Judge Strips Tranny's Parents of Custody, Orders Teen Undergo Hormone Therapy

>A Hamilton County judge has paved the way for a 17-year-old who wants to transition in gender to undergo hormone therapy.

>The case pitted the teen against his parents. Sylvia Hendon, a visiting Juvenile Court judge, issued a ruling Friday granting legal custody to the teen’s grandparents, who according to a prosecutor "accept their grandson for who he is."

>But the ruling comes with conditions.

>Hendon said before hormone therapy can begin at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, the teen must be evaluated by a psychologist not affiliated with the hospital.

>That evaluation, Hendon said, should look at "the issue of consistency in the child's gender presentation and feelings of nonconformity."

cincinnati.com/story/news/2018/02/16/judge-paves-way-transgender-teen-get-hormone-therapy-cincinnati-childrens-hospital/345321002/

Phew, almost thought it was a different Hamilton county.
No fags in this one yet.

This makes sense. Cincinnati put forward explicitly trans child-positive legislation after Leelah Alcorn killed herself.
You act like this is unprecedented or shocking.

Also, you think there are no closeted transgender people in your area? Are you a fucking idiot?

JUSTICE AAAAGGHHH

Gas everyone involved.

>psychological evaluation
>if you don't let me cut my dick off I will kill myself
>welp I see you are in perfectly sound mind. Get this xan hormone therapy

I'm not seeing your point here. You're implying we shouldn't employ medical assistance for children with GID.

>Implying that them being ashamed and afraid to admit their faggotry in public, or even to their family, is the same as a court ruled, forced acceptance of it.

Treated and cured.
If unable, lock them up in an institution.

No one is forcing you to quell your hatred of trans children.
The parents were withholding necessary medical procedure from the child, and the court ruled that the kid should at least get checked out to see if their GID is legitimate.

You fucking jew. Its not (((medical assistance))) . you are casrating them.

So, what made you change your mind from gas the child, to provide them with medical care . . . then to institutionalize them? What?

>fascist memeflag
>Israel
every time

Sounds like you are very concerned with a child's capability to reproduce, friend.

>necessary
The West truly is dead.

>(((The West)))
burger, please

How the fuck did you see through my ruse? I'm precisely the scapegoat you assumed I am!
The West has a long and storied history of transsexualism and homosexuality. Unless those aspects are too inconvenient for your narrative?

Look at my flag, Mordechai. How are the dark rooms Tel Aviv btw?

Don't understand your meaning by asking me to look at your flag. Is there anything particularly significant about the German flag you want to tell me about?
They're great, thanks for asking.

They did the same to my 15 yr old daughter this month. Notice i am not in the news.

Look what happens when you don't care for your child's medical needs—the State has to intervene. Don't go expecting a sympathetic nod from anyone but Rebel News or reactionary aunts on FB.

You are the problem.

It seems like you were explicitly the problem to your child, who felt isolated enough to confront the authorities about your neglect. Sorry.

I wonder why they reinforce that she is jewish so many times... Why even mention it, its irrelevant

Because it fits their Elders of Zion meme.

Because they were obviously proud of it, Mr. Noseberg

>its irrelevant
Riiight

He was talking about the Jewish journalists mentioning all the time that Nonoo is a Jewjew

Odd how people like celebrating people like them.

She has no medical issues. She has a mental one. She is 15. So i decide if uneeded h therapy is for her. Off to the shooting range i go soon. Got to sight in.

Mental and medical issues are one and the same. They both require scientific rigor. No amount of introspection at the range is going to change the fact that there are things about your child that you just don't understand.

>Yeah, it's totally weird indeed, isn't it.

Zizek also manages to look almost as shitty as Houllebecque there.

Wrong. You think everything is a game. Okay. So you now must play my game. Its called. When i dox you. I will find you. I found the log poster. And i will find you as well.

I read this is a very gay baritone voice

Please describe to me in detail my sophistry.

Cant read it. On flip phone. I will just destroy their life. Its all a matter of time now.

>mental issues require scientific rigor
not even close. there's always been a veneer of respectability in psychiatry because of its association with the medical community at large, but it's still jaw-droppingly unscientific and a known haven for creeps and political evangelists of all kinds.

Meh, pretty tired right now, would rather shitpost

Doxxing and employing 1337 hax0r skills on a flip phone? Holy shit.

And allowing a child to consult with medical professionals is definitely riskier than letting them wallow in their own dysphoria until they jump in front of a truck.
Fair enough.

Reproduction is the core function of any organism.

A you make money or attempt to by internet use.
B. You already made one mistake. You assumed the unknowable.
C. You are not user. Someone who knows you personaly will post one bit of info on a site.

Consequences

Wrong faget.

Medical professionals nowadays are nothing more than affiliate marketers. They are just trying to push pills to as many idiots as possible to earn a commission from big pharma. Some big pharma found themselves able to produce large amounts of hormones for cheap but there was no market for it. So they marketed this degeneracy, paying Hollywood to push this is agenda, confuse dumb kids and sell them useless hormones. Now they can convince the government that this is a real serious issue and kids are in danger of suicide so the government decides to subsidize their hormones making them billions.

You like to use that statement alot. Lets start there. Punish the many for the deeds of one.

you left your agitprop flag on

Maybe I can get a judge to order surgery for my pectus excavatum and maybe remove some moles and unwanted body hair in certain places. I have feelings of nonconformity and this needs to be resolved forthwith.

GID is cured by a combination of beating and prayer. Not necessarily in that order or even separately.