bot Threads. Bot threads have become commonplace on Sup Forums as the mods don’t care or literally cannot keep up. The rate that botthreads are posted on Sup Forums is unbelievable. For anyone that doesn’t know, botthreads are low quality threads that break board rules, disrupt thread flow, and generate significant bumps. We’ve all seen them,
>is x white
>is my dog white
>(screencap) well Sup Forums?
>(screencap) powerful...
>pic related
Those ugly threads are bumped by bots, which are picked up by redditors from /ptg/, who then proceed to bump the thread to 200+ replies with a one post wonder OP. Some threads, namely “La Creatura...” threads, are most likely being made by the cancerous Sup Forums Sup Forums discord. Nevertheless, there is a strategy for dealing with these threads. Sage bombing, or info bombing, is when you hop into a bot thread, put sage in the options field, and post gore or an infographic on what sageing is and how to do it. This way, the redditors will learn about sage or will turn away from these threads as gore is posted. While not top of the line, it has proven to work on some threads as well as educating newfags on board terms and rules. If you have any suggestions on how to deal with bot threads, respond below.

I don't think they are bots. I think they are just normal people who want to talk about interesting stuff and not the boring "international political" shit that usually gets all the replies.

We have a board for that, /bant/. Just because Sup Forums is fast paced doesn’t mean the rules don’t apply.

GAS EVERYBODY WHO POSTS ON IT

No. I want old pol, where we talked about normal everyday stuff. Not high level government stuff 24/7.

OP’s pic sums up most of the threads that are posted with rapid replies. These threads aren’t politics, is x white politics at all? Even at the everyday level? No.

Lurk long enough and you'll see a pattern of perpetuated posts being reposted over and over again

Like the Roger stone one asking if hes a cuck or not, and that's only one example.

The post too fast to be human. bots will take over important topics.
But this Gook board will let every BBC, Turk Man, Amerishart goblino thread take over.

Because you are worthless gooks and this board is proof the USA should have nuked you slope heads a hundred times and not just two.
JIDF is ruining race relations with Jews, not helping them.

could you be a bigger cuck
>Hurr what I like counts.
Fucking pussy, bait threads will never go away because you have the impulse control of a feral she boon

Listen faggot, changing Sup Forums will open the gate for communists, any attempts in making this board better, is a false flag operation by (((them)))

move all e-celeb threads to /bant/

e-celeb shill threads will be the death of /pol./ Newfags will come here straight from youtube, isolate in their circle jerk general threads, breed in the darkness and eventually replace us.

we must secure the future of Sup Forums for people that aren't jewtube faggots.

He’s advocating against it you mong. I don’t think reporting the threads will help at all, because they get posted so fast that mods probably can’t keep up. Sage bombing seems to be the best route, but the problem with sage bombing is the thread still has a chance to gain steam and go to the front page.

Whats wrong with ptg? And why is sg ok? sg is for subhuman animals thinking they're human.

Automatically remove any threads starting with "daily", ban the OP for 24/h to get a fucking grip.

Which is why Internet blood sports is under yellow. I do agree though, no one cares about a tweet or a video just that just came out on “our guy.” Anyone that perpetrated this should be sterilized. What is your general opinion on /ibs/? E celeb cancer or some good in it?

Or anything Ben Shapiro.

Literaly nothing wrong with ptg, know i know this thread is a shareblue lib fuckfest

/ptg/ invites a lot of reddit crossposters who come over and don’t follow rules, along with the fact that if you go inside a /ptg/ thread you’ll find a lot of shitposting and meaningless posts and not a lot of politics. /ptg/ was great in 2015, when it was run by Sup Forums posters that respected board culture, but now you have a bunch of reddit niggers bumping shitty threads to the top while clogging the pipes for everyone else.

Be aware newfags this thread is liberal bait

can we have at least a few mutt threads without them being pruned or the OP banned ?

They are genuine satire and the best meme to come out of Sup Forums in years. Ultimately the mutt is no different to the merchent or turkroach etc. Mods a getting rid of these too often for sake of americans fee fees.

Another example of a bot/slide/shill thread that gets reposted over and over again.

If you don’t know what’s wrong with /ptg/, you’re the cancer and need to get out. While OP has a substantive and well written argument you sit back, screech “shill!” and immediately assume you’ve won the argument. Every real Sup Forums poster hates your guts and wants you off the board

Are you trying to sound like a shill on purpose?

