Brit/pol/- Mr kebab shop editon

Briden es ded DDDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSnHk40HxGc
gmp.police.uk/live/nhoodv3.nsf/WebsitePages/740D36CAE97B5139802582360046AF08?OpenDocument
youtube.com/watch?v=GND10sWq0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=PX_HljAELcA
youtube.com/watch?v=ch_NuUgvb7s
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-43081318/mohamed-salah-inspires-i-ll-be-muslim-too-chant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have not converted.

Stop being lazy and start posting links

4th for mo

Have Eddie and Preusse been seen in the same thread together?

SHOWN
THE
GROUND

Fucking hell that's a good one, I want it framed on my wall.

Absolutely BTFO.

It's bad isn't it.
I was going to find us some nice Sunday stories.
Maybe next thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSnHk40HxGc

fuck the commonwealth, don't want a common travel area with these aussie queers

Nth for eddie still doesnt understand fascism. Why cant he stick to his areas of expertise: being wong about constitutions, obesity, desertion, and inability to run an hmg?

Sapper ed, sapper ed
Sapper ed, hes got no bed
Sleeps out in his motor
The big fat fucking bloater
Eating limes and corned beef out the can

Sapper ed sapper ed
Sapper ed, cant afford bread
Used to be a shovel monkey
Now he sucks off junkies
Dying of exposure in his car

Sapper ed sapper ed
Sapper ed, whats wrong with his head?
Cant into fascism
Cunt must have autism
What a total total utter mong

>may or may not be work related

By a gang of herd cowards hitting an old man. Shame.

Prince Naseem Hamed was my favorite fighter when i was a boy, he was just such a spectacle, and in those days so little was known about muslims in our culture that me and my dad thought he might actually have been soem kind of saudi prince or something. You just dont see those kinds of flashy talents like him or roy jones anymore everyone is taught a technical style and eliminate any quirks from a young age.

Too bad though becasue now this former feathrweight great is fat as fuck and is a total islamo faggot. I had him on face book for a while and deleted him for basically sypmpathysing with terrorists.

lewd but can they read private messages

What the fuck was Brendan Cox thinking? My wife died so I can get away with sexual assault?

He had assaulted them way before his wife was killed.

More of this to come. His real interest was boys.

Had the lads over last night. Very good night. Did you know you can order shotgun cartridges online? I didn't either but I've got 4,000 arriving Tuesday.

An old fascist jerrycuck. He deserved worse the fucking traitor.

He killed his wife. Mair was a patsy.

Wahey what a fucking lad

FUCKING HELL YOU CUNTS ARE BORING.

What are you going to do with them?

Not a very nice way to treat an old man

aussies have been coming here to sell their twink bumholes for years

STOP SHIELDING YOUR FANNY FROM ME

"DEANO!"

"DEANO!"

There are pictures of Mr Cox meeting kebab shop owners convicted of child rape

Ok lads I dont done it... TORY CUNTS did it... bang bang blamed it on me.. wn was OK LAD

Feeling a bit sad for the Aussie lad who didn't get locked up and raped daily like he wanted.

Show them then

>still wears the ring
probably touched up his kids filthy ponce

They’re with the editor of a large newspaper

Use them to shoot clays. Which I do pretty regularly. The buckshot just to have and probably to mist a few bunnies.

Unintentional sorry.

>''Gentlemen, I hope that there is no illegal speech being spoken right now within this forum.''

seriously dude you guys had this super nice hooligan culture and a healthy pride in your country i don't get it.

You have a shotgun then.
I wondered if you had just discovered them online and bought a bunch for a laugh.

British man sentenced four years in jail after admitting to over 600 racist and anti-semitic tweets

>A man has been sentenced to four years in jail after admitting he sent 600 homophobic, racist, and anti-Semitic tweets in North West England.

>According to Greater Manchester Police (GMP), David Bitton pleaded guilty to 13 separate charges of sending racist and threatening communication in Minshull Street Crown Court on Thursday.

