Day 2
Araragi's Story narrated by Cat
Ougi Dark - 3 Episodes

crab has long hair again? she had short hair at the end of koyomimonogatari

>Hitagi Rendezvous - 2 Episodes
>Ougi Dark - 3 Episodes
Fuck you shaft.

commie gonna pick it up??

I hope not, it doesn't deserve that abuse.

>Ohgi

it's just crab and snail arcs, nobody cares
shame about spook though

She grew her hair back?

>snail arcs
>nobody cares
leave.

that's right nobody cares
snail is an extremely low tier girl

>Only 7 episodes
Is the series running on empty?

>He thinks Mayoi Hell is about Snail
>He doesn't realize Bat steals the show

even worse

Respond to my post

It has the same amount of pages as the first part that also got 7 episodes. They should have made it together with the following book for a full season though.

>that's right nobody cares
>likes spook

it's a fucking non linear series

Having this much shit taste should be a crime.

BD/dvd sales of the series are still above 10k, which is by seasonal anime standards, a major hit, and the stories are long enough to go even up to 4 episodes each without feeling too sparse, THE PROBLEM is that SHAFT prefers a faster pace and cuts ton of dialogue the LN's had.

I like Shaft style but hate their episode composition, fuckers are ruining great acs by rushing it for maximum profit.

The book's nowhere near 75% longer than Neko Black and that only got 4 episodes.

I agree, why did they have to make Hitagi Rendezvous 2 Episodes?

Owari and Koyomi are still 25k+ average.

And if you want perfect accuracy and every single scene you should read the book, other LN adaptations get 3 or even 2 episodes for a novel, 7 episodes is well above the norm. They just need to direct and pace it well.

I welcome the return of best girl

pic unrelated

what return there's no monkey arc

People just want more Monogatari and are disappointed that what we thought would be a 12 episode season got cut down to 7.

But koyomimonogatari takes place right before the whole mayoi hell thing happens, so timeline wise it IS weird.

Are these episodes going to be normal length, or what? I can't really imagine Mayoi hell fitting into just two episodes.

It is no different from the Owari 1 adaptation, same amount of pages and arcs for that book, also adapted into 2-2-3. Of course there will be stuff that gets cut, there always is.

Lowest page count per epsiode arc
Koimonogatari - 6 episodes, 48 pages per episode

Owari 1 - 7 episodes, 56 pages per episode
Owari 2 - 6 episodes, 56 pages per episode
>Owari 3 - 7 episodes, 56 pages per episode

Highest page count per episode arc
Kabukimonogatari - 4 episodes, 89 pages per episode

So when does this air, where do I watch it, and will it be immediately available in English?

At about 7-9am in japan, literally look anywhere, kissanime, gogoanime, etc.
Of course not, it's at the very least a couple of hours in between

Oh wow, Nanami is stronger than Kiss-shot and Ajimu?

I don't think it was a power ranking user.

I'm blinded by the purity

Gonna see that glorious Dere-Shot animated.

trips

is there a release date yet?

You mean garbage.

Crab arc doesn't have OP, only Hell and Dark have.
They will add it on BD like they did with with Math second OP. Maybe.

Reminder that Nisio hates Crab. Koimonogatari is an arc about Crab's cheating. It makes Hitagi Rendezvous meaningless.

Wha's wrong with it? The date itself takes 1.5 episodes, Ougi's lecture takes a half. It's enough.

It's coming out in like, a day or two, I think?

They are saying it's too much, and would rather have 2-1-4 distribution over 2-2-3.

How is it about cheating? Crab spends the whole arc being like "fuck you Kaiki, I have Araragi-kun now".

>that moment when she's so happy, her laugh is genuine instead of "kaka"
HNNNNNNNG

The crab arc has Ougi, Tsukihi and Yotsugi in it too. The only fun parts of the arc even.

Secret meetings and phone calls are cheating.

Ougi Dark should be 4 eps long. Hitagi Rendezvous doesn't need to be more than one, you can cover the date part of it in less than 10 minutes because not much actually happens in it.

There's a reasonable amount of bantz as well as Ougi's little speech

Is Ougi Dark the arc where Oshino returns to save her from being eradicated?

Yes.

Shaft stopped caring after Nise, all the seasons after that one are botched so hard it hurts.
They still sell a lot so obviously that's not a problem.

That cuddeling is gonna end me

Oh I will finally see cute blushing Crab and her request.

Aside from Kabuki and Nadeko Snake, Nisemonogatari is the most botched adaption.

Bake had some of those issues too. Most of the dialogue defining what Araragi and Kanbaru's relationship is was cut out (but yeah, they're not going to be able to fit everything into the anime)

And this

Ougi Dark is more important,
hence this.

