Who wins?

Tsukasa > manlet

Rindou > Ramen

Giga and Sushi can go either way.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga.fascans.com/manga/shokugeki-no-soma/226/1
youtube.com/watch?v=1pac7NDalhI&feature=youtu.be&t=344
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq7q646JsQo&feature=youtu.be&t=1145
kissanime.ru/Anime/Shokugeki-no-Souma-Ni-no-Sara-OVA/Episode-001?id=137618&s=default
youtube.com/watch?v=zqwRdb5QxEQ&feature=youtu.be&t=529
youtube.com/watch?v=k7AsBD4yYio&feature=youtu.be&t=1090
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rebels are all fucked anyway

Could GigaNigga have beaten Ryou and Hayama on the autumn elections?
Hayama has his bullshit sense of smell that he can't copy, and Ryou is bullshit instincts, I'm starting to think Subaru isn't that good actually.
And Takumi was a huge jobber.

Probably would have lost to hayama and probably Ryou.

Giga might have had a chance against Ryou.

Souma already knew about giga so he countered with ad lib b.s.

No chapter today? is there no chapter this week?

No wsj at all this week.

Anyone else bored by all the shokugekis and having to fight to save the school and shit? It should have been about just progressing through the school and all the festivals and souma getting with erina and what not. They should have at least waited till they were 2nd years to do this type of arc

manga.fascans.com/manga/shokugeki-no-soma/226/1

>They should have at least waited till they were 2nd years to do this type of arc
Then Tsukasa, Momo, Rindou, Megishima and Somei wouldn't have been a part of Central since they would all had graduated from Totsuki, foiling Azami's scheme since he wouldn't have enough support if the next elite 10 in line in year 2 would be Soma and the gang. Not to mention the bigger reason is because the author doesn't know if he'll continue to go that far writing this series so he accomplished his long awaited story for Erina which was the Azami shit at least and because of that he opened up lots of things/ future arcs to write later in the story after this whole drama is over and they all graduate

He could have fleshed out those characters with festivals and he didn't need all of those characters to be apart of Azami's scheme, it could have literally been like only 2 that needed to be a part of that and he could have different characters to do that. And it didn't really make sense for some of them to be a part of it anyways.

I love Megumi!

>And it didn't really make sense for some of them to be a part of it anyways.
Why? It's not like what Azami is doing is wrong in their perspectives. They joined Azami because they agree with his ideals or could just relate. Or there's just Rindou who just joined for the fun of it, not because she agrees with him. Tsukasa also confirmed that he'll get to each elite 10 member and explain their reasoning for joining Azami in the first place so look forward to that I won't *sigh*

>Tsukasa
I meant Tsukuda

Anyone would have lost to him except Erina and Hayama because muh special shit and maybe Alice for the equipment.

>the author doesn't know if he'll continue to go that far writing this series so he accomplished his long awaited story for Erina which was the Azami shit
Do you imply Tsukuda thought of this whole Azami shit involving Erina since the beginning of the story?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

FA just released their version but no new chapter

Well Erina is the main herione so it would be odd if the author didn't write her character for how she'd be in the series and her linage. Also there's a clear image of Azami alongside Senzaemon and probably Erinas predecessor shown in the One Shot proving that Azami was a character Tsukuda already written for this very arc since the beginning of the story which entails to Erina as well.

Post unpopular opinions. I'll start: MS translation is better than FA

Most of Shokugeki characters are beautiful, far more than Goku, you're still right though

Giganigga will be the sole survivor on the rebel team from that bout

Damn, is Tsukuda a fan of long hair? He originally had Azami have long hair just like Erina and Senzaemon. I'm glad main story Azami doesn't have long hair as well

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________no

Prove it.

How much things would've change if Goku was a character in this series?

nothing

>wew

Why aren't there many discussions discussed on these Shokugeki threads?

Everyone would be forced to cook nonstop for Goku, who in turn would eat it all at high speed never stopping to savor any of it and declaring all of it to be good. Essentially a sisyphean tragedy.

ded series, ded thread

What is there even to discuss? We've gone through everything that could be talked about in the last chapter and we all whined about Erina's VA changing. That's about all that's happened with the series lately.