>According to police, the incident began in May of 2016 when a branch of the GMP was alerted to Bitton’s tweets, some of which were directed at the department itself.

gmp.police.uk/live/nhoodv3.nsf/WebsitePages/740D36CAE97B5139802582360046AF08?OpenDocument

Love to smack her fishy fanny with a ping pong racket

Only joking. Your written English is generally too good for you to be a Deansmith.

Nope, they're just plotting treason as usual.

I've got more than one. You need an SGC to buy them.

4000 will last the syndicate about maybe a month.

Who is Sup Forums going to vote for at the next election? There are no good parties now, why the fuck has May not been forced out yet?

We're doomed.

Based.

I'm not even going to bother.

>the syndicate
Not sure I need to know.

KWASI KWERTENGED

If May is out then the choice is going to be different. It's still a hobsons choice either way.

Due to lack of choice and red tape. Conservatives. Look out for new parties forming after 2021 census. They wont be pro english parties though. They'll be parties catering to migrant populations (poles/eastern bloc and muslims)

You posts seem a bit forced.
Is someone coercing you to act like a mong?

Shooting syndicate lad.

So long as it's all above board and you've not fallen in with some organised crime gang. Kill a few rabbits for me.

Repill me on shooting clays. Want to get back into firearms again, but the only range near me is small bore target (indoor range, olympic style). But clays and trap etc always looked a bit too much like the tweed and landrover set.

Even if there is a pro English party in 2021 it'll be a special interest party. Which is a bit sad.

The only logical choice

youtube.com/watch?v=GND10sWq0n0

>showed an old man
Fascism irrevocably BTFO, the ideology is hereby disproven. Pack it up, boys.

There is no bigger traitor to the British people than the whores who suck on Jewish cock for money and power. Scum.

What would you like to know?

Can you arrange government issue girl friends?

oh fugg he's back

what is that a arab jimmy kimmel?

I dont know about that. The problem im finding is that migrant populations can group together without being explicitly racist (therefore, circumvent laws/media etc). The only think we really have is being native but then it immediately becomes a subject that people can rally against

Rabbits, beer cans, once a fox, geese, pheasants, clays and a satellite dish have all ended by my hand in the last year odd.

Why is this fascist cuck obsessed with me? It's a bit creepy to be honest lads ..

I'd like one like this please.

>and a satellite dish
Excellent work.

Smack ya fanny with a ping pong bat

In their world view it would be better for everyone to be equally poor at the bottom as at least there's no disparity.

Mosley sucked kraut cock even when we were at war with them. He just have been put to death instead of just imprisoned.

Go back to r/liberalist

What's he picking on you for?

youtube.com/watch?v=PX_HljAELcA

what happened to tunnocks poster

Which actually is one of the things that has turned me into a swivel eyed loon.

>ginger
patrician taste. just needs a pair of thick framed glasses to top it off

It had it coming.

>stopped getting paid
That's just my cynicism.
Or is it?

Turned out to be a nonce i heard.

why would there ever need to be a job position for tunnocks shilling?

UKIP should have re-branded after the referendum to get some credibility, Lib Dems should too, at the moment it's a real mess, Corbyn is unelectable and May has just shown how weak she is. I really think our best hope is BoJo.

I am in the thread for another 15 mins odd and am happy to help but the roast will be needing stuff done to it after that.

Everyone who posts anime is a nonce.

I don't think I've got any gingers with glasses.

Just a good way into it, find out whether its for me before investing time and money into. SGC is obv easier than FAC, but I dont hunt any more so its clays or nothing. Mainly farmer types, deanos, or toffs?

Last time I went shooting anything other than airguns, handguns were still legal...

Who is this braphog?

I doubt it was specifically Tunnocks only.
It's not the only product that's been shilled here.

youtube.com/watch?v=ch_NuUgvb7s

i'd pay him desu

look at how successful monster energy were at shilling on /fit/

oh yeah and blacked.com on pol

I thought you were selling your computer or something

Nonce.

good morning

Don't make me gas you, Zeek scum

it's 13:33 you nonce

It worked. Elsa is cute. Dont judge me.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-43081318/mohamed-salah-inspires-i-ll-be-muslim-too-chant

GGOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It wasn't my gun, my weapon was always maintained

>4 years
Holy shit. I fucking hate this country.