What is Kaiba's workout routine?

What is Kaiba's workout routine?

Counting cards intensely?

drawing cards 1000 times

You don't get abs that can grind meat from drawing cards.

Maybe not if you're poor.

>he doesn't do the 52-card workout
Each suite is a different workout; the card you draw determines the number repetitions of that exercise you do.
Ace = a run of your determined length
2-10 = 2-10
Face cards = 20
You can replace repetitions with sets if you feel like killing yourself. You stop when you go through all 52 cards. If you want to spice things up, keep the joker cards in and have them be a special exercise of your choice or something.

he did a few situps

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Here's a variation if you don't believe such a workout exists.

Not just the abs, fucking look at Seto's glorious chest and neck gains that shows through his clothes.

Seto Kaiba doesn't need to work out. His body is shaped purely by the sheer power of his ego alone.

He fucking EATS the cards

It gives him a blue eyed white body

wait that didn't come out right

SS + gomad

5 day split based around card shuffling, fucking his dragon waifu, staring at the distance thinking really hard about dueling Atem, jumping from cliffs and other random things (Leg day), and OTKing scrubs in alleyways

He probably pays people to exercise for him.

How does that even work?

Kaiba would be swimming in pussy if he wasn't so autistic.

he like Doom...
ON STEROID

explains why his waifu likes him, autistic as well

Reminder that Blue Eyes literally WON world last year

feels good desu

DOOOOOOOOON'T
SAY IF I WERE YOOOU

I mean, Kaiba has all the qualities that a girl could ever ask for. The guy's rich, popular, tall, handsome, ripped, is an asshole, etc.. but he is too fucking obsessed about his hobbies. At this rate Seto will die without leaving a proper heir for KaibaCorp.

Please don't remind me, it pains me to know that all forms of Blue Eyes are absolute garbage in the face of all current meta decks.

My deck was such hot shit last year, and now it's fucking useless.

I'm sure he'll find some way to have children with Blue Eyes

Why no Kaibaman series?

or at least a series with him filling the masked ally role. While still being a huge asshole.

christ, what was the reaction to that? I can only imagine the shitposting

Blue Eyed White Children, Hitler would be so proud

Huh, so I decided to look up because it was cute and turns out there's a human form of the dragon, what's up with that?

I'm sure after he ends his Atem autism he will start to focus on turning his Blue Eyes Cards into his waifu

Maybe it's specially made heavy-weight cards? Like some characters in Dragon Ball used to wear heavy clothing to help them train. Imagine lifting cards weighting 5 kg each while thinking of a ultimate strategy to beat opponents. It's like an embodiment of Greek ideal.

>I'm sure after he ends his Atem autism he will start to focus on turning his Blue Eyes Cards into his waifu
>after he ends his Atem autism
So never?

>Having to workout just to stay in shape
You already failed. True Alphas don't need to workout.

because would do it to meet his waifu

You will never understand how much he worked out for his blue eyes white waifu.

>The guy's rich, popular, tall, handsome, ripped, is an asshole, etc..
Sounds like a shoujo love interest.

In GX there was a guy with shit draws who went into the woods and came out fucking Tarzan so he could get better at drawing. He draw cards that fell off a waterfall. Zexal had a guy train by drawing against a waterfall. Arc-V had several ways to train drawing.