One Piece

Oda's stuff made a mistake! My boy Mihawk is 22nd with Perona and co. going down by one.

twitter.com/Eiichiro_Staff/status/895567713451376641

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5254607276
onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_86
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zy4LzwVjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Carrot now 27th

O'

Looks like the chinks have a prophet. Here's one guy who argued that Mihawk should have been spot 23, days before the announcement of his 22 spot:
tieba.baidu.com/p/5254607276

Thousand Sunny is her home now.

Mihawkfags must be disappointed he just barely missed the Top 20 and didn't make it into the color spread.

No WSJ this week?

Kek. What a legend

Nice timestamp get

We had a double issue last week

spoilers in the next few days

what the fuck is this from

tributes to one piece from grand jump

MY

HE

fuck off

HAS

>big mom is now 70
lol

Boa will be Pirate Queen!

Fitting Queen for the future Pirate King Monkey

So, when does Buggy bullshit his way into becoming an Emperor?

How many final bosses are there going to be in op? Mihawk, bb, akainu etc? How will oda write his way out

in how many years will OP be finished?

around 6 years

>going from empress to queen
I still don't fucking get this

Mihawk isn't endboss material and Akainu will probably still be a marine after the wan piss is found and BB is defeated.

This seems accurate. I've never understood why people think BB will be the final boss when it's obvious Luffy is only going to dismantle the government after becoming Pirate King.

>implying they're intending to end one of the most profitable cashcows ever

After Oda dies One Piece will still be going on.

Which DF would be the most beneficial to the SH without one?

Sanji getting the fire fruit instead of that fanfic nigga Sabo or Usopp getting a special paramecia to shot whatever

nigga it's out

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_86

8-10, I guess (especially that Oda's trying to restrain himself since quite some time).

since a few days, fag

KAWAII
A
W
A
I
I

It's not Naruto. BB has been built as an antagonist since Drum. Only person even close to what he's got is him is Akainu, and even he is light years behind. Essentially people think that big finale shouldn't feel like post-finale.

hehehehe

This SBS opener is the first one that's actually funny. Nice.

pretty hot

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CHAPTER

Damn, now I wish he would do something other than just Innocent because I love his art so much but got bored of that series a while ago

>absent for almost two years
>only 1k votes between him and first place
my dude
luffy has to pull a gear 5 if he wants to stay on top after wano

>it's still not translated
How???

>and even he is light years behind

Why? The marines corruption and the Void Century the WG is trying to hide have been major plot points since the beginning of the series. Blackbeard really hasn't done much compared to all the shit the government has done.

Soon.

Sanji hasn't done shit for like 8 years and the difference between he, zoro and luffy is also minimal.

Name?

Yeah, but Sanji is objectively hotter than Zoro, so I think he has that advantage.

Robin's eyes should be brown.

P.O.M

>absent for almost two years
I miss him

>objectively
Well, at least you're factually correct.

It's fanart based on the anime, hell her eyes could be yellow and you still shouldn't care.

how much would you pay for a translation?

a single hath

not even worth 1 word lel

Give me the spoilers now or I'll use it!!

Calm down now, lets not get carried away

63 cents

how much internet points do you want?

i know you won't do it, you've got no guts

i want demn real monez normal prices for a ~20pages one range around 20$/€

>normal prices for a ~20pages one range around 20$/€
lmao

The Hancock one got teased recently

Can't wait for Best Girl

>The Hancock one got teased recently
???

Because at the end of th day, the enemy will be a person, the fight will be one-on-one against Luffy. that's how it always has been. WG has no real built up representative (Gorosei aren't even characters) outside of Akainu who is set on a collision course with it (he seems to oppose status quo which is protected so much by WG higher-ups) and most likely doesn't even know about void century, so he doesn't really work as its embodiment. Having Luffy fight Kong or some new character as an enemy after Blackbeard would feel like a downgrade. The only time when enemy was concept more than a person was Fishman Island, and if someone liked some aspects of it, it surely wasn't the last fight, as it wasn't this important. It won't fit for the big finale.

If marines were to take center stage as enemies in the future, I could see Akainu himself (after overthrowing WG and dragons) surpassing BB, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

Eh, how is this one untranslated? Really weird.

A doujin cover with Hancock was teased on their Twitter a few days ago

Not posting because it's NSFW

It's probably on Gelbooru anyway

Dragon is such a piece of shit character

I can't believe Opera is fucking dead.

I can't believe Franky's redesign is dead

Y O J D

>inb4 roll

How many of all these minor characters who died this arc are gonna stay dead? I'm pretty sure both sons will turn okay, Du Feld too. Maybe Katakuri's victims won't come back.

Maybe we get a Moria scene at some point of Big Mom getting knocked out and suddenly all the "dead" guys get their soul and lifes back. Would also let Oda kill Pedro off and then revive him.

Will Zepo come back after 5 years of being dead? it'd b hilarious (he might have troubles functioning in half-rotten body though).

What would be the point of Sanji getting the fire fruit when he can already create fire?

Isn't that obvious?
Logia properties with endless amounts of fire > his legs on fire

Okay so I just finished reading all of the colored chapters available and now I need to know which site has the best translations for the black and white chapters.

sekrit club has all the viz releases iirc

>P.S. While I was drawing the manuscript, my heart started pounding and I got a nosebleed.

D: Odacchi sensei!! Please state your current feeling using a phrase from One Piece in 3...2...1...!! P.N.

O: No way. It's all sticky. (Phrase)

I'd stop right there tbqh. Everybody agrees that post-time skip One Piece is trash.

What's sekrit club?

This look way off to anyone else?

(You)

Yeah

Can we all talk about how good the Film Gold soundtrack is? So much better than the anime music where every track sounds the same.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zy4LzwVjk

Why didn't he do anything for Bleach?

Because Bleach is fucking trash.

One Piece is trash too. Don't pretend that Oda is too good to honor one of his peers.

This tribute wasn't usual showing of respect, Kishi and Oda are just buds. Oda didn't contribute to "Other mangakas draw characters from X" for Bleach, even though Kubo did something like this for OP, which doesn't look nice.

Didn't stop him from doing one for Toriko

Again, Shima and Oda are buds.

What happens if you only eat half of a devil's fruit?

You get the ability.
It doesn't matter how much of it you eat, if you eat it at all, you get the ability.