Why is the thoughts and prayers such a taboo thing to these people?

Why is the thoughts and prayers such a taboo thing to these people?

I bet she doesnt give a shit about the kids who die in cities because of gun violence. Fuck this girl. Fuck the left. Urban gun violence is a REAL problem

leftist pray for the negros gun violence and crime to stop....

well to be fair I don't give a shit about the kids who die in cities because of gun violence

>Twitter check mark intellectuals

People would lose their families if they hadn't lost their guns.

Because they hate religion of course.

Nobody really cares about minorities and poor criminals offing mostly each other. Not even leftists.

Do you grandstand on twitter?

>Why is the thoughts and prayers such a taboo thing to these people?

They are attempting to take away guns and Christianity at the same time.

Cold dead hands.

Because they are comforting lies and such behavior is niggerish. Begging an imaginary friend who is supposedly omniscient and omnipotent to mitigate what he/she/it caused to happen (inaction is consent when you knew forever what would go down and allowed the previous half of time to produce that result) is absurd.

Carried to its logical conclusion they should thank Cthulhu for their suffering.

They hate God. They hate anything good. They are possessed by demons.

It's like showing a crucifix to dracula

Trump said it now it's bad. Never mind that Obama said it every single time.

It's that they actually believe that people who send their "thoughts and prayers" think it literally helps. They don't understand religious people, they can't tell the difference of people seeking comfort from faith and people praying for miracles seriously.

If we could just treat gun ownership like car ownership, its a start. Everyone wants thoughts and prayers.

Because thoughts and prayers are useless

thots and prayers

Where do you get the misconception that everything in our lives are predestined? You do understand that every person is given free will to make the choices that construct their lives right? If I were to tell you that tomorrow you are going to be sucking a bag of dicks because I said you would, are you going to do so just because I said you would, or are you going to use that miniscule brain of yours to make a choice not to do so? Let me know because I need to blast a load myself.

>leftist pray
Are you fucking soft?

You know how demons are appalled by holy objects?

Tell her all the dead were trump voters and see how she feels about them now

Why don't we just ban leftists, and when people are upset about it, shoot them? They are worthless, evil enemies of America and freedom, and we would be better off without them. Ban leftists NOW!

Thoughts suggest freewill.
Freewill flies in the face of hard materialistic determinism.
Remember that Marxists have a materialist view of existence.
Taken to its logical conclusion, there is no freewill, and so thought is little more than an inconsequential symptom of substance.
Prayers.
Again, in a hard materialist view of existence there is no God.
Prayers are meaningless.
Marxists take a literalist view of religion and assume that metaphors aren't used in religious texts.
If you pair both "thoughts" and "prayers" you have two Marxist heresies in a row.
In the event of a shooting the only thing you can do is vomit on a Bible during your cry-in.

The left does hate christianism

>Why not just ban guns, and when people are upset about being shit on and ruled by a tyrannical government, send them thoughts and prayers?

I don't know. It seems to be the "go-to" when a mudslime blows up a few people.

Because it’s code for “I don’t really care about you’re problems”

Because they dislike right wing virtue signaling.
Because to them, right wingers are not virtuous.
So they take everything right wingers do in a negative light.

Really makes you think.

>I’ll just call for some guys with guns when I have a problem.

Is there a contest for smug anti gun quips?

I would send thought and prayers to anti-gun retards who suddenly realize they wish they had a gun when there are niggers breaking into their house, raping and torturing you and your family, before killing off your family but letting you live so that the pain remains with you forever. Just like that American politician, what was his name again?

Actually no, I wouldn't, I would just spite them for being a bunch of lefist faggots and tell them they got their just dessert.

Because it's not sincere

because "thoughts and prayers" is conservative codespeak for saying treat us as if we are doing something yet will keep continue letting people get shot with our policies

Because JOOZ.

SHALL

Assume that it's all deterministic. Either he will suck a bag of dicks tomorrow or he won't, but in either case your saying that he will suck a bag of dicks is also predetermined and won't change whatever is going to happen. Anything that could change what's already been determined would have to come from outside of this, from some non-deterministic system, since the only other possibility is that it's a part of some other predetermined system and in that case it's still all predetermined.

>dipshits think you can just ban guns
>It worked in Australia so it can work anywhere even though Australia is an island with some of the strictest border laws
>Also we can't lock down our borders because that's racist

The moment they ban guns Mexican cartels are going to control all the border states

Hypocritical niggers

>I need the government to coddle me.

>Why is the thoughts and prayers such a taboo thing to these people?
atheists claim to hate religion but the hole that lack of religion leaves has to be filled with by legislation and government mandated happiness

People started hammering leftists in previous shootings for preaching on top of warm corpses while regular well adjusted people send condolences and give some time of mourning before going into that shit.

Since it was making them look bad they decided to make grieving seem taboo and un-caring, and started pushing the meme that you only care about the victims and their families if you are willing to burn the constitution.