I like the banter but honestly I feel like these lines would have ruined the mood of that scene, at least within the anime.

> Ougi Dark is more important,
Only important part is Dereshot. Ougi's part is boring shit as always.

Dumb redditfag.

You are right. But Shaft cut a lot of Hitagi's lewd/provocative lines.

Apparently in the latest novel Araragi and Princess Acerola (human Shinobu) did some lewd stuff while naked in heaven

Visually botched.

Did the novel explain what happened with her curse?

I swear to god, if they cut Tsukihis scene, I'll skin all of Shaft with a rusty razor

Like speculated it's "probably" because Kiss-Shot completely trew away her humanity away and began thinking of herself as a monster. Just my theory

I don't know what you are implying but if you are trying to correct Crab with Cat, then you are also wrong. Bat is the best gril of the monogatari series.

nothing really happens in that ark, and ougi dark is more important lore wise

>inb4 fucking ougifag kill your self
I dont like boys

Who the fuck cares about Lore.
Give me more Oikura

Just one more season mathbro.

Math will die alone.

Math will find a husband that is literally Araragi but loyal and that still enjoys math in a future timeskip. And she and Araragi will have a chapter long fight about who got the best partner.

> Math will find a husband
Never ever
She can't communicate with people. Single wrong word and she will break up with him.

She got a lot better by Musubi, probably enough for an attractive young woman to have some good options.

How do you even approach her? It's impossible.

>that is literally Araragi but loyal
Basically Araragi that isn't charming then. It's been shown time and time again that the chicks chase him harder than he chases them and most of them are too spineless to berate him about anything on top of that.

with talking about your math ph.d.

She isn't very aggressive against people she doesn't hold grudges. As long as she gets close enough for the partner to see her good qualities and he doesn't trigger her it should end fine. Hopefully someone who isn't from Naoetsu High since he would probably know about one of the school legends by name.

Given her interaction with Nadeko and how Karen and Tsukihi could convince her to live with their family, she seems to be pretty approachable for younger girls at least

All the three arc is about Shinobu. Everything from Kizu to Owari is about Araragi&Shinobu.
>Mayoi Hell
Why did Araragi went to hell???
>Hitagi Rendezvous
What does Ougi want Araragi to do???
>Ougi Dark
What did Araragi decided in response to Ougi's request???

It's pretty easy for people that aren't Araragi

>Still watching this shit after kizumonogatari ended

Just kill yourselves.
Shinobu dies at the end.
Crab goes to the spirit world.
Cat marries Araragi.
Araragi's sisters move out home for school.

There you go, saved you 5 years.

Nadeko describes her as intimidating and hard-to-approach, doesn't she?

Also Sodachi saw through why Karen & Tsukihi asked her to stay at their house, she went through with it because he had no other option available to her and she does secretly desire that life on some level deep down, as shown in Koyomi Reverse

She was sort of fine in Fiasco as well, especially when everyone was being nice with her. She did mention she had trouble approaching guys because she is afraid of beatings though. Her relationship with Araragi is not her usual.

Younger girls wouldn't marry her.
She is 23 and has no experience with men. Hanekawa can find someone for her but Sodachi herself can't.

The opposite actually
>I’d heard some gossip and rumors that last October, Sodachi-onee-chan caused quite a storm at Naoetsu High School, but she was being so warm to me here that I wouldn’t even think to make a comparison.

Not especially, but Nadeko is a dense fuck as a narrator only surpassed by Karen in that regard so I dunno how much stock to put into how she describes people.

>Crab spends the whole arc being like "fuck you Kaiki, I have Araragi-kun now".

Actually, It was Hitagi saying "Look at me Kaiki!" and Kaiki replying "No Hitagi you are just a kid and you have Araragi now!" and at the end "Hitagi can't be with me because she won't get strong so Araragi I will leave Hitagi to you!".

She's considered pretty, has been confessed to before and even Araragi himself had feelings for her in the past. Also, she has mellowed out considerably, has a good job and a house, I think she's pretty good to go even if she's still a little crazy.

>Younger girls wouldn't marry her
I want Nadeko to marry Sodachi-onee-chan!

Was there any indication Hanekawa was some kind of expert on love that could find someone for any person? Even Sodachi was mentioned as someone who could understand people and became sort of Araragi's relationship counselor.

So is she a cheating slut?

More like the date itself is 1 episode worth of content and talking with Ougi, Yotsugi and Tsukihi is 1 episode worth of content.

I hope we get at least one full episode of that. I mean they were cuddling the whole time they were discussing important stuff or should I say while Gaen was busy explaining thing to make them more complicated..