Why does Australia FEAR China?

Economic relations are very important for Australia: today China is by far its largest trading partner; 1 out of every 20 inhabitants of this country belongs to the Chinese community and both its universities and beaches are packed with students and tourists from the Asian giant. Thanks partly to all this, Australians have not experienced a crisis in almost 30 years.

I live in Australia. When I visit Sydney, most people i see on the street are Chinese. Soon Chinese will have significant economic ownership of Australia, similar to (but not as significant) as their economic ownership of South East Asia (Thailand, Malaysia & Indonesia). European Australians are people who took the land for nothing, therefore they have little pride. They will sell it for nothing, with no care for the future of their children. Australians are peaceful people, but extremely ignorant. They descent from subservient British lower classes, which is why they serve Britain & the USA in every war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A0VSz0msjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_at_the_Olympics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spit on me mistress

So are there any Chinese in Sweden?

There are a few but not that much. Immigrants are mostly shitskinned refugees. You do have some thai refugees and such, but the most chinese people I have seen in Stockholm are only temporarily here for university.

And what is Scandinavain attitude towards Chinese?

>only temporarily here for university
wew lad, that's some wishful thinking.

Chinese are not really colonising Scandinavia, they are colonising Austraia & Canada.

Memeflaggot strikes again

Fuck off, I expect a serious discussion. So what about Chinese in Belgium?

I guess you have three kinds of attitudes:
1: yes chinese are so good and diverse we love all immigrants (held by leftists)
2: Fuck chinese they are subhuman (Mostly held by arab immigrants and old swedish people)
3: Chinese are pretty based we would prefer them over arabs and niggers (held by alt right, sweden democrats)

They run some "frituren" and chinese restaurants but you dont see them often otherwise. I think they mostly stick to eachother, I like it that way.

They now target Chinese in Europe:
youtube.com/watch?v=3A0VSz0msjE

And Africa.

To all you lean young aussie males, how do you feel about the fact that you'll eventually become the personal servant of a bratty rich teenage Chinese girl that will regularly sexually harass you, after her daddy completely buys out your country?

Why don't you come out and say you're Chinese, nobody would care about your real flag and posting with a cuckistani flag makes you appear retarded.

I cannot wait for that day.

In my country Chinese are seen as hard workers and they dont really bother people. Untill you get to know them, Theyre racist as fuck against whites and feel like theyre better, Even if theyre uneducated retard farmers that end up working in a snackbar or chinese restaurant. Grew up with a Chinese girl and her dad was super cool but her mom was a cunt and mentally fucked up too. the girl ended up with a cultural identity crisis.

Shitskins attack eveerybody. murder,rob,sexual assault no one is safe from them. They see no color other than their own.

Cool story man!

because you're soulless cunts who have little regard for anything
>live in tourist area
>chinks holiday here
>go to beach at night and take pipis (shellfish) that have taken 20 years to return
>take everything from rocks, shoreline
>seaweed, undersized wild oysters, limpets, those little rock crabs, periwinkles, anything alive, take it and eat it
>destroy natural ecosystem
>once beautiful beach ruined
>move onto next beach and rape it
you just dont give a fuck, look at your values in chink land, you run over some poor cunt and dont even stop. Anything free you fucking take far more than a 'fair share'. You don't assimilate and speak your ugly as fuck language instead of trying to learn fucking english.
Boomers sell off our country to make the last 30 years of their lives as comfortable as possible with little regard for the future, politicians do the same and it's completely out of our hands because we don't even get to vote on fucking immigration.
You come from a country where you're willing to work for 5 dollars an hour in horrendous conditions and create a huge labor pool of cockroaches competing against australians who have been raised with values that dont completely centre on taking as much as you can regardless of who it affects,
Even sports, your country takes kids and trains them for political reasons to dominate, not for fun and to actually enjoy life.
It's not you we fear chink cunt, Ive staunched plenty of you box headed cunts taking shit illegally from the beach last holidays, you're scared as fuck when we stand over you puny dicklets and tell you to fuck off, scurrying away like cockroaches, what we fear is the political system we have in place which seems, at this stage, impossible to change and is dooming the future of our country to benefit some old cunts who couldnt give a fuck.

