Press S to spit on grave

Last known living member of Sturmbrigade SS-Dirlewanger Unterscharführer Ruppert Z (last name not revealed for family security).

He died last month in a village near Hannover at 95 years.

SS-Dirlewanger was infamous for burning women and children alive and feeding captives to starving dogs.
They very frequently engaged in mass rapes and large scale killings.

Sent to Sonderkommando Dirlewangers as a punishment from SS-Totenkopf in late 1942 Ruppert Z remained with the unit till March 1945.
Records show he was in Warsaw along with his unit which committed brutal massacres there.

In an interview with Spiegel in 2008, he praised Oskar Dirlewanger and said he always lead from the front and was never behind.

After remaining a POW till 1949, Ruppert worked as a Personnel Superintendent in a German port.

Unfortunately he was never prosecuted for war crimes despite efforts by Prosecution office and Polish gov't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipIvfHEyntc
books.google.com/books?id=aMQ_DgAAQBAJ&pg=PT245&lpg=PT245&dq=dirlewanger soap&source=bl&ots=L6Zr4r6WeF&sig=ZvenRaM-HaiQ6ijiVdP4jvCXx7A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDmeXm2q_ZAhUEuI8KHcJQAHQQ6AEwBHoECAcQAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hfb7BAUkMRk
greece.greekreporter.com/2017/12/13/kalavryta-the-unforgettable-nazi-massacre-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact that Oskar Dirlewanger had a PhD in Political Science shows even well educated people can be murderous beasts.

RIP Ruppert Z , a true German hero. Fuck you kikes.

F.
youtube.com/watch?v=ipIvfHEyntc

Fuck off.
he was genocidial maniac.

>crimes
Cute buzzword jew boy

F
Pic related was the german soldiers code of conduct violation of this would send you to work camps or be put on a trial
Stop shitting up our board with sickening propaganda

Many witnesses confirmed during Nuremberg trials their war crimes.

>meme flag
>no link
sage and hide

F

S

Fucking piece of shit.

Sounds like a man of integrity and honor

F

>not prosecuted
>doesn't know what he actually did
>genocidal maniac
>one man can commit genocide as a simple infantry soldier

G.E.N.I.U.S.

F

Patton was right. You semitic kike communists were the real enemy and the U.S. should have teamed with Nazi Germany to crush them.

What war crimes?

S indeed.

My grandfather told me stories that trough his village werw walking a lot of different armies, partisans etc etc
and as it was normal, they woule usually forcefully take food and whatever they needed but apparently only the germans took how much they needed and not more, they would even give kids chocolate which was back then a big thing

>Dirlewanger then had soap made from the fat of some of the victims, who died horribly from strychnine poisoning.

books.google.com/books?id=aMQ_DgAAQBAJ&pg=PT245&lpg=PT245&dq=dirlewanger soap&source=bl&ots=L6Zr4r6WeF&sig=ZvenRaM-HaiQ6ijiVdP4jvCXx7A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDmeXm2q_ZAhUEuI8KHcJQAHQQ6AEwBHoECAcQAQ

I wanna chocolate

>being this much of a kike

Fuck off Shlomo, take your shekels somewhere else.

Nah, a true hero and a real human bean

Respects to this hero of the Hyperborean Empire.

>UN flag
too scared to show your american/British/Israeli flag?

Fuck you cock sucking jew.

I saw you kill and rape a jewess. I’m a witness to your debauchery

David crow who wrote book on Dirlewanger crimes is not even jewish

F 88

They did nothing wrong.

>an old man dies of old age
That's normal

You are the same Russian (dindu nuffin/liberators) who always shills against us and ukraine here, arent you?

>hurr durr lampshades and soap
The Dresden bombings, Katyn massacre, the Danzig genocide, the Holodomor and the rape of Berlin outweighs any lie told by kikes to enslave you
Also show your flag

F Ruppert Zyklon.

F

>SS-Dirlewanger was infamous for burning women and children alive and feeding captives to starving dogs.
>They very frequently engaged in mass rapes and large scale killings.
normal faggots believe this

Rest In Peace
God bless him
God forsaken kikes, go to hell

F

>normal faggots
Russians*

>dindu nuffin/liberators

Should i remind, that your shithole is rightfull russian clay, so nothing terrible had happened in 1940

Dirlewanger was such a psychopath that even the rest of the SS was disgusted by him. The entirety of his unit should have been hanged at the end of the war.

The only thing I can think of to where this bullshit comes from, is that one ss division was made up of convicts? But that's probably bullshit too

Those trials that explicitly ignored evidence?

F

>Unfortunately he was never prosecuted for war crimes
nice

F

Butthurt projecting much?

F
Rest in Peace, Soldier.

My flag is the entire world.

S

>>Dirlewanger then had soap made from the fat of some of the victims, who died horribly from strychnine poisoning.
Dirlewanger was wayyyy ahead of his time on recycling .

Demonizing a whole nation and trying to portrey them as nazis is dumb and shallow op
and u know it

Stop dis!!!1

It is funny to hear about butthurt from butthurt belt member

Next time, when we will visit your country, we`ll rupture everyone who doesn`t speak russian

>Rest in Piss
ftfy

>Only outlining the crimes of the SS, and the Wehrmacht as a whole
What about the countless crimes committed by the Allies, and the Soviets?

>meme flag too
Mind showing yourself?

