Be me

>Be me
>Be walking to Skatepark
>Carry Swiss Army Knife for utility purposes (like unscrewing screws in the skateboard to repair it) and because I'm ethnically Swiss so it's like keeping in touch with my heritage
>Have go-pro on me recording
>Dumbass owner is no where to be seen while their golden retriever poodle mix mongrel off leech in the front yard
>Dog is actually pretty big
>Dog sees me and starts running at me growling
>Be scared as fuck
>Pull out Swiss army knife and quickly own the blade
>Dog bites my army so I slit it's nose, it lets go and goes to bite me again
>I slit its eyes out and the dog leans back I pull the knife and out and stab it again
>Dog runs off mutilated and bleeding
>Little 9 year old girl comes out sees her mutilated dog and bursts into tears
>Her dad runs out out swearing at me and even threatens to kill me, he said he would call the police and he did
>Police come I show them the video
>Dad gets arrested for threatening me

A day passes

>Proceed to Sue family for having their dog off leech (irrsponsiblility) and how that led to be getting emotional distress
>Win the case for 10 fucking thousand dollars
>Then proceed to make tons of phonecalls to different organizations telling them how I don't feel safe in the neighborhood with this dog who attacked me
>Tell them everything
>They had the dog forced to be put down even without the owners consent because the dog was dangerous

2 Month Passes

>Family had to move because the 10K in lawsuits was too much for them and their house mortgage so they had to move to the shithole part of town where it's all sketchy and the school is shit and full of violent youths

Shouldn't this be on r9k?

No this is a political issue

This is about as much of a political issue as red apples, post it on faggot

wow, 10k. don't spend it all in one place

I will use them to buy another knife and a go pro hero 6, the one I was using is hero 5

Also, you're one hell of a piece of shit, and this is coming from a jew

post video

Triples and I will

he won't because there is no video

>>Police come I show them the video
where did the video come from? smells fake

From my go pro attached to me helmet

Same shit happened to me...dog comes at me and my dog, I kick the dog in the face, owner comes at me, punches me, I call the cops. Guy runs away, I get his home adr...cops arrest him, bring him to court, win, guy owes me money...neighbors hate me cause guy was

People who don't know how to take care of pets should not own pets or be allowed to live for putting their dog and other people in danger.

Kek

>no video
Fake as fuck. Move on.

Rollong for cam

How much money did you get? I got 10 thousand

I don't believe you, but this is a good story

That’s a pretty Jewish thing to do

Jews and their pet niggers commit far more crimes in the West.

We should sue Jews for damages stemming from the Civil Rights Act.

>golden retriever poodle mix
what a fucking pussy manlet you are.
no wonder romania is such a shithole
sage

You must be brown, only niggers and arabs act like this with dogs. But that flag, everything checks out for you being a subhuman. And post the video instead of a bad larp.

kek based kike

Fuck you nigger

Pasta, move on.

kek
Make sure you fulfill your promise

romani cant controll a dog just like they cant controll the gypsies.

I got 5000$R, he got a fine for 200$R

>LET ME GET A TONNE OF YOU'S TO THIS FAKE THREAD FIRST
No, kill yourself.

You did the right thing. Stupid animals.

Show us the vid or fuck off you roleplaying faggot.

>abusing animals because youre fucking weakling coward
whos the nigger?
absolute subhuman detected

Well done OP

Dogs are filth

You do know that 4 Chan is an 18 and over board. Right OP?

in some countries you would be arrested for carrying a dangerous murder weapon of mass destruction

By law, here in Brazil anyways, if he shows the video, he can get fined; It is evidence in a court case.

I would have made you eat that swiss army knife, and gave you a sidewalk labotomy.

FUCKING BASED

Stfu bitch suck my dickhole i can assure u will enjoy a lot

kys

Alright I'll bite, how you like these cunt?

post video or you're a pathetic gypsy who has to lie to an image board to feel good about himself

rolling

All these you's. Literally everyone here is reddit! Fuck this shit I'm out!

>so they had to move to the shithole part of town
Isn't that all of Romania?

>be retarded aspie
>scared of dogs because low test beta
>make elaborate larp

Dogs are haram.

Give me some unleaded benzin

Op is a brown person and will not deliver

Shitty fucking dog. Roll for vid

>because I'm ethnically Swiss so it's like keeping in touch with my heritage

No one will know on an anonymous board, larper confirmed. also not legit political thread.

>things that never happened
Typical gypsie

I delover If someone gets triples

Let's be honest, If it was a little kid walking down the street and got mauled it would be another story, so well done user. Stupid owners should have bought a leash. I would have done the same thing. I once had a fucking cujo type dog jump over a gate and chase me, if I had a gun I would have blew its fucking brains out. I hate big dogs, I love cats and even smaller pets, but I hate big dogs because of the threat they pose to children playing outside, bravo user. Now get off \pol\ with this shit.

I'm an expat so too bad

roll for vid

I had a similar experience. Was jogging in the park one morning and a pit.bull cam running at me from out of no where.

I froze in my tracks and looked at the beast in the eye as it came close. He stood before me and i just looked at him. No fear. It was like the animal respected that i wasnt a cowardly faggot and so he left me alone.

I hope you die screaming in agony

__ __ _ ______.

Stupid larp from a stupid shithole country. The only thing of value you make is WASR 10 AK which is mediocre. Romanians should be nerve gassed to death. I'm pretty sure when Turkey revives the Ottoman Empire this will happen anyway.

OP is a faggot

Show video you liar.

But before turkeys kill us I will fuck your mother in her asshole until her asshole lits on fire and then I'll fry my nuts on her:)))

>Makes 10k
>Nigger dog dies
>Nigger family has to move away.
Tripple kill.

Ok Muhammad

So some tragic shit happened and a families life was ruined? Why are you telling us about this? Are you trying to brag to your internet friends? This story isn’t something to be proud of or brag about, go be autismo somewhere else

>>Be walking to Skatepark
who the fuck goes to skate parks any more?

Fake news. OP just wants some (You)s

What's a Swiss faggot doing in Romania?

Me I can do a manual and a 360

should have killed the owner. what a faggot you are

Who the fuck has time to video record when youre apparently getting attacked by a dog.

I call bullshit. OP is a liar and a kike.

My go pro was already started

Roll for doggo stab video

I like the story, but I wanna see the vid

Show the video then faggot before this shitty thread dies. Stop playing games

If someone roll triples I will post the video

pics or it didn't happen

Bada bing