Brit/pol/ P E N G edition

Links

Other urls found in this thread:

gmp.police.uk/live/nhoodv3.nsf/WebsitePages/740D36CAE97B5139802582360046AF08?OpenDocument
youtube.com/watch?v=zCBJeXQytc8
youtube.com/watch?v=IYlmYFACsGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/31/emotional-support-peacock-turned-away-united-airlines-flight/
youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY
youtube.com/watch?v=jkje4FiH9Qc
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start going to church.

As long as it's not a Poorthern church

Start begin a Christian.

Fuck off christcuck

Stop drinking alcohol and smoking during pregnancy you stupid Northern FUCKS

How does one into church? How do you decide which denomination to go with?

If its not Catholic its not right.

Catholicism is for poor scummy Northeners. Anglicanism is for high-IQ Southerners

>kekistani flag
not surprised

Crying over and defending Oxfam, so now she's getting accused of using her 'white woman tears' to defend colonialism. Its hilarious.

>kekistan flag

Support shitskin by buying the products. You sicken me

>trolling

>tfw there's no good chicken shop near you and you have to settle for a decent fish and chip shop chicken fillet instead

:'^(

People who think like this literally need to be sterilised for the benefit of their own children and society.

Fuck off and put maple syrup on a dogs dick before you suck it, you dribbling Canuck FUCK

British man sentenced four years in jail after admitting to over 600 racist and anti-semitic tweets

>A man has been sentenced to four years in jail after admitting he sent 600 homophobic, racist, and anti-Semitic tweets in North West England.

>According to Greater Manchester Police (GMP), David Bitton pleaded guilty to 13 separate charges of sending racist and threatening communication in Minshull Street Crown Court on Thursday.

>According to police, the incident began in May of 2016 when a branch of the GMP was alerted to Bitton’s tweets, some of which were directed at the department itself.

gmp.police.uk/live/nhoodv3.nsf/WebsitePages/740D36CAE97B5139802582360046AF08?OpenDocument

Go suck off the pope. Proddys are superior. Church of England ftw

>Fuck off christcuck
Did outer Sup Forums teach you this horrid behaviour?

She's right though. The white woman tears are from liberals who would deny a prostitute her work because it offends their morals.

You need to watch that show. Much better than Game of Hoes.

Your religion was paid for through robbery and usury, praise Jesus.

>Arguing about the best brand of Christianity

Most of you a too mean to be Christians.

>Sup Forums teach you...

No, the russians did

Why can’t we all just love one another and get along?

christianity is a cuckold religion

Prostitution is wrong, and you are wrong to support people with such a life style.
If I have to explain why we could be here until we final get to the fall of Babylon

Some denominations are truly cucked, though. I've heard about sermons preaching all kinds of pro-immigration, pro-Islam SJW crap

These convictions are test cases, to gauge how many flowers grow above the rest of the crop when men (and it is always men) are sent to prison for sending a number of pixels to other people's computer screens.

This will begin happening more and more, and then, when the next Jo Cox is arranged for, it will be aggressively rolled out and enforced with minimal resistance; mostly policed by people themselves.

Y-you love me? OK but no tongues.

>Why can’t we all just love one another and get along?
Because race realism

shit chips

Only the modern mistranslated and historically illiterate version of Christianity is cucked.

Research into them; go to a few churches and then choose based upon how you feel God should be honoured.

Start following a religion that evolves around the solstice's and equinox that has practical use.

You're in the wrong place. Go to reddit.

When you hold such racist thoughts sometimes you need a preacher to remind you they are human before you chimp out and go full Nazi

>Research into them; go to a few churches and then choose based upon how you feel God should be honoured.
Forgive me but what is the best way to 'review' a particular church in this regard? Dress smart casual and show up for Sunday service?

If you want bring them up again I have loads more stuff I could post.

>Prostitution is wrong,
According to your morals. According to mine denying someone their source of income during a disaster is worse.

>North-West
>North
*yawn*

Go hug a tree hippy

Are you from cripchan brit/pol/ aka druid central, singing hey nonny nonny day of the wickerman now?

>non bible trash
>opiniondiscarded.jpg

START KILLING NORTHERNERS

What a typical protestant, have you sniffed Henry's slipper today or are saving that for tomorrow?

youtube.com/watch?v=zCBJeXQytc8

WN, if you dont watch it, you cant be one of the Brit/pol/ Bookhouse Boys. Im not posting on here until you've seen at least the first episode.

