DRUMPF MENTIONS Sup Forums

HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

splinternews.com/trump-is-out-of-his-league-with-the-mueller-investigati-1823102625
fritolay.com/snacks/product-page/cheetos/cheetos-puffs-reduced-fat-cheese-flavored-snacks
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/09/27/tech-crowd-goes-wild-trumps-400-pound-hacker/91168144/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First reply best reply

rural and suburban retards

Based Drumpf

>implying i'm just playing on the computer

Hey now. I'm down to a svelte 350 pounds, thanks to low fat cheetos.

I don't get it.

>fpbp
fbpb
We got it Donald, you'll go to war with Russia & China, trying to rape 1/4 of mankind, getting full retaliation, US ceases to exist.
Thank you.

He shitposts in out midst

I guess junior lost some weight..

“Another interesting detail of the indictment is that it confirms the fake Twitter account @TEN_GOP, which purported to have been created by the Tennessee Republican Party, was in fact created and operated by the Russian troll farm. Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump Jr., Michael Flynn, Michael Flynn Jr., Roger Stone, and Brad Parscale all retweeted content from this fake Russian Twitter account, as Vanity Fair reported last year. Donald Trump Jr. retweeted the account three times and followed it until it was suspended”

splinternews.com/trump-is-out-of-his-league-with-the-mueller-investigati-1823102625

Lol.

Drumf is over, hillary is gonna win

>low fat cheetos
My sides.

>I don't get it.
He is implying Melania won't get an orgasm from Trump. Don't you get liberal humor now, you racist bigot?

Holy shit
Is this real?

OH FUCK HES TALKING ABOUT ME

Germanistanians ;)

It was me.
I did it.
Clintoris had to lose

xd reeeeeeeeee

>low fat cheetos

ABSOLUTELY

R E K T
E R E K
K E R E
T K E R

Trump's losing me if he keeps buying into the "muh russia" narrative.

Well, there were some signs he is a Sup Forumsack before

why does he keep calling us fat?

oh shit

Americans are intrinsically fat

>Huehuehue you can't satisfy your wife
I don't think Trump cares.

I'm okay with this hint. We the Russians now.

God bless the Nerd Virgins.

The 300 lbs hacker known as Sup Forums became a meme years ago after news reported on us

It's a universal truth that only roasties and faggots make sexual prowess and/or relationship arguments.

how fucking knew are you people holy fuck. this isn't something knew he said this back in 2015

Hes talking about Kim Dotcom, poltards.

Like Sup Forums, you can't take him too seriously at face value, depending on the context.

>totally trustworthy lawyer

Hehe

He called out Sup Forums not Sup Forums

t_d btfo

Euggh

Hahaha i saw that and thought of you guys instantly. He knows about the 400 pound hacker known as Sup Forums. I mean thwt was so specific. I seriously believe he knows Sup Forums aka heaven aka anonymous aka m00tykins

you realize he's quoting a very old tweet of his, old news at this point.

Man, all that stress can't be good for you. You need to relax and enjoy the cheetos.

JUST

I'm not fat. I'm big boned.

>we couldn't completely destroy both those countries.

there is absolutely NO WAY that the mighty US has foreign powers interfering with our elections; and no one knows this better than the ever vigilant US media machine; amrite tho?

september/october 2016 during the presidential debates

You just got
> S H U G A R E D
H
> U
G
> A
R
> E
D

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speak for yourself fatty

Says the syrup nigger who’s law enforcement ride horses, wear hats & boots up to their dicks

Check’m

Thats too coherent, no way he wrote that himself.

We President Now

Why he wrote another similar one b

yes but kim dotcom claims to have talked to seth rich

>low fat cheetos
>bother to research
fritolay.com/snacks/product-page/cheetos/cheetos-puffs-reduced-fat-cheese-flavored-snacks

this is the world i live in. its been a real pleasure gentlemen

I can testify, I lost about 50 pounds by switching from vegetable oil to low-fat lard

>Daddy noticed me all along

BIGLY YUGE K E K S
E
K
S

That would be a decent reply if it wasn't obvious that Trump was innocent, and this is scandal is possibly the most blatant and worst Jewish PSYOP of all time.

It's banter to make us seem less dangerous.

I followed TEN_GOP too. Damn russians had good bantz

What does this prove? Some Russians make decent OC - that's literally all.

WHY IS THE TALKING ABOUT THE ARCHITECT?!? REIN IN YOUR PRESIDENT BURGERS THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.

>and now has to sing the words "xim" and "genderfluid" in the national anthem

oh xey can xir xeeee

>Senpai noticed us

Oh Xanada,
Xim Xhome Xand Xative Xand

Why does the Left always chase down the Right where ever they are? Whereas the opposite is true vise versa. I've watched this phenomenon go down multiple times my entire life. Now that the Left knows Sup Forums exist, they come here in mass and will continue doing so.

The Right will move to another location to get away and the cycle will repeat itself all over again.

The Left is like a parasite that feeds off the Right. They literally can't survive without us. So they chase us down. All the while telling us how much we suck. How stupid we are. How completely unimportant our worthless little bubble is. Yet, here they are again. For the 'nth time in history having located our secret hideout once more yelling "look at me daddy!", "I exist!", "pay attention!".

What will the Left do about the 30 other 4Chans in operation? Fully populated by Whites and Asians of the most Right Wing beliefs ever recorded in world history.

KEK

Projection lol. This has been asked countless times, but do these people really just wait for him to tweet? It’s pathetic. On the plus side they are exposing themselves to his persuasive approach. Guarantee they all secretly love him.

That's the first nigga to die right there.

COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL

THE RAINMAN COMETH

wow

he said this during the campaign, you guys have the memory of a goldfish
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/09/27/tech-crowd-goes-wild-trumps-400-pound-hacker/91168144/

Im in bed on my computer playing around with my 400 POUND DICK

great comment user

oh fuck, I kek'd

>the Trump campaign colluded with Russia

HE FUCKING SAID IT

Start howling to represent hilldawgs because it's her turn. Drumfy is going to prison

This insult sucks.

Its the exact same as all foreign posters coming here and talking shit about how much they hate everything about us yadda yadda yadda, but here they are. They make excuses like "we come here to laugh at you" to justify them being here all day, every day. They cant get enough of is, we are on their minds 24/7.

*us

>Implying her orgasms aren't real

>Shugar
Every goddamn time

>It's a universal truth that only roasties and faggots make sexual prowess and/or relationship arguments.
this user gets it
kek

>400 pound genius
TRUMP CAN SEE ME TOO?!

FUCK
YOU

DRUMPF
B
T
F
O

I thought the 400 pound genius was a reference to Kim Dot Com

GEOTUS is /ourguy/.

Joke's on you Duncy. I weight 394 pounds. IMPEACH.

He's not 40 anymore.

>400lb
>genius
Trump is both of those! Is he implying that Trump did it?

Nah man. Obama probably celebrated Trumps victory. It cemented his position as a successful president, and it will forever show how an intelligent, well educated, well spoken, respectable black man was hated by the Right for 8 years, only for that same Right to go and elect a halfwit womanizer and traitor. Really, the religious Right shot themselves in the foot with this shit.

drumpf btfo

The GOP was against Trump. Did you forget?
Push your fantasy someplace else.

And now they kiss his ass harder than anyone else, ya dunce. Evangelical Christians overwhelmingly voted Trump, and the rest of the GOP fell in line immediately.

He fucks kids