Your thoughts on Infinite Stratos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-F4-cM5Sznw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit.

It's shit, and you are shit.

This Mary Sue ruined it.

>getting so butthurt no one likes your waifu Houki that you stop even writing

IS' author was a preddy funny dude. Shame that IS crashed and burned without Ichika ever ceasing to be such a giant faggot though; that virtual reality evil Ichika knew what they wanted and was giving it to them all, good and hard, why did he have to get delete

That the girlsexcluding Houki are great, but everything else is total garbage. You can make this thread as much as you want, but this truth will not change.

We had this thread yesterday, it's still shit. Some of the girls are alright though.

How can an S2 destroy the whole franchise so much?

Charlotte was great but everything else was shit.

>hot girls with, meh to terrible personalities
>insuferrable MC
>horrible plot
Seems about right.

>Chifuyu-nee is alright though.
Fixed that for you.

Tiny german and the trap were also good.

this two are made for each other
ichilol should be deleted

Needs more tabane.

It popularized the Battle Academy harem genre as we know it today.
I enjoyed it back in the day, but man, the price we had to pay for its success...

It was shit and I liked it.

>getting so butthurt no one likes your waifu Houki that you stop even writing
Is this true?

Krauts, frog, and sister were the only good girls. All the rest could go die.

I watched it last year for the first time, so I missed out on the initial hype and probably saw it in all its dated goodness. I also only watched it because someone in the gentle femdom threads recommended it, so I decided to check it out for that reason alone. I was not entirely disappointed in that regard, though I expected more. Then again, I had to have known it was a harem going in.

In my opinion it's fine, not good nor bad just fine. This show isn't so much a cocktease as it is a plottease, it has small segments of plot here and there interrupted by a whole load of harem shenanigans. If they dropped the plot altogether and just made it a harem comedy that happens to take place in a flight school (you could even remove the eponomous IS) it would all be the same. The girls all being different nationalities is also merely a fetish aspect with very little actually being done with that (what happened to Charlotte being the daughter of the chief of Dassault? Why does the plot never touch that major part of Charlotte's character again?).

As for the action scenes, I tended to zone out when they happened. The IS battles just aren't very engaging. The CGI and camera spinning around end up combining into an action scene where everything is rather hard to follow. That and the stakes feel very limited because every action scene feels like it interrupts the flow of the story. That's right, the action is interrupting the fanservice rather than vice versa.

The characters themselves are enjoyable though. Other than Houki I didn't really find myself hating any individual girl. I do find it annoying how even the other girls casually abuse Ichika, even using (parts of) their IS at times.

In short, it's an okay series with a bit of an identity crisis that would be better if it dropped the pretense of ever having a plot, and was just episodic harem where every episode retains the status quo.

Chifuyu & Tatenashi best girls.

German-franco axis!

>Charles de Gaulle's intended Paris-Berlin-Moscow axis never became a power that could counterbalance America
>As a result Charlotte, Laura and Tatenashi will never triple-team Ichika into a state of endless orgasm while Chifuyu looks on with approval and pride

>Ichika is beta as fuck
>Every fantasy involves him being maximum alpha
>Even in Cecilia's fantasy (where he's a servant) and Laura's fantasy (where he's a stay-at-home dad)
COME THE FUCK ON

I agree on the identity crisis part, but I liked the IS units and the plot that could have been. They could have explored the shitty pasts of all the girls and Ichika a bit more for some development. Houki especially, a lot of her issues are being stuck in the past and having an idealized image of Ichika in her head versus the real thing. They all could use some loving.

Chifuyu raised him that way, so I guess she had some kind of goal in mind, mainly that Ichika only looks at her and not mind any of those hussies.

It gave us Houki, one of the greatest cuties of all time.

Mai waifu, no regrets.

>Laura
At least use someone else

I enjoyed it. It felt really comfy to watch.

Stop making this shit thread over and over again, ESL-kun. Houki sucks.

>Houki sucks
She doesn't.

Regretfully, you're probably right. She doesn't.

Look under the table user.

What a Hypocrite shitty faggot

was great until becomes in to a slut and yandere

french best girl

Next season when?

This girl saved the show

only in the season 1
New volumes of the novel when?

Learn the difference miserables haters fags
Houki is criminally underrated and laura is a biggest cunt

China best girl, would like to marry britbong though. Best bunny girl outfit for sure.