But I like having pre-marital sex with my girlfriend and I don't believe in God

> Dress smart casual and show up for Sunday service?

Yes, absolutely. They will happily receive you, especially if you look smart. I don't even necessarily mean going in a suit and tie, but some smart trousers, shirt and jumper. Presentable. Usually after the service there will be some form of refreshment offered. Stay and talk with the older members who invariably themselves stay behind for a talk.

Appreciate it can seem daunting but it is not so, at all. These people are hoping someone like yourself walks in through the door every Sunday morning. And remember, about a third of the weekly congregation of churches attend alone anyway, so you will not be sat there looking odd.

>ignoring centuries of biblical study just so you can pilfer church land and create a permanent miserable underclass.

I'm not sure if the comic is serious or taking the Mick of varg

Church of England founded in sixth century by Saint Augustine of Canterbury and became Protestant during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I.

I've seen it.

You'd last till the first stiff breeze, you southern fairy.

sounds like she wanted to use your penis

Shit just happen mate, no russians needed. You might as well say goalposting is a conspiracy by the rugby marketing board.

Or eddieposting is coordinated by the Royal Marines.

All of it?
youtube.com/watch?v=IYlmYFACsGQ

Discussing Christianity with people who don't even care for it's basic tenants of compassion and forgiveness makes me feel a bit sick.

>denying someone their source of income
Sucking dick shouldn't be a living.
I doubt you would pimp your daughter.
Your morally corrupt to believe prostitution benefits the world and progresses it.

*scoffs down another parmo and gulps down some newcastle brown*

fucking southerners!

Such a shitty map, ignores that London is 30 different local authorities

The whole thing.

yeah cos jesus had an easy ride an came up against zero resistance

Thanks for your help

Yes. ME religions have no place or practical purpose here, they are barbaric warlike religions with no purpose and forceably implanted themselves here with the retreating ice during a interglacial period. They want be here, nor their dark eyed proponents, once the volcanos begin to blow signalling the start of the next glacial period soon.

>Your morally corrupt to believe prostitution benefits the world and progresses it.
I didn't say that. Is said taking the food from someones mouth when they need it most is wrong.
Also look to Jesus' attitude toward prostitutes.

Nuke cantunbury when?

>doubt.jpg
Prove it. Who killed Jacque Renault?

I wasn't born with sin, and I don't intend on sinning, confession is an excuse for evil acts

The only thing Roman Catholicism got right was Deus Vult.

*wont

Presbyterianism is better than Anglicanism.

I'm not Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/31/emotional-support-peacock-turned-away-united-airlines-flight/

Leland.

JUST

Rich coming from varg types who spend way more time attacking mainly eastern European conservative white Christians and barely even Caring about browns

New shoes.

Jesus had abosolutely nothing to do with your paganist crap

>t.scouser

Quite.

I'm so depressed. I'm glad you're all here for me, my brits bros.

Sup Forums counts as social media mate
cya in a week

I love you Sheriff Truman.

Don't bring out dated morals into this, there wouldn't be a demand for it if men weren't weak of will. What a women chooses to do is up to them, it is not something that should be promoted... Like gays

Only reason Southeners don't do it is because they're all Muslims.

yeah but he's ur #goals

That looks like fossil shill propaganda.

Bit gay.

Most Muslims are in northern post industrial towns. Hence most rape gangs being in the north.

You're right but the browns won't be here when the weather turns to shit, brainwashed whites will though, they're the people who need attacted.

Yes burn the vessel in which the last aspects of pagan tradition lived on so you can destroy the social institutions of the church and then act as a beachhead for liberalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=kf0ZvY2usbY
Watch it all.

I cheat. I lie. God will forgive me?

youtube.com/watch?v=jkje4FiH9Qc

>I wasn't born with sin, and I don't intend on sinning, confession is an excuse for evil acts
Serious question, how close do the savages have to get to your family before you get off your high horse and do something about it?

Skip to 47:00 for a relaxing bedtime story
>youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU

*yawns*

>newcastle brown
Disgusting

Muh ice age seems such a lazy attitude desu, there's a massive chance your prediction will be wrong and then will end even worse becuase you put all the faith in winter Chan to get rid of them and not actually do anything irl

I'm not talking about what you think is liberalism or wether i like it or not im saying that jesus had nothing to do with it

South east is higher than half the north on that map cantunbury homosexual

I don't worship a desert jew religion that teaches whites to lay down and die.