So is he going to be this arc's antagonist?

So is he going to be this arc's antagonist?

I hope this means the series will go back to being the absurd descent into madness that it was. It's been depressing as fuck for awhile now.

What's this about?

it's been always a descent into madness WHILE being fucking depressing though.
and Agni just keeps falling into even worse insanity.

The spiritual journey of a man who is constantly on fire desperately looking for a reason to live in the depraved and violent world he inhabits. It's pretty great.

Yeah but atleast Togata kept things light and humorous enough to keep readers from falling into despair.

Does the fire hurt him or just the people around him?

Pretty much everyone and everything. To make matters worse, you can't put out the fire, so anything that comes in contact with it is consumed. The only reason why MC is alive is because of his regenerative abilities.

He has been in constant pain for years because of the fire. If I remember correctly, he spent 7 years or something just laying on the ground and unable to move because he was in so much pain.
It kills anyone he touches in a few seconds and the fire is so hot it chars the body and basically causes it to fall apart like ash.

he's probably going to try to get agni to go back to being a god even though all he wants now is to live with imouto

Honestly, I don't think I've felt this bad for a protagonist for a long time. He's actually beyond the point of healing now. His only relief is the cold, sweet embrace of death...and he can't even have that.

Live!

>all he wants now is to live with imouto
From the way it looks, Agni has spent the last ten years routinely making attempts to kill himself out in the woods.

source?

With a chainsaw no less. Agni-sama is brutal as fuck.

I wanna form a grindcore band called Chainsaw Suicide now!

¿What is the name of this manga?

Sounds interesting.

Ember Jab.

Inferno Duff

I think Helck still takes it for suffering in my opinion.

I doubt we will ever have a definite antagonist except for MC's mental issues.

>follow Fire Punch from day 1
>went from interesting to edgy to comedic to battle manga to straight insanity
>liked it, hated it then came around to love it
One of the few manga where I genuinely have no idea what's going to happen next

I wonder if it could end on a happy note at this point? I said earlier that healing doesn't seem to be possible at this point, and suicide seems like the only option to escape this special hell of his. I can't wait to see how the author is going to wrap all of this up.

he was better as a cute amputee shota

WHERE'S MY FUCKING TOGATA

shit manga

This manga is great.

DED

I miss her too.

KICK THE BABY!

Yummy

Was half the reason I kept up with this manga, wanted to see that directorial masterpiece come to fruition.

>yfw the last chapter is the opening scene from A New Hope

Gotta kill the Fire Punch, after all.