Was Trump a Pyrrhic victory?

Was Trump a Pyrrhic victory?

We're not actually getting any wins of value, and the left is becoming more nadm ore invested and united. The days of them being politically apathetic and staying home are over.

They'll most likely regain control of the house in 2018 and even if they don't, we won't have control for ever, and even if we have "control" now, we're not really getting anything from it except unifying the left.

There will be blowback and things aren't going well despite this being /ourtime/

Other urls found in this thread:

texastribune.org/2018/02/16/texas-grassroots-group-communicated-russians-indicted-election-meddlin/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-spending-debt-analysis-20180203-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Democratic Senator from Alabama.

We kept Clinton out. Replaced Scalia with Gorsuch. Economy is strong enough to stop printing money thanks to Trump's tough trade stances and taxes. The DNC is broke and exposed as so corrupt, donors don't want to touch it. Obama era corruption is exposed and will slowly develop in the courts.

they're definitely more mad but not more united

The mysterious Twitter accounts named in Robert Mueller's indictment Friday were long-suspected of being sock puppets of a Russian influence operation, with a Texas contact recommending to focus on purple swing states. Now, a federal grand jury has agreed.
texastribune.org/2018/02/16/texas-grassroots-group-communicated-russians-indicted-election-meddlin/
@TEN_GOP & @tpartynews = Alex Jones. Pamela Geller. Breitbart. Russia Today.
LOL! You're all going to prison for conspiracy.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

>Economy is strong enough to stop printing money

Analysis: Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-spending-debt-analysis-20180203-story.html

fuck off russia

Why would anyone believe the left is unified? They did four responses to the SOTU. The black response on BET, Bernie's response online, the mainstream one on TV, and a spanish language response on Univision

It was perfect, too, because it shows the four different sides of liberalism. They all hate each other. I can't think of a person who could unite them.

There was a real opportunity for Trump's presidency to become the most important since WW2 before his inauguration.

Then he started filling up his cabinet with wallstreet jews, thus revealing his inabilities to delegate duties to the correct people.

Trump can't change anything real within the system, true change must come from within ourselves and our actions to starve the beast.

Neil Gorsuch appointment was yuge. Everything else is icing on the cake.
sage

Yes, Trump is a temporary pause in the inevitable decline and destruction of western civilization. Balkanization could help, but honestly as long as we allow women to vote and not breed, we are finished in the long run.

Pulling out of Paris accord, tax plan, and pushing back on journos is a big deal too.

>left becoming more united
top kek

All we have to do is continue stalling until the democratic party collapses into itself trying to please every special interest.
Once we get another Bernie who ISN'T running as a Democrat stealing 10% of Chelsea Clinton's votes, we have guaranteed victory for the rest of our lives

>Was Trump a Pyrrhic victory?
yes but never 4get that shillary would have been 1000x worse.
there's also a chance he may start taking action to rebuild a patriarchy at some point. what's even stopping him from being openly supportive of men's causes?

>memeflag
>we're not gonna hold!!!
>the left will push Trump out in 2018!!!

Demoralisation D&C shill pls
Gas thyself

>WE
fuck off

good job bumping the thread and not saging your post just to tell OP to go fuck himself you super smart user you

don't get too triggered, don't shoot anyone okay

i regrte voting for trump
bernie2020

>until the democratic party collapses into itself
any day now

I can

>Im a populist! Vote for me!
>just kidding goys. Im an elitest. Uuuuuuge tax cuts for the rich!!!!

this

To be fair a lot of people I know got solid tax cuts. Including me, and I'm middle class.

Stop posting that Juden cum dumpster here you kekistani nigger

trump didn't win, so some edgelords could be happy.

he is the president of the world and has to do what is best for humanity. Republicans, democrats, they are the same. We are above such frivoulous concerns. We are the light.

No. Supreme court. Tax cuts.