But that's wrong, you frowning piece of shit

Houki is love, Houki is life

Well you looked for it, Miserable Shitty Faggot

Shinonono Houki:
1 - Beauty Japanese
2 - Voluptuous ( B98)
3 - Devout
4 - Jeaolus Lover
5 - Cute when she is sweet and Kind
6 - Kendo expert
7 - Double Ponytail
8 - Apart of Ling and Charlotte she can cook
9 - Sexy ( W60H91)
10 - If you are masochist, Houki It is the most appropriate for you
11 - A moderate tsundere plus
Literally Perfect

Tabane Chifuyu
>main guilty why Ichika is mentally retarded
>Semi skelleton
>Fuhrer of laura
>Rude and Abusive (again by her fault Ichika is mentally retarded)
>Extremely cold with everyone
>Intimidating
>Too strict and serious specially with her "discipline"
>A real marie sue
>A total feminazi in a relationship
>Shit tier femdom
>Incest complex

You are so very wrong Miserable Hypocrite Hater Faggot

She's not exceptional by in universe standards
She's not even the biggest
She's more focused on other stuff
She's insanely abusive
She is always a bitch

wow, you really are triggered like this shitalso you described to chifuyu correctly

Thank You based user

She does not have a 98cm bust, maybe 88cm.

I keep telling you but your autism seems to prevent you from being a psychopath sperg.

Thanks for reminding that this show from 6 YEARS AGO and that I'm still in this fucking shithole.

On topic, CECILIA BEST GRILL.

>In the beginning she wanted to kill Ichika
I don't see the downside here.

>Tabane Chifuyu
Who?

Other miserable, hypocrite, hater faggot

It was the best show of that season.

If you disagree GTFOH.

It was considered garbage then and still is now, moot has shit taste which is why he liked it it.

Excuse me, but her breasts aren't huge how the promotion images showed us in the anime and light novel

>Shit tier femdom
If you don't want to be her housewife(male) and give her a hot meal, a warm bath and a relaxing foot massage after a long day of work then get the fuck out of my face.

Last volume was in May, no telling when for volume 12 since 11 took forever.

>Roleplay with Houki
>Furfaggotry (she probably attended the shitfest that is rainfurrest)

>Roleplay with Chifuyu
>Tall, leggy and kind of tsun (in a good way) meido

Nobody doesn't like maids, furries should yiff in hell.

They never revealed her bust size, and her bust is definitely under 90cm. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know shit about bust sizes and bra sizes.

>Excuse me, but her breasts aren't huge
They are if you actually bother to read the damn novel and not just look at the pretty pictures.
>maybe 88cm
That's Chifuyu's size.

So, Houki isn't a girl with huge breast?

She's stacked already and still has room to grow. It's true though, she's usually busting out in the novel artwork. Nice quads.

maya yamada is girl with huge breast

Kitsune miku (a traditional japanese cosplay) > maid (one of the most generic outfits)

>saved
That's a funny way to spell ruined, user.

What happened to your male self-esteem

Can't find a clean or non sample version of this pic, but she's trying to stay contained here too.

I'm secure enough in my masculinity to not define myself by my ability to provide for a woman.

Season 1 was okay, season 2 was worse, the haremshit was the worst part by far, Chifuyu and the Sarashiki twins are best girls.

I loved how the dub made Ichika sound scared for his life dealing with his love interests' psycho sides instead of clueless like I assume the original Japanese did.

>Rude and Abusive (again by her fault Ichika is mentally retarded)
>Extremely cold with everyone
>Intimidating
>Too strict and serious specially with her "discipline"
>Shit tier femdom
>Incest complex

I thought you were trying to list cons, not pros.

low self-esteem

thats the idea

Tabane Chifuyu would be crazy in bed. Femdom and no telling what Tabane would have fun with

You tried to find this picture

Here is a slightly better version.

90cm is HUGE especially when the girl is skinny and has a small underbust.

Where i can find the renders

Impossible. Or no luck up to this point for me.

Cute couple

You tried with Houki bikini written in japanese

No clue, I've only seen the stuff for the mobile games ripped.

mobile games??

IS Blazing Memory, I guess it would be mobile game instead of games since the other one with a bunch of artwork was Chaos TCG.

The girls made up for it being shit at first, but then they stagnated and it became just shit overall

This post about Houki
youtube.com/watch?v=-F4-cM5Sznw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Anytime m8.

FAT

she thique

HNNNG

thique

No explanation, No real arguments, No reasons just only slanderies, conjectures and lies

The MC was just too stupid even for self inserters.

Decent premise, meh execution and mostly shit characters. Doesn't help that the studio has a shit track record.

This shit is probably what brought on the battle harem academy phase of the industry.