Now that both Superman and Tintin have showed up in Hero Academia, which comic book character is gonna show up next?

Now that both Superman and Tintin have showed up in Hero Academia, which comic book character is gonna show up next?
My bet's on Popeye or Dennis

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13675940
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scrooge McDuck

It's not too far off, we've already got darkwing duck

Saint of killers.

BODIES MADE

For corporate sellout

FOR MINETA

I think Dennis should show up

Donald duck

strawpoll.me/13675940
Who are the worst posters?

don't forget Scruff mcgruff

Grape posters obviously
Why do you even need a poll for this?

Bugs Bunny of course.

I want to die between those two lubed bodies
fuck they are stacked

thats goofy

>Japanese 15-year old girls

For heroism

>implying he even has a fanbase anymore

FUCK the chief of police

And that is EXACTLY why grapes are the worst

Of course not, don't let you be fooled by that shit

>less popular than Manual

Really hope this series doesn't go to shit
Horikoshi taking advice from Narutoman himself Kishimoto is like the biggest deathflag to a series imaginable

don't talk shit about Manual

Getting Toga to have sex with you --------- $49,99
Doing it without a condom ------------------- $29,99
Having her look like Ochaco ----------------- $17,49
Having her act like you're cucking Deku -- $34,99
---------------------------------------------------------------- GRAND TOTAL
$A knife in the jugular the exact moment you cum inside

Spider-Man or a Hero without a Quirk.

>Editors say to add Sasuke
>adds Sasuke
>Editors say to remove All Might
>say "fuck the editors" and keep All Might

I think it will be fine. Unlike Naruto it takes advantage of what made Naruto memorable but didn't really take advantage of (good focus on side characters).

>NORMAL hero Manual
>literally the blandest hero imaginable
It really says something about you when you're less popular than NORMAL personified

>Spider-Man

Sero

Wasn't there a dude who could shot web in one of the other schools?

This
Why make them highschool girls
You could easily say that UA is a college

When will Iida take responsibility?

Continuing from last thread. Who has the worst quirk?

I'd say Anima is pretty shit.

Brainwashing animals is going to objectively suck because literally best case scenario you somehow manage to get like what a pair of lions, gorillas and similarly brawny beasts at your side, a bunch of animals really won't stand up to anyone with a decent quirk, not that you have a huge amount of control to start with since everything avoided Present Mic just because he was loud.

Plus you'll be obliterated by protestors screaming about how wrong it is to force these animals to fight for you. At best you might be slightly better than a trained K9 Handler assuming you can convince people it's okay to take your trained hounds to hero battles.

That said, for forest or mountain rescue or disaster missions I imagine it's pretty fucking top teir being able to send out animal scouts in every direction who can traverse the terrain like no one else. The Wild Wild Pussycats are down a member, seems perfect for him.

Hard to say who is the worst. Kaminari seems pretty shit combat wise since he only gets one shot and can't even aim it without a support item, and has pretty much zero use in rescue situations other than as a emergency power generator. But then again they stated that Electric quirks are rare and powerful.

Invisitits is a maybe too since invisibility only works so well as a combat quirk but I suppose if she got Pro-Hero-Combat skills she would be okay but limited to human-strength limitations and no support items since they are counterintuitive to her stealth. As for disaster and rescue, she has less than nothing. Of course her use as a stealth/covert hero makes her hard to predict

Unfortunately I think Tail-Man is the guy. He is relying on basic martial arts for his combat, sure the Tail helps and is brawny as fuck but it won't be super-strength levels of strong, as for rescue he has good mobility but nothing major, just what the tail can help with when climbing or jumping.

a want this as an OVA

>mutts like him are put in a position of power within the police
>police becomes useless
Really gets my noggin joggin

>kirishima rogue
>not tank

He will appear in the filler episode.
Screencap this

he is multiclassing

>Filler in MY hero academia
Delete this

Whole point of the series is that there isn't a bad quirk just bad heroes and situations where it's more or less useful.

