Shingeki no Kyojin

So now that it´s confirmed that Armin is fat, will his titan be fat too? Can he sit on the whole Marley?

why did you make this thread this early you literal retard?

soon

>150kg and balding

Shut the fuck up retard

Fatrmin haters get out. He's proud of that big beautiful body (and that colossal red booty).

>Armong confirmed for pig genetics
>Reiner confirmed for Aryan masterrace

Thank you Isayama.

Armong's mom a cute

Bow to your Queen

Based Captain Rico.

Delete all snk threads until next spoiler week mods

newfag
it doesn't matter what the OP is, don't act like a newfag

Armin a cutie cute.

Reiner is so handsome.

Armin is disgusting shit.

Reminder that his parents hated this creature so much they would rather take their chances with the Titans.

So that's what she's hiding under that hoodie.

>"Mom I saw aunt Mikasa wearing your wedding dress and she was crying. She was also touching her peepee and saying daddy´s name. What was happening mom?"

Your words are very hurtful.

who the fuck is that guy?

Why does EH's son look nothing like Hisu?

>After returning to Marley, he fights as the 「armor」, but…. Reiner was defeated in the decisive Shiganshina district battle and shouldered the major loss dealt by the necessary retreat. With the remaining two years of his “13 year” term approaching, he waits for an 「armor」 successor to be raised up from among the warrior candidates, however…It seems that warrior candidates Falco and Gabi weigh heavily on his mind, but will Reiner’s true intentions be achieved…..?

Rogue Reiner confirmed?

The speaker on the right or the one on the left? Why does it matter? Magarth is the only named one there.

on the left.

her jugs are are quite decent
the on on far left is magath incharge of training the warriors and seeing them and others are nobodies probably similar marley officials with a same or lower ranking

REZ alliance soon.

>Before going to Marley

Reiner cucking Mikasa soon

I am surprised she can keep them contained so easily.

>Rogue Reiner confirmed?
Since he is now co-protagonist of SnK and favourite character in this arc for Isayama it's pretty much confirmed.

Reiner will change sides so Eren could take his precious recruits to Paradise and protect them there against the world. He will fight with Zeke or galliard or pieck who had other ideas and will be eaten by one of them.

>BeruAni
really user?

>Eren, you have to eat Reiner

jeez, look how far that nose goes

It's not like he drew the image

It would honestly be insane if Eren got eaten and died. I can't think of another manga where the main protagonist dies this late in the series.

Eren killing Reiner soon.

ZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The true Reiner's father.

>BeruAni
I'm disappointed with you user

BRAE a best
he'd be more annoying as a warrior tho

Yes, but that doesn't mean he's ever going to side with Paradise, who want to wipe out him and his people. He's probably a wildcard that fights for the future of the Marleyan Eldians now.

I'm guessing next chapter will focus a lot on Eren's relationship with BRA.

>who want to wipe out him and his people
We don't know that yet. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it's really up in the air at this point.

>ywn fuck this qt mechanic

>this triggers the people

I don't get ZEEEEEEKEEEEEEposting. Why do you think Eren would want to kill his only brother, who Grisha had forgiven at the end?

BA is unironically cute.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I meant that Reiner would be eaten by one from Marley side by protecting his non-shifter recruits and Erene scape or Eren would eat Reiner sicne in the end he is destined to ate them all to unlock Ymir Fritz power and as non-Reiss to not be controlled by First King curse.

That's so cute.

It's MGS memes, silly.

not really, just delusional.

fine then

Ah, that makes more sense. I have always thought that Gabi will be forced to titanize due to grievous wounds and she will end up eating Reiner.

POST BA OR LESBIAN ANNIE. I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT ANNIE SHIPS.

Reiner will defect against the Tybers and eat the Warhammer.
Final battle will be Armored Warhammer Titan (literally a knight in armor) against the Founding Attack Titan.

Gabi isn't going to get the Armored Titan. There won't be a next generation of shifters.

GAAAY

Post more Armins to make them fat too.

>e is destined to ate them all to unlock Ymir Fritz power and as non-Reiss to not be controlled by First King curse.
no there is no garauntee something like that should happen, it's predictable

>he'd be more annoying as a warrior tho
REEEEEEE DEVIL SPAWNS

Power bottom.

Why doesn't Marley just give the warriors giant guns?

Eren wouldn't even be that autistic if he was born in Marley, he'd just be a one-to-one for his dad.

Let the salt come

Yeagers are born autistic.

>Eren
>dying
With the imminent EMA separation and Isayama trying to force sympathy for BRA so Reiner death will have more impact are slowly moving toward Eren eating all shifters. The curse and cycle must be broken so the series can get a proper ending. Who else can end the curse if not someone more powerful than Ymir Fritz?

That'd be too easy.

EA is always a premium salt mine.

Did Kruger intend on building a bridge between the mainland and Paradis?

If Eren was a Warrior candidate, how would his relationship be like with the others?

But that's the only way for coordinate to learn the whole titan history and only way to change Eldian fate, they need to end the titan shifter curse from Eldian bloodline, and as it seems the only way for that to happen is to untie the power in one to imitate Ymir Fritz action and then with knowledge of that source of life ask it to end the curse.

Or all Eldians need to be killed off or all non-Eldian humans as different chocie, as long titan shifter curse exist Eldian can never be free in the open world.

LM soon.

Have some AM

now that's something new

Good friends with Reiner and Bert. He'd probably always support Reiner to try his best.
His relationship with Annie would probably be similiar to the one they currently have, where she was his mentor.

Fucking disgusting.

LE next chapter

Same as before? Maybe he'd dislike Reiner a bit more, dote on Pieck some, generally get along with the Galliards. I don't think it's very fair to theorize this given that there's so little to go off of.

I liked their interaction in the smartpass story.

bridge?
what makes you think we already know everything to determine what choices need to be made? he can touch zeke and access the coordinate and see the memories
2000 years from now
remember that phrase? the devil will soon descent to wipe out all eldians their deal is about to end

>Eren tries to escape from the losers AM in the AU.
>Eren escaped to Marley to get away from AM in the manga.

Poetry.

BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should make ovas of the smartpass stories and the high school spin off too

They're probably going to end up in some suggestive position and Mikasa is going to see it and blush like crazy and think it's something else, I can see OC goth Mikasa being a fujo

A means of bridging the relationship between Paradis and the mainland so that Eldians can forget their bloody past and focus on their future.

You had me at 'Mina'.

She's canonically the most beautiful, you shouldn't be surprised by her perfect proportions.

this is the true AM

Truly a hero.

>he can touch zeke and access the coordinate and see the memories
I cannot wait until this happens.

That would be great. There were some pretty nice stories.

AM is very cute

ah crap, you put me in a bind.

>Let's all three of use watch "the twilight".
Love triangle foreshadowing.