Firepunch

Is she going to cause the revival of Firepunch?

I'm scared to see where this goes

I wonder where this ends. I wonder if the author even has an ending in mind, i thought for sure the tree thing would be the finale.

Did tree girl die? Or is she out there still plotting how to see star wars?

It just hit me that the guy at the end of the chapter was the kid from earlier.

Damn

It was the kid from the earlier chapters.

Yeah, thats what I was saying. The legless kid, I had forgotten about him

I hope he doesn't have to die

In an interview the author said that he has the story thoroughly planned and that he wants Fire Punch to have a happy ending.
Also,"tree girl" AKA Surya is still alive

San. The electric blessed one.

Even ater a timeskip, Agni is still as suicidal as ever. Poor kid.

Huh, I'm not quite sure how it can have a happy ending.
It was pretty fucking bleak for a while.

Also I don't think I can forgive the author for killing off best movie girl.

I bet the author tried to replace Togata with Surya, since they both seem to be as addicted to movies. Or at least Surya is addicted to Star Wars. Whereas Togata just loved movies alltogether.
ALSO!!!!!
WHERE IS BEST BULGE, I WANT TO SEE BULGE GUY. HELMET GUY, MUTE GUY, I MISS HIM

Well he's still alive unlike the other rebel mutants. I bet we see him soon

Why won't they let him die?

I think the author should have just done the rushed ending with the tree.

Also bumping because Fire Punch is my favorite thing of all time. Out of all the shows and series I've ever seen, all the comics I've read, movies I've watched. Games I've played.
I've never even come close to liking any of them as much as I love Fire Punch.
Agni bless.

It wasn't a rushed ending, user! They weren't planning on ending it there! I have absolutely no idea where that fucking meme comes from but it's not true

So yeah, what are the chances that the little girl sets him on fire again at some point in the near future?

It seems extremely likely.

The whole tree thing did come and go pretty fucking fast for an event that felt easily like the end of any other story considering nearly everyone introduced up to that point including major characters were dead and apparently the world is ending.

At that point of everyone introduced, only Agni, the two kids, bulge man, and treegirl and not-luna were dead.
It felt like a place to end.

Were not dead*

Maybe by accident.
But we don't know if all fire blessed ones have the same properties as Doma's fire. Because Doma specificly said that 'His fire will not be extinguished until death'.
Also, in the fight with Uroy vs Mind reading guy and English bitch (pic related), he lights up his machete? And whenever he hits them with it, the fire doesn't pass on to them or their weapons. Whereas we've seen that when a weapon is touched by Doma's fire, it carries on to the arm of the person, and spreads throughout the body, that's what we saw happen with the introduction of Judah, she has to cut of her arm several times. And she realizes it's Doma's fire because it spreads. Also Uroy doesn't burn alive because of the fire, and we know Doma can burn himself. So it's not like they're inmune to their own fire or whatever.

I hope we see him fire punch someone again.

"Happy" ending is very ambiguous since MC had been wanting to kill himself since forever. For all we know it could end with a city nuke and him dying with a smile on his face.

I mean technically he did a few chapters ago.

He set himself on fire to destroy that compound where he killed the girl he was supposed to rescue.

I know but I want to see it another time and this time with San on the receiving end.

>could

So when will the ice age become relevant again?

Think Agni's happiest ending would be to somehow exchange his life to warm up the world again.

Probably.

I wonder what will happen to not!luna

Will she regain her sanity and memories, or is she gonna be not!luna forever

I don't think Firepunch can have an ending where Agni lives.

Partially because he's just too suicidal at least right now, I don't think he'd want to live.

But wouldn't the perfect ending for a villain who wishes for destruction and cessitation of his own existance be to be robbed of said wish?

I mean we already know the afterlife is a movie theater

Man, its a shame Togata died.

She was literally the best character.