Mike "Deport them all to Israel" Enoch

Did anyone watch Mike debate this Kike in redneck clothing? He got so triggered when Mike told him they have to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzE9vfiLU9Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsFnMO3y6b8&t=90
you.23andme.com/published/reports/e42bb060324046c1/?share_id=3bea40b7c76b4de8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are 90% of alt righters virgins/fat neckbeards/NEETs/weaklings? Is this the best they have to offer? Sad!

kike first post

And here comes JIDF like flees attracted to shit.

That Halsey guy is such piece of shit

>(((mike enoch)))
>those facial features

listen good goyim, he'll save you!

watching a sophist jew argue with a lying jew, wow

what is it with these 'debates'? they started out of nowhere and all the sudden get way more views than even the personalities that participate get. is this some sort of ploy for alt righters to practice arguing with people in public since most of spencer's media appearances make him look retarded?

Sure is a lot of Jewish shills here.

Doesn't surprise me considering that the SPLC and the ADL closely monitor Sup Forums now.

>look at me i don't know about e-celebs

You're on your own, faggot. You impress no one.

Where is this list from?

might as well not have posted anything, user

>He's totally a Jew like us gggg-guys?

enoch is jewish, are there still people who dispute this?

im posting ops ('''halsey''') info to baph right now.. check it

True, he redpilled 80k normies just being the kike he is

>enoch is jewish, are there still people who dispute this?

Hello, antifa

Why would I want to watch 2 jews arguing with each other for an hour?

Out of curiosity, where does he live? I'm guessing NYC/tri state area but he doesn't have the accent

Watch him destroy a real Jew - starting 1:30

youtube.com/watch?v=tsFnMO3y6b8&t=90

peinovich makes good arguments, but that doesn't change the fact that he's from the tribe; admitted it in his discussion with rufus

yes

Mike is not a jew

Wrong

Speaking rhetorically.

Halsey destroyed him. I guarantee you if you broadcast this debate worldwide Enoch would become the laughingstock of the internet. The only people claiming he won are biased to the point of mental illness.

Ok, faggot

Found the Jew.

Sauce?

found the mentally deranged idiot who would stomp on a baby if someone proved to him it was part jewish and nobody was watching

Naw, just send it to Siberia to never return.

Makes sense, this place is indeed shit (no thanks to you).

why does he have eyes like a dead fish?

mental gymnastic gold medal; he said that in a white ethnostate there (ideally) would be exceptions made only for jewish people who have done a lot for the movement and 'i think in my case I have demonstrated that"

then the podcast was
>delet this
a few days later

you guys are lost causes, i'll bet you brainlets even donated money to this new york heeb

If you deny that Halsey won the debage you are a legit lost cause. You are so biased that your opinions means nothing. When the moment comes you won't be able to tell what's right and what's wrong because you are so brainwashed. People like you need to be labeled.

>you can't win, you can't win, you can't win, you can't win, as i said, as i said, as i said, you can't win, you can't win
destruction.

that user ID tho
>apropos for this thread

If you can manifest your opinion in reality, it doesn't matter if others don't believe it. Didn't you learn anything from jewery?

Besides the kikes in this thread? No

You are a Britfag, get RAPED BY PAKIS nigger.

His wife was a jew. Btw goebbels looked like a jew too

Et tu?

hefty won the debate in the sense that he steadfastly and confidently presented and maybe even himself thinks that his viewpoints were correct and obviously doesn't care about his clear double standards; essentially rule 4 of saul alinsky's rule for radicals, make your opponent live up to his own standards while you don't have to-the debate.

for anyone who was actually keeping score on points made/refuted, he made himself look like unreasonable, conceited, derisive, overly defensive, thin skinned, and basically had no arguments. he acted like a fool.

Def not a jew, senpai. Just not a kike like you.

what happened to his face. he looks like a burn victim recently. and his opinions changed too since new year. did he got replaced by a cia asset?

Enoch has a DNAandme proof he isn't a jew.

Does that fagoot JF literally call in from a port-a-potty or something? Does he live under the stairs at someone's house? He's cramped into a goddamn 2'x2' box with a massive plant right in his stupid fucking face every single time he's on camera.

Fuck that stupid loser.

>If you deny that Halsey won the debage you are a legit lost cause
You gotta be out of your mind.

Even if I was the most bluepilled normie I'd laugh at that guy, he made an ass of himself and Jewish people

Next time the rabbi should tell him to stop fucking talking

Enoch was literally screaming at one point. He is the least defensive "minority" I've ever come across in a debate. The thing is Mike Enoch is so uninformed and only has 2 arguments so it's easy to defend against anything he says and point out how ridiculous it is. The point of a debate is not to think you're on the right side but rather present your arguments and counter any argument the other side makes. If you go into it with a very clear bias you are probably gonna lose.

>THAT'S SOMETHING A JEW WOULD DEFINITELY HAVE, goy.

t. JIDF fag

No one "wins" these debates, people just whine and bitch for a few hours. These debates are hard for me to even listen to the people debating are so spergy and always cutting each other off. The Sargon debates are funny though so I listen to them.