Fuck off you stupid cunt. Your cities are overrun with them as well and niggers are as American as apple pie.
Also you count arabs and latinos as white to bump your 'white' statistics lmao

Welcome dude, Also youre posting kinda ugly girls for chinese standard desu. Work at an airport where many chinks come and some of theme are way prettier than pic related desu. I could never go for an asian but one that really stood out was a shorty chink girl with a very cute voice. She wasnt even pretty but it was just so adorable. White girls cant be beat in my eyes though.

The last thing is truely the problem. Its like here, We can blame shitskins all we want but its the politicians that make us endure this suffering.

fpbp

tfw no chink to spit on me and call me a white piece of shit

Similar thing happened here on the mid North coast when all the dumb old boomers went to sell off their farms and you'd see black SUVs driving around with red ribbons up country roads looking to buy farms.

Everyone told them to fuck off

>You don't assimilate and speak your ugly as fuck language instead of trying to learn fucking english.

Why would we assimilate if we are going to own your little Island in 20 years?

Australia is terrified of China doing to them what they did to the aboriginal peoples of Australia. You are all fucking lazy, and could use some Chinese discipline. We have 5000 fucking years of civilization, you white monkeys were still living in caves when we were Emperors of largest empire on earth.

>mid north coast
where abouts lad
t. Newey

Chinese girls are the master race.

America is not NEARLY as badly colonized by us than your little island, so no.

Fucking chankoro
Remember the 300 years all your men had the same haircut?
If Tibet doesn’t fear the Chinese I don’t see why an Aussie would.

>this cunt is right

but even he doesnt know the full extent of the biggest threat to the whole of human race since nazi germany

Chinks literally have concentration camps
Chinks literally arrest you for meditation in your own home and force you to signe a document where you declare, that if you die you will donate your organgs just befor they kill you

Muslims may bomb you every couple of years and kill like 10 ppl but thats nothing compared to the dystopian future we are heading towards that is chinese hegemony

Tibet is already Chinese, so I don't see your point. Australia is a Chinese colony too.

>footfags

Fuck the Chinese.

And all their whore daughters,

and sociopathic sons.

Chinese drug cartels are the shadow government that holds the real power in australia

The Chinese government have stated openly that Siberia and Australia will be theirs by the end of the century.

They're like the mafia. They buy up properties and only hire asians to work for them. They pretend to be like Australians adopting our accents, slang terms and appearance. But then there are other Asians who don't know any English at all and only hang around other Asians . They buy farms while they're still living in China to grow food for export to China only. They even own entire mining companies who export coal and iron to China only, companies like shenhua watermark. It's pretty fucked up if I may say.

My country; before and after the Asian invasion

The main street of the largest city in my country is now a colony of China. The gooks have literally taken over.

Western countries need to wake up. We are being invaded and out-bred by foreign shitskins and our future and that of our children is imperilled.

it's over. we lost. have you been to a well off inner city school lately? In Melbourne the children are 95% Asian at the school my wife's son goes to. Not even exaggerating.

Even here in Sydney, majority of the Chinese run restaurants all launder money. Sydney has one big underground laundering scene going on by the Asians, and no one even knows. A friend of mine found out through his friends that had other friends linked up with this information

Aboriginals hate chinks. stop using them as political pawns. Literally keep abos chinks and muds segregated in jails to stop chinks being destroyed.
Your people are filth, been to China on 'holiday' and there are subhumans walking around with open wounds, subhumans shitting in the street, subhumans falling down random holes that open up in sidewalks, shit tier construction, you sleep half of the day. Biggest myth is you cunts work hard, there's just a million of you fucks to do shit and when I went to the filthy shithole most people slept all day.
Ugly as fuck, all of you have massive box like heads, are all under 5'8 except for the freaks who drank the shitwater and got genetic mutations (sewage and water lines running together, absolute filth) Your food industry is disgusting and your hygiene standards are fucking filthy.
Your 'army' are a bunch of scared as fuck nerds who sit in computer cafes all day jerking it to cartoons and most of you are narrow minded robots with zero thinking outside the box. There's a reason you won't be taking any country.

Your army, despite all of the chest beating you do, is full of weak cunts without a brain in your gigantic ugly as fuck heads.
Jesus a small island raped you cunts in world war 2 and the only wars youve fought since then are by proxy.
Absolute cockroaches
>we were Emperors of largest empire on earth.
WE

You cannot stop Chinese hegemony, you have to embrace it.

Chinks will topple America. They already got them in an unpayable debt.