The problem is you can't stop losers from shitposting on the board without taking away freedom

Redditors that become redpilled /ptg/ over shitskin general /sg/ anyday. Fucking mixed mudbaby mongrel.

Let's seriously delete all (((race-mixing))) threads. It can't be that they are keep getting away with it. They make me almost hate Japanese women, when I see this brainlet threads. Japs for Japs, Whites for Whites.

Also, this soyboy bait with women as pictures for whatever post. Fucking horny kids. Hey enter my discussion and let's drop more pics of half naked women. NO! I wanna talk, get redpilled, redpill others and talk about how to get actually rid of the plague of muslims and niggers in Europe.

What's the issue with Brit/pol/?

Get rid of meme flags
how do we fix white women threads
Anything about race mixing
E-celeb shit anything to do with sarcuck

Speak of the devil

Perpetuated race bait

Add a minimum amount of characters that has to be included in an OP post.

Sounds good

>no antitrump posts
>srs bsns 24/7

Wow. Someone's flustered.
How about no GETs, too? They derail your srs bsns threads. Can't have people like you soiling your diapies with yesterday's tendies.

Additionally, and I hate having to burst your bubble, but this shouldn't be an echo chamber. Yall don't even post good sources to the shit you pump out, so why are you beating down everything that goes against you?

What I'm reading is
>only discuss syria
>actually educate newfags
I hate this second one. Tell them to lurk moar and move on. They'll get it with time just like the rest of us. Faggot.

>only post old Sup Forums memes

So Sup Forums is a Syria only board that spends its off time talking to newfags and discussing old memes? Nothing else? You can't think of anything else? You sit here and give a bunch of shit and screenshots about what ISN'T good, yet you can only name 2 good things on this site.

Should we even have a Sup Forums since you, the man who OBVIOUSLY knows what's best for the board, can't even find good things about the board outside of syria and old memes?

Sup Forums is the anti-reddit and is 100% just as bad as reddit, and you are a faggot who hasn't kys yet.

Get rid of obvious shills, but don't be afraid if someone actually criticizes Trump. Respond with something other than "hurr shareblue hurrr shillary bot hurrrr reddit in full force hurrr". Use some sources that aren't fucking screenshots or infographics. Try a news source. Try a government database. Don't make this place an echo chamber like reddit.

>No. I want old pol, where we talked about normal everyday stuff. Not high level government stuff 24/7.

This unironically.

Any rules that ban x word or structure is just ridiculous since shills will always find a way around it. This way threads can only be started if they have some valid well thought out points and it's honestly a lot more effort to spam low quality bait then if you actually have to articulate it fully with a minimum character amount in the OP.

Is /SIG/ a green flag topic?

Here's one:
get rid of any fucking eceleb thread

no one gives a flying fuck about how btfo some liberal got at the hands of southern or sargon or whoever the fuck you guys jack off

It's so fucking petty, and there are better things to discuss.

Also, if yall are gonna do something like "It's okay to be white", don't fucking stop. As soon as it hit the news you just gave up. 5 minutes of fame and that's it for you guys? You know everyone forgot about it, right? We live in an ADD-like culture where people will forget yesterday's news just in time to hear today's news. If you have some big operation, make it last. You guys have no gumption. No drive for the ground game.

this

video game and movie threads are no good either. Sup Forums and Sup Forums exist, and they talk plenty of politics or at least Sup Forums does.
>'I can't talk about this on Sup Forums because they're all cucked'
>is the new star trek sjw trash?
garbage

I don't understand, whats wrong with internet bloodsports?

Absolute cancer that belongs on /soc/
They all on the same attention bandwagon trying to cash in.

MEN SPEAK OF IDEAS
WOMEN SPEAK OF PEOPLE
Keep the board masculine by banning all e-celeb cancer.

So your objection to general threads is that they are full of namefags or what?

>/ptg/ invites a lot of reddit crossposters who come over and don’t follow rules
This entire board does that.
Gore posting should be allows as chemo in /ptg/ and problem solved.

>tfw they think they can stop me from making racemixing threads
sometimes it's fun to trigger people why assign blame to bots? also thanks for screencapping me I'm honoured.

This is the only thing that matters. This e-celeb shit doesn't remotely belong here.

So the "green" threads are either ran by russian shills or other meta-threads?
I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.
/IBS/ contributed more to redpilling, by showing jewish debate tactics in real time, than all your meta-threads in the course of their existence.