ALT-FURRY

What's your opinion on the alt-furry movement?
Are most white supremacists furries?
Is the alt-right secretly a coalition of furries?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/2017/12/01/neo-nazi-furries-trump-latest-alt-right-supporters-718113.html
newstatesman.com/science-tech/social-media/2017/02/furred-reich-truth-about-nazi-furries-and-alt-right
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4412692/Neo-Nazi-furries-uproar-causes-convention-cancelation.html
konbini.com/en/lifestyle/alt-right-furry-community-nazi-furries-explained/
rollingstone.com/culture/features/does-the-furry-community-have-a-nazi-problem-w476466
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/rocky-mountain-fur-convention-canned-over-furry-fascists/news-story/ec87af8318bbbb4927b176975c48db25
thedailybeast.com/neo-nazis-are-tearing-apart-the-furry-world
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/4xap8w/pony-nationalism-and-the-furred-reich-inside-the-alt-furrys-online-zoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. This is you though.

Nah. I'm not fat, and I dress better than that.

Based

I'm not one of those guys that wear costumes, i find them ugly. But i like to fap to furry drawings from time to time.

White supremacy isn't a core alt right principle. Most alt righters aren't white supremacists.

Why do you keep making this same thread?

All furrys need to be burned and gassed. /thread

Yes altfur is very real all altright were always furries but we wanted to ease the world into it. Fur 4 Eva

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Interesting articles:
newsweek.com/2017/12/01/neo-nazi-furries-trump-latest-alt-right-supporters-718113.html
newstatesman.com/science-tech/social-media/2017/02/furred-reich-truth-about-nazi-furries-and-alt-right
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4412692/Neo-Nazi-furries-uproar-causes-convention-cancelation.html
konbini.com/en/lifestyle/alt-right-furry-community-nazi-furries-explained/
rollingstone.com/culture/features/does-the-furry-community-have-a-nazi-problem-w476466

noice

This is the only time I've ever made this.

What are the core principles?

last ditch effort if ive ever seen one...

>What are the core principles?
The 14 words.

>Is the alt-right secretly a coalition of furries?
Yes.

how is that alpha? that's some proud goys shit

Which are literally taken from Nazism. Not really helping your case.

Two articles I left out:
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/rocky-mountain-fur-convention-canned-over-furry-fascists/news-story/ec87af8318bbbb4927b176975c48db25
thedailybeast.com/neo-nazis-are-tearing-apart-the-furry-world

lol interesting

I hope someone active shooters these faggots.

This is a fucking abomination

>taken from Nazism.
the 14 words are not Nazism
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our children."
It is the creed of humanity

They get gassed last.

Wow, I found another article:
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/4xap8w/pony-nationalism-and-the-furred-reich-inside-the-alt-furrys-online-zoo

That's 8 feature articles in major publications about this.

People want to reproduce, find security, and express themselves, sure. But everyone knows where your phrasing comes from.

and everybody knows that u and OP are edgelord faggots

I am OP. I just changed the wifi I was using because of connection issues.

I don't see how I've been an "edgelord," though. That seems like a ridiculous statement.

If furries want to be animals then we should have the right to euthanize them.

leftist furfags are scum and should be hanged with the rest of the liberal traitors
”rightwing” furries are no better than useful idiots/minions and should be employed until their usefulness runs its course

Diversity is our strength.

Sage
You don’t belong
Pol is too big for you to shit up