Chinese aparrently work much harder than you Australian apes, because we are buying up your resources, your economy your housing so your young couple do not even have a place to live and raise their children.

Face the facts, Chinese have higher IQ and are compleelty dominating your education. Submit to better race of people.

Sup Forums says the same shit about Jews. What is it about this board and the same theme of ethnic hatred recurring over and over again?

Globalism was a mistake. Clearly different groups of people need their own lands separate from each other.

>proud of your homeland
>shit in the streets
wew lad, at least keep the street shitting back in chinkland
You're forgetting young Chinese are turning on your government and older generation via western influence.
Try as hard as you like.
McDonalds and Nigger music WILL be the end of glorious chink empire

how long untill your chink brothers revolt against pic related ?

>Clearly different groups of people need their own lands separate from each other.

Clearly whites need to submit to Chinese and give ALL of their land to us, like they did in Melbourne and Vancouver. Its the basic principle of life, might makes right. This is the Chinese century.

China literally believes they own the world because of something some mongoloid emperor said 3000 years ago.

yeah chinese are scum, the elite chinese number in the maybe 100 million the rest are all just construction worker companies that make millions from goverment projects or wealthy investors. their are more than 900 million of these fucks and they are hated by everyone in the world. chinese tourist are the worst, the only real gem is hong kong. other than your stuck with over a billion peole who need employment and some sort of education but are really not qualified for the education part. most of the money is made by selling cheap counterfeit goods and greassy foods on the street. japan whos right next door fucking hates china. they have to deal with the pollution and the fucking tourist who all want jappanse products their own are trash. very few chinese actually make great products. chinese old people are the fucking worst and demand the utmost respect while being the worst human beings. thus many people abandon their old parents to the point that they passed a law. also i think many chinese men leave the country to go find wives. finally they get money and all want to move to canada or the u.s i mean you guys dont even know that the mexicans hate chinese. their is a little china in tj and mexicans fucking hate them

The only problem with Australia are the Whites that could have done so much more with that land of theirs but they fucked up and became lazy sows.

Now China knows where to put their excess population.

the Chinese and the boat people have invaded Aus like cock roaches. In response, and rightly so, Australia is fighting tooth & nail against the US 2nd amendment

Chinese are not turning against the goverment, they are loyal and disciplined unlike white pigs. Nigger music was banned in China.

Chinks are weak as fuck. Your huge heads literally make you imbalanced and poor soldiers and you're all effeminate.
When push comes to shove you will be murdered in the streets.

Why would they just submit? No one does that, Not even niggers got captured without a fight. Chinks dont see us as equals regardless so why would we not resist that?

>”high IQ”
>essentially single handedly funds Disney by obsessively watching Marvel movies

???

Australians cannot do shit now, we already bought their goverment and entire country. We own them.

I just want all of you fags in upsidedown land to remember all the people who warned you about what "America First" would really mean for you.

It's the American philosophy of "fuck you got mine" applied to the entire world stage.

You WILL be invaded by China, and America WILL NOT help you, because Trump is dismantling every single international tool America used to control the world.

In the Korean was we won against white pigs, and now we have more soliders than entire white race has people.

>When push comes to shove you will be murdered in the streets.

By who? You realize that being an edgy faggot online is not the same as actual violence, right?

>Nigger music was banned in China.
Not in Australia
Degeneracy grows here everyday. have fun curbing that chink.
I walk proud here cunt, you cross the road and look down with headphones on, hoping giant Aussie man isn't racist or looks at you for too long. bunch of weak cunts lmao

Staunch them irl and here
Live in a Germanic settled coastal town, only chinks here are the old cunts who run the chink takeaway, Chan.
There was a development here that chinks abandoned a few months ago, kept getting vandalized and covered in anti chink graffiti, wont read about it though, not good for 'tolerant' Australian image haha

Chinese men are physically and intelectually superior to fucking white apes, this is why China was the world leading power up to 1850, and now its going to be the leader again in 5 years.

>won
get out of your red book chink, you LOST the Korean war. again, chink proxy war because scared

China has its own movie industry, and superior movies to western crap.

No, we won. USA was not able to take North Korea and unite them. Chinese mopped the floor with white apes.

Source on your pic OP?

oh yeah!? well, you just wait until Australia destroys the 2a, and the US constituency has to turn in its guns because Australian reasons n' stuff. that'll show you!

>physically
Start listing those traits.

everyone fears china

So graffiti, that's what I thought.