I saw him too

S

Pedos deserve a long death

[F]

F

T. Self hating german

What would happen if someone were to use soap contaminated by that poison. I truly enjoy Jewish fairy tales.

f

>impyling your flag is not meme-flag

hehe

>crimes committed by the Allies, and the Soviets?

no such things, because it was germany who attacked poland, it was germany who attacked soviet union, it was japan who attacked usa, so they deserved it

F

>SS-Dirlewanger was infamous for burning women and children alive and feeding captives to starving dogs.
They very frequently engaged in mass rapes and large scale killings.

Extremely fake.

NatSoc = White Genocide

The last holocaust survivor will die in the 2050s

>arguing against someone using the UN flaggy
Holy shit guys stop, is it not clear enough you are being rused.

Rest in peace soldier.

Verräter

#
#

I would have volunteered to be in the SS Dirlewanger regiment. The only fun regiment of the war. Troops should have been cycled in and out of the regiment as a sort of vacation for all their work on the front

Dirlewanger had a nice ending tho.

Beaten to death in his cell by Polish guards like a little bitch he was, lmao.

Yup, you definitely are projecting. As always
>next time
>ok, next time
>NEXT TIME for real

A reminder that Ukraine is the real Russia, you are a literal non-country, just a huge asiatic gas station.

Well worth the price, I would trade places with him in a heart beat. You untermensch.

>Ukraine is the real Russia

Ukraine is real Khazar Khanate

>you are a literal non-country

that`s why mayor of your capital is russian, actually that`s not even a surprise, cuz baltic scum are subhuman servs to their russian and german masters

Civilians murdered by the Nazis carried from building to common grave in Stavelot, Belgium. HD Stock Footage

youtube.com/watch?v=Hfb7BAUkMRk

I guess it's fake, right? All those videos of civilians murdered by the Nazis are all a Jewish conspiracy?

>Defending a confirmed paedophile
Cheddar men are truly subhumans

Its just for the lurkers Pekka
Good game today btw

Russians are albino gorillas and kike puppets. You deserve eradication.

>impyling he is not nazi-pajeet

be careful Janusz

S, fuck that faggot.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, Moohamid.

F.

S

F

>no such things
>the Russians forgetting the regulars raped anything that remotely has long hair and tight hole
Nigger, are you really kidding me?

Agreed, he was quite literally a hero. It's a shame he passed too early to see another German uprising, but just slow enough to see the beginning of a European uprising that'll never be quenched.

R.I.P. To one of th few good men that were still left in this perverted Jewish world.

>feeding captives to starving dogs
He fed starving dogs

>"Ukraine iz da real azn!!!"
Mongol rapebably please. Deep down you are like this just because you know you are never going to be Baltic again, you are forever a eurasian spawn.

don't worry. pakis are gonna make soap of your family soon

Amongst the likes of you creatures acting civilised means nothing. You must be driven out of Europe and sent to siberia and then siberia should be nuked.

>Implying he is not a Paki

he fought to save us from your evils, you filthy jew. Stop trying to manipulate the public

that means he starved the dogs first, dumbfuck

This, 100%

F

F

F

>“Operation Kalavryta”, or “Unternehmen Kalavryta”, was a typical German retaliation act in areas where there was heavy guerrilla war activity, and it was directed against the civilian population of the region. This particular operation has been one of the toughest carried out by Wermacht, not only in Greece, but in Europe in general.

>The Kalavryta and Aegialian regions had developed strong resistance forces from the beginning of 1943. The German army began to worry about the growing revolutionary activities, and wanted to limit them with an organized operation that included bombing, burning and executions.

>The order for the implementation of this operation was given on the occasion of the destruction of the Hauptmann Hans Schober by Resistance forces, at the Battle of Kerpini on October 17, 1943, during which 86 German soldiers were captured.

>The women and children were asked to stay in the school premises, while all males over 14 were led in phalanges in the nearby Kapi Rake. The field was a sloping site in the shape of an amphitheater, offering a full view of the town and from which no one could escape. The Germans proceeded with setting the school on fire so that the men could see.

>A little later, the Nazis machine-gunned all the men. According to German historian Hermann Frank Meyer, the head of the German forces, General Karl von Le Suire, had given clear orders to accurately record all the victims of the executions.

>In total, 499 people were executed that day in Kalavryta. Twelve of them managed to survive without the Germans knowing, while the total number of victims reached 677 in the wider region of Kalavryta and the neighboring villages.

greece.greekreporter.com/2017/12/13/kalavryta-the-unforgettable-nazi-massacre-video/

Heil Hitler! Burning white little girls alive is so fucking based. Massacring whites is the only way to defeat the Judeo-reptillian conspiracy.

>Heil Hitler! Burning white little girls alive is so fucking based. Massacring whites is the only way to defeat the Judeo-reptillian conspiracy.

Sup Forums on the subject of WW2 in a nutshell. Bunch of stupid little edgelords honestly you should be 18 to post here.

F
RIP

Fun fact, every month we have the same thread but here is your (You) and your F you fucking nigger

You are so full of shit at lies. how could soap be made with the fat of the jews of they were all starving and skin and bones. Get your fucking story straight kike boy.

>filipino insults anyone as nigger

gosh

>Mongol rapebably

it is funny to hear from baltic scum

>you are never going to be Baltic again

surely, that`s why your politicians are so butthurt about Russia

That's objectively the most aesthetic nazi flag.
Try to find a single flaw.
Protip: you can't