How come Sup Forums never blame the lazy, low IQ whites who brought the slaves to America in the first place?

How come Sup Forums never blame the lazy, low IQ whites who brought the slaves to America in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_peoples
amazon.com/dp/0375414142/?tag=slatmaga-20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_slave_trade
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TZU1TAqpbXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lazy low IQ people can't enslave another race, you are very confused.

pretty sure the slave trade was run by jews

In addition with

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

>whites
Jews aren't White. Jews are Jews. Check the names of the people who purchased niggers from other niggers, owned the auction houses and the ships that transported them here. Then ... look at the names of the owners of slaves. Hint: Levi's are made of Cotton.

So you're telling me I SHOULD blame the Jews?

Get a hold of yourself liberals.

>whites who brought the slaves to America in the first place?

Blacks sold other Blacks as slaves in Africa, this goes on to this day, has nothing to do with whites.

And those Black brought from Africa to North America were brought by jews.

Enjoyed that movie, wastched friday night.

That woman is so incredibly perfect, made me so sad that in the near future there will be no more woman so beautiful.

Fucking niggers

How come nigger african tribes and aztec tribes and indian tribes stole woman and children to add to their tribe and took the land from other tribes after killing them?

Ya whites are the devil!!!!

>Every plantation owner using slaves in the south was jewish

absolute state of Sup Forums

No, but the ships that transported them were Jewish owned. Hell the Confederate Govt's secretary of War was Openly Jewish. Or did you forget the Torah has a lot of rules regarding slavery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

>ery plantation owner using slaves in the south was jewish
Suck it, nigger! Do your own homework. Here's a cheat sheet for you.
"Levi Strauss was born to an
~~>Ashkenazi Jewish family

the answer is simple: capitalism.
at that time getting niggers to work the fields was cheaper than employing.

lurk moar nigger! maybe you'll learn something

>naming random jewish people to deflect my point

Again. The Southerners who used slaves to pick cotton were WHITE. They were too dumb to forsee the longterm consequences to their use of slaves.

>SO YOU'RE SAYING IS EVERY PERSON WHO OWNED SLAVES WAS A JEW?

I do
I spit on rurals

tfw no Joi gf

>white

that's because she's latin and you're a cave beast germanoid

really makes you think

>high ranking Confederate politician
>random Jew
Don't play dumb Jew.

>whites brought the slaves to America

But that's where you're wrong, WE MOST CERTAINLY DO BLAME THE (((WHITES))) WHO BROUGHT THEM!!!

because they were strong, enterprising people with foresight. Slavery was a means of business faggot.

you've offered nothing of significance to the conversation. you deserve everything coming to you
>imagine living your entire life where someone else shits in the corner and you get your nose rubbed in it; all blame at your feet. You deserve it ALL

so you're saying berbers and arabs aren't low-IQ?

>be white
>own plantation
>work hard
>pick cotton
>make enough money to get by
~one day~
>neighboring plantation (owned by Schlomo Shekelberg) suddenly has 15 niggers working slave labour all day picking cotton
>neighboring plantation floods market with cheap cotton
>brings down prices
>can't make enough money to get by anymore
>"Oh well I guess I'll have to go buy some of those niggers for myself then....."

Did that thought ever occur to you?

They were all supposed to go back if they were set free. Even Lincoln supported sending them to Liberia. Ameriniggers couldn't handle real niggers in Africa.

So what you're saying is that they were too dumb to come up with an engineering solution to cheaply pick cotton? I gotchu senpai

jews were the slavers.

Lazy, low IQ whites are always admixed Jews.

Shifting goalpost.
Now you're berating them for not being inventors with foresight far ahead of their time - when are you going to invent new farming equipment which revolutionizes the industry btw?

>low IQ
GTFO
This is what's wrong with the world you are supposed to learn from history not condemn it. If you forget it, it will be repeated.

I think using the negroes as farm equipment was fine in many instances (muh Haiti), but the real problem was in not knowing when to remove them.

Removal and permanent extradition to Liberia should have been the first thing we did after the war ended in 1865.

Are you a gyppo calling himself 'latin'? I once had a retard saying that.

>Ana de Armas

Instant half chubby. God tier taste

Mostly because they wanted slaves. Not niggers free and about.