Me too! Especially with her hair down

There's a limit to how much we can speculate on bout results.

Why is Erina sama a best?

Because you're a nigger

That girl who's a lesbian. I forgot her name. I'd fuck her

Hinako? Well she's all tied up so...

She's cute af tho

Because SnS fans are pretty chill.

No waifu wars like fate or x harem.

No shipping and fujo shit like SnK.

Not much trolling because most of the fanbase doesn't really care enough to argue.

No power level bs like dragonball naruto.

It's hisako.

hinako likes edgy veggies man

>Erinas dub VA
KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=1pac7NDalhI&feature=youtu.be&t=344

>OHH, MY GAAAAWD

This is painful.

Wrong thread retard.

Holy shit

Her voice is so irritating

The plot is kind of absurd, but I am still enjoying the different cooking styles we've been getting and Erina's character development has been great.

The whole Central conflict could have been handled way better, but I don't think it was terrible.

there's nothing to discuss..they just make food man

Holy fuck. The director really made Erina a unlikable cunt. In other news. You know the director ruined the dub when he's a Mehgloomy-fag which is also why he made Erina so irritable
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq7q646JsQo&feature=youtu.be&t=1145

Because there's no chapter this week, so what else is there to discuss?

Not him but isn't Goku still beautiful?

>You and your girlfriend
Deadass?

Why are there dub shitters here?

How come we never see Mexican cuisine in Shokugeki no Soma?

It's always Japanese, French, Italian cuisine but fuck

Mexican cuisine is one of the most diverse, rich and well known cuisines in the whole world

Fucking hell, Mexican cuisine is Intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO

is the Azami arc over yet? I dropped it back when it started

It's on it's final stretch. In other words NO

Fuck off Pedro.

Megumifags are cancer.

>Tfw i can't find where i can download the third OVA

feels bad man

Here you go friend :)
kissanime.ru/Anime/Shokugeki-no-Souma-Ni-no-Sara-OVA/Episode-001?id=137618&s=default

Who cares, it's shit anyway.

>Kissanime
>It's the first one

kys

If the theme was fish related, he would have lost to Ryou too, he has his own BS power that can't be imitated too, his instinct to pick the highest quality fish.

Man this guy's gonna be mad when he has to dub the next season.

The three that are smiling are the three that will win

How would you guys react if Kuga loses?

>Subaru
>winning.

When will the next 5 volumes colored release? Is it every month or so?

With shock, there's no way the author would be so ballsy as to pull that one off!

I agree, but Yukihira Soma is more beautiful.

Be patient and wait for when it releases faggot

Soma has a cute harem

Biased director is a cancer. Reminds me of that Chihofag director.

Meat and literally who are not really that cute.

The Nakiri cousins are the only thing that would make me pick up this piece of shit but i'm sure they haven't gotten enough screen time lately so why bother.

The Nakiri cousin that matter is relevant.

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

Alice hasn't because she's an irrelevant shitter. But Erina has had plenty of exposure in this arc.

Ask your mother.

>Meat-Meat
MY FUCKING SIDES
youtube.com/watch?v=zqwRdb5QxEQ&feature=youtu.be&t=529

How the fuck can anyone watch dubbed hahahahaha

Those are american """"standards"""" for you.

>Sweet-Meat
Alright i'm done watching this retarded dub for the night
youtube.com/watch?v=k7AsBD4yYio&feature=youtu.be&t=1090

Stop posting dub clips faggot. It makes me feel tingly

>Sweet-Meat
What the fuck was the director smoking to add in that line?

Goodnight faggot and please never post dubs again

What the hell is wrong with Hisakos fingers?

You are certainly delusional. Erina sounds fine.

So, with that dub out, did you have any favorite voice or were all of them terrible?

Megumi and Hisakos VA's are the only great ones to be honest. The rest are alright. Soma and Erina's are shit

>Souma already knew about giga so he countered with ad lib b.s
speedreading this much

Nakiri sandwich is best sandwich

She's the most developed character

This looks like SnS has decent threads.

lmao xD