Medals speake for themselves, you white ape.

Shush, you fucking ape. We own your shitty nation now, there is nothing you can do. Submit to Chinese race.

Hmm?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_at_the_Olympics

>Chinese men are physically and intelectually superior to fucking white apes
>physically superior
>yellow
>straw black hair with weird white alien hairs randomly placed
>gigantic heads
>thin necks
>short as fuck
>constipated look on face at all times, often look asleep
>backs of babies heads are literally shaped by doctors to be flat
>ancient immunization gives you the star of the chink on your skin via allergic reaction

>intellectually superior
>copy everything
>universally known for poor quality products
>engineering and construction always falling down or fucking up
>zero innovation
>think the epitome of living is playing MOBA at cafe all day
>scared of women
>males are ALL effeminate

LOL

i heard that bogans kidnap thousands of asians and then dump them in acid in the outback. some even sell them as meat to abos?

All hail emperor Jay Chou!!! He is the light and the truth and with his lead we asians are going to dominate all world!!!

>disregard the fact that China only started partaking in Olymipcs from 84 onward.

give it a rest kike. there's no need to stir up more animosity when the mere mention of china sends shivers down westerner's spines

China: 11 gold medals per summer+winter game on average
Germany: 9 gold medals per summer+winter game on average

>be white
>get cucked by niggers

give it a rest

Chinese have bigger heads because of bigger brains.

You hide in the cities chink, where cockroaches thrive. the chink fears leaving the safety of the concrete shithole
told heaps to fuck off and threatened them when I catch them illegaly taking shit from the beach (and they ALWAYS leave quickly while being scared as fuck), also was part of a group who vandalized their shit development to the point of it being abandoned (over 3 years).
what have you done chink? left your shithole to destroy another one?

>australia

you have nothing to destroy

China invented everything prior to Renissance, when you white apes came in and copied all that.

Nowadays China has the best, fastest supercomputer on eart, while you white monkeys cant get on our education level. We have best students, and best IQ.

I have seen around 10 niggers total in my life burger.

oh sorry, in your case emus

Chinese would fuck you white ape up, and we already own all of your countryside.

>made in China
pass thanks lad
Love all the chinks coming out to aid there brethren. You will cross the road and look at the ground irl, chink.

you're midgets, dicklets and can't fight. lmao
don't apologize to anonymous people. It's weak as fuck

Germany's population = far smaller than China's.

Makes no difference either way because you the average Chinaman got nothing on the average Germanic.

don't worry, our fight isn't with whites or any other ethnicity for that matter. it's with your neoliberal establishment that threatens mankind and has destroyed and perverted countries and cultures around the world. you're just a victim, our fight isn't with you

No, we will fuck your white Australian women, and mongrelize you.

western propaganda and jingoism

>cultural and economic trade is only good when white males do it waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

t. kike

fuck off

Cjinese movies are slightly above Indian Movies in quality. I have never seen a good Chinese flick that wasn't Jackie Chan or Shaw brothers from the '70s.
Hollywood sucks compared to its past but it's still the best out there. And that isn't saying much.

Average Chinese would fuck up your average Kraut, he is far smarter then him too.

Why do you keep focusing on the Olympics when I'm asking what physical qualities Chinamen have over whites?

>muh colonialism of niggers was not a bad thing since whites are master race
>fucking chinks oppressin me with their colonialism is not right!
The fucking irony. If nations like Australia or Canada are so fucked that the only thing they can do is cry on a Chinese porcelain making forum about how bad chinks are then you actually deserve everything that is coming to you because it just shows that whuites are a pathetic race of cucks that are so weak they obey governments that shit on them and treat them like good goys without any revolt or uprisings due to the fact that white people are used to comfy life’s which they won’t trade for any hardship or humiliation no matter how bad it gets. So cry white boi and cry a lot without doing absolutely anything about it while mr Chong buys out your country and your women and you sit at your home mumbling under your nose in tears.

Diaspora nigger go back to the anthill you came from.

why? america is asian clay

What's a good chinese porn site with real chinese women, not the hyphenated american kind.

by this logic north africa wuz white n shit. Fuck off chink. If china is so great then go there. Live there and most importantly never come back.

Chinese are bugmen. Say goodbye to your democracy if you let enough in.

africa was never white. btw, what's a burger doing in windmill land?

This is the definition of chinkike propaganda.