How does Sup Forums feel about plagiarism?

How does Sup Forums feel about plagiarism?

Urobitch plagiarized an entire Kamen Rider show and Sup Forums sucked that shit up through a straw while crying tears of joy about how awesome it is

>Urobitch plagiarized an entire Kamen Rider show
explain

BREAKING NEWS!

Anyone that has EVER used a color scheme thats been used before is plagiarizing!

Anyone that has EVER used a plot point that has been used before is plagiarizing!

Anyone that has EVER breathed is plagiarizing!

Getting real sick of this shit.

Everything is Japan is about plagiarism.

COMMIT SETSUNA

I think he's talking about Kamen Rider Ryuki.
But I don't really know since I've never watched Madoka, onky heard of it.

Its pretty much a meme that doesnt stand up on its own. Its like saying the Jason movies are the same as the Halloween movies because a guy kills a bunch of people with a knife and the virgin survives.

We usually don't give a fuck unless it's something some people really dislike: in that case we pretend to care to have one more reason to dislike it.

This isn't plagiarism.
and nothing about the colour use make them look even remotely similar in the first place
also also artists use predetermined colour scheme take from the hundreds of palette picker sites out there all the time. maybe thats whate these two artist did? Maybe they both took inspiration from something in the real world. Who knows
all i know is you and whoever made this has serious autism

Is there more to this than a vaguely similar color scheme? I'm pretty sure that there are characters that look more than either of these two than they are similar to each other aside from the colors.

>using the same palette = plagiarism
Really, nigga

Meant to quote the OP

Is this for real, or is it 2chan taking a piss on the sheer autism of the OP

>using fanart to compare
This nip just went full retarded.

This plagiarism is the talk of the day

Wasn't there some anime that copied Miko, Reisen and Rinnosuke from Touhou and had a MC who looked like Miko and named Izayoi.
Zun himself traced and used copyrighted characters in his PC98 games though.

What's next, bitching about Rei clones?

I don't get it, OP.

Do nips even care about plagiarism? Their whole industry is based on making more refined versions of products that others invented.

2ch autists does, tough they don't even know what plagiarism is.

The image you use doesn't even equal to plagiarism. Only similar thing about those two were the color used. Character designs like that were pretty much used on many anime/manga especially if the theme is samurai you will always have that samurai-like look.

If ZUN traced anything his drunken doodles wouldn't be such a meme

I remember Kubo plagiarizing from an original comic made by a murrican.

hai guise whats going on?

I don't think anyone actually cares, considering the popularity of all those Rei clones in various series.

>Wasn't there some anime that copied Miko, Reisen and Rinnosuke from Touhou and had a MC who looked like Miko and named Izayoi.
name?

aside with ellen I bet that PoDD is the entire reason that PC-98 isn't bring to canon anymore

Magmas can't be plagiarized fool

This isn't plagiarism, it's nip antis nitpicking after what happened with Kumita.
Honestly I don't care. Everything's already been done in some way, as long as it isn't a blatant ripoff or copy it's fine if you inspire yourself on something and innovate. Like, assuming Kumita really did use that other person's initial design, I couldn't care less because her design legit looks great.