>trusting a jew telling you that he's not a jew

you have to go back

Found the newnigger.
Jews have eyebrows, a very unique lip structure, and a sloped forehead. Mike has none of these.

Just admit it broski its on tape, the walls are closing in. People can make their own determination as to whether or not he has to go. I can’t trust someone who has misrepresented himself for so long.

enoch is a kike roflstomp yoself

look here 23andme would love to put lots of non-white DNA into his shit.

>jews signed the declaration of independence!
Of the people who would listen to these podcasts I wonder if there's any who would think halsey's bullshitting was true.

department of corrections...putting non-white dna into your shit for the duration of your stay

I agree with you. The problem is that people like Enoch and Richard Spencer and the lesser known alt righters don't think of them as debates. They see them as recruitment tools. JF is obviously biased as fuck and andy is glad to oblige but you still need the audience to be there. That's why they are so pissed about Sargon refusing to be a part of it anymore. The only debates that grabbed a meaningful audience were the ones with him in it.

I know. I'm tired of fags saying he is a kike. I've seen kike chicks, I would want to fuck some. Just beause he had a kikefucking deathwish doesn't mean he was a kike and it doesn't mean he is wrong about kikes or about anything else.

yeah i agree, Pienovich look flustered because he was raising his voice. did you know that doesn't mean you won or lost a debate? I would have been getting upset too if i had to argue against classic jew tactics like Hefty was using; so gd frustrating. no arguments, just repeating over and over that "nobody likes you!"

You have to be drawn and quartered.

How can you take that retarded looking faggot seriously?

Rhetorical. He was speaking as if he was a person who had mixed jew blood. i.e. Robert Downey Jr

It's a moot point because the alt right doesn't really believe in anything america stood for they just want it to be japan for white people. But there were founding fathers that many people debate were jewish to this day.

jf definitely has an opinion but biased would seem to suggest undo influence, when in fact he doesn't often get in the way and when he does he mostly just restates what people have said for confirmation/clarification.

Incorrect

I will never get over the fact that your idol has the beadiest eyes i have ever seen

As dark as the abyss,as treacherous as a dark chasm

What's wrong with Japan for Whites?

he admitted to being a kike, brainlet and he also lied about his wife not knowing that he did a white supreemesist podcast since before the fallout she recited the Fascist version of Twas the night before christmas poem. Why are we rehashing this fucking bullshit AGAIN? who would trust him after so much lying? only the most gullible.

>”among fellow jews”

If you look at some of the images Enoch is in you can tell he doesn't look like hes happy at all. Sad depressed as fuck. Look at him now looks happy as fuck to be out of that jewish and nigger shithole.

Who would trust you who has done nothing for Whites?

Keep shilling fag, not working.

Not really, he raised his voice twice and he was controlled, as a joke

Mike was trying not to laugh in his face for being the most stereotypical impersonation of the Happy Merchant in real life

I think Mike was quiet and laughing most of the time because he thought "damn this kike is digging himself a grave so I should let him speak more to finish himself off". The kike lacked that self awareness

already proven wrong here

Is this the protocols?

JF is pretty much alt right but also a moderator. It's ridiculous. How can you say having an openly biased moderator is gonna lead to a good debate unless you are rooting for a certain outcome?

Japan is an obsolete shithole that's been passed by every other meaningful asian country because of how closed minded and insane they are.

Good for him, sometimes you take stock and realise that you would have done things differently.

>Japan, passed up

Now I KNOW you are a kike.

>creating a honeypot and convincing the goyim to give their personal information via donating shekels
>creating heilgate at npi conference to give white identitarians the worst possible image
>doing something for whites

If his name is really Enoch, he's a fucking kike, you idiots.

What you think the founding fathers intentions were is incorrect though.

>Being a homo raging on Sup Forums.

Kill yourself Sargon

Haha. Dummy.

From Sup Forums can't you see?

Nobody is passing it up. It's a shitty country with subhuman men and women who hate them. It'll be one of the first countries to go extinct without a major conflict.

Listen to me you fucks, enough of this eceleb bullshit. Enough. No more stop this childish pointless armchair commentary. These threads are started by these scumbag entertainers for views and a follow. They are making a career out of you. They don't care, they are all cowards. Enough take it to Sup Forums no more giving your attention to these rats these sophist morons, these clowns.

He biased in the sense that he here's the both sides arguments and is swayed by the alt rights side and not swayed by the opposition. In the market place of ideas the alt right is winning, put head to head. Why the opposition is doing what they can to keep them from the general public.

You are from Britain, faggot. Your country will go extinct before Japan, I assure you.

because a lot of times white nationalist sentiment stems out of sexual frustration. Notice how every semi-decent looking right-wing girl spewing Sup Forums talking points immediately acquires thousands of subs.

s/He/He's/
s/here's/hears/

t. vice

Notice how ever leftwing hot chick is a movie starlet?

YOU WILL BURN, JEW.

keep believing that you weeb

Japan is literally the number one argument against an ethnostate. It's a shitty country full of unhappy people who would be way happier if they just got some contact with the outside world.

I think Halsey was reasonable. He's saying that if if you're going to do it expect a fight.