This would be like getting angry at a man for buying exotic pets that got into the environment... After you forced him to free them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_peoples

cave beast, please.

>avatarfagging

So yes. Stupid gyppo.

t. gypo

His face doesn't really work with the maymay. 2/10

stupid cave beast.

t.moor

Yes it does

I dunno, ask the Jews who brought them there

You mean jews?

Who do you think owned the slave ships.

Brits, Portuguese, Americans and Dutch.

Jews were not over represented in the slave trade

You know, that's a damn good point. Actual bumper sticker I saw when I lived in Virginia: "If I'd have known, I'd have picked the cotton myself".

BAKA, this is like the addict blaming the dealer for his situation.

And the best part is that the source is fake. It comes from a book published by "nation of islam". It was written by american niggers larping as muslims.

>Dutch
>Lazy
You need to get your facts straight son

>lazy, low IQ whites

You fail at history. At the time cotton was so horrid to harvest it wasn't possible to get white labor, and cotton was incredibly valuable globally.

amazon.com/dp/0375414142/?tag=slatmaga-20

>Be low IQ white mutt
>Godberg brings a boat full of black people and tell you they are not human so he will sell them cheap
>Low IQ white mutt buys all the boats goldberg can bring
>Lwo IQ white mutt hates smart black people so kills the smart ones and breeds new race of turbo niggers from the most brute and niggerish specimens

>Forward to this day while watching your women being blacked by such turbo niggers “Hurrr but the jews we dindu nuffin”

Fucking white people cant accept they fucked up. You should have picked your own cotton lazy cuckbois.

Which is what any good leader would do, like that one good Chinese prince dude who saw the effect the (((Opium))) was having on his people so he banned it and dumped it all in the river but then the Jews got their good goys in the British army to force China to accept opium and made them reimburse David (((Sassoon))) -the literally rabbi - for the Opium they dumped.

huh, really makes ya think

see They fucked up by ever having dealings with Jews in the first place - remember; "With Jews you lose".

They learned their lesson due to this, tell me how many jews in positions of power does china has right now, compared to europe, canada, usa?

brits dindu nuffin, itz da joooooozzzzzeeeezzzzzzzz

Imagine being this much of a dindu

Irnically it was the Mao regime that ended the endemic opium plague in China

Well the seem to act like pretty good goys so I strongly suspect the entire ruling regime is part of the (((globalist))) agenda.

We do, it was the Jews.

They went to war to reimburse A LITERAL JEWISH DRUG DEALER for the opium he lost, there's no way you can spin that schlomo.

Why blame anyone else when there's still Jews around to blame?

You can accuse Sup Forums of a lot of things but critical thinking isn't it, but we can repeat the word "Jews" many times!

>Europeans in charge of American history
Stop trying, please. You look dumb. In reality, Jews were overrepresented in the slave trade and slave ownership. According to census data, about a quarter of Jews in pre-war South Carolina (the state to first secede) owned slaves slaves, which would mean about half of Jewish households in the state owned slaves.

There's absolutely no denying this fact. Even history books on slavery are forced to admit that Jews were heavily overrepresented in slave ownership. By heavily, I mean a Jewish household was about 25 times more likely to have a slave than a gentile household

>norway flag posting about slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_slave_trade
kys

In reality, there is no one to blame. Slavery made sense at the time given the vast lands of the Americas and the state of the technology available to the colonists.
Probably because the Jews were richer than the average white, no?

In spain during the plague people started blaming jews for all the deaths

Turns out the average spaniard had nigger tier personal hygiene, they literally threw shit out their windows to the streets, while the jews remained clean due to all the kosher stuff.

Do you have a single piece of evidence which shows that Jews had a dramatically higher average net worth in pre-war America? Because, if not, I could just as easily claim that it has to do with the fact that Jewish teachings are more open to slavery than Christian teachings, which is why they were more willing to facilitate the slave trade in the USA. And this claim could be substantiated, too.

>In spain during the plague people started blaming jews for all the deaths
*In Germany

>4K_JOI.webm
Fucking nailed my deepest fetish with that one.

The biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the black goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImtZKGrMoUQ

Blacks in the 80s knew exactly what was up. Clip related.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZU1TAqpbXQ

They were the wealthy aristocratic whites that bought niggers, you think billy bob had a slave? No his wages were probably actually lower because of slavery.