>doesn't know about the zombie episode

It's already confirmed, this week is a filler episode about everybody's job experiences.

i want to die anyway. this is a small price to pay.

Wew lewd

Tell me more

thats wasnt a filler it was an OVA

Don't worry, it an """"anime original"""""" episode

In the end humans are just animals as well. So perhaps the endgame of his quirk is better brain washing.

Why would the new #2 hero appear in a filler?

Yes, and we are grading quirks on how often they might be more or less useful to a Pro-Hero.

It's no good saying Chargebolt has a great quirk because it's super useful when a hospitals emergency generator fails and him plugging his finger into it literally saves lives, when in fights he hurts bystanders more than enemies, gets one attack before incapping himself and having no use nor utility to assist in various rescue missions and other hero roles.

>This guy appears.
>Spots Deku's outfit, is totally and earnestly super hype that Deku loves him so much that he low-key based his outfit off of him.
>Deku doesn't have the heart to tell him otherwise.

Aoyama

Please. His endgame is connecting to the Red and having an argument with Hori.

>Everyone's work experience
>Kouda's is shown
>he went to Shiina
It just works

>0 votes for Jirofag

Y-you too. Have a smol Jiro as thanks.

Flash didn't appear yet.

Also, it's time for animefags to stop copying comics.

I don't think we're actually seeing everyone's, are we? Isn't it just the kids who talked about what they did in class the next day?

isn't Iida suppose to be Flash?

Probably, but one can hope.

Why is Aoyama such a twink faggot?

could she be more perfect?

Anyone that didn't pick fujos is a fujo

Because he is sparkling
Stop being jelly

dont compare him to the muscle beast of a 16 year old that is Iida

is gunhead the perfect husbando?

You can't power rank quirks, you can only sort them by groups, and there is like five
>OVER POWERED
>powerful battle/utility quirks
>midtier battle/utility quirks
>low tier battle/utility quirks
>almost quirkless
Because if you want to sort them in particular one over another, it depends on the match up, the set up and how the writer feels like. Head canons, plain fan fiction and even past battles (when characters face each other a second time the outcome is diferent in like 3/4 times) means a little in this matter.

>isn't Iida suppose to be Flash
How fast is he?

also, when do we get an evi clone of all might?

>literally doesn't realize that humans are animals

lol

>evi clone of all might
you mean Noumu?

She could be her mom

Kamala Khan.

giver thats the endgame

He'll probably reach the speed by the time the series ends.

Isn't All Might suppose to be the good clone for All for One?

im guessing that humans are more difficult to controll since they are smarter?

mammals, birds and reptile-easy mode
Insects-normal mode
Humans with animal quirks- hard mode
Humans- Expert mode

Brock Lesnar

>He'll probably reach the speed by the time the series ends

Toru can blind with her refraction thing, tho
It's not completely battle-useless

Probably won't reach comic standards (series would jump the shark if that happens)

maybe Timm standards

>Toshinori is japanese
>All Might is him just basically mimicking american heroes

>We get a literal weeb Ken-sama character when we get to America

>Ken-sama character when we get to America

>In top 10 on polls
>Has done L I T E R A L L Y nothing

Explain this

I feel like I just drawn a very crack ship... How does it make you feel ?

Deku is for Ochako and Momo is for Todo
good art tho

Birthday in japan

It's well drawn at least

Thanks ! Even though I really to work on my anatomy which is a pain in the ass..

Waifufags

She got a lot of smaller moments, she's flat so she's immediately best girl, and she's cute.

Not doing anything means she has yet to fuck up in anyway that would make her less popular. She's a cute underrated character.

Here's a premium Jiro for you.

Draw Momo getting railed.

for what I presume is a beginner your anatomy ain't too shabby
I've been working for a while on traditional myself but I need to work on perspective and stop drawing side profiles

Where is the DekuxGrape art?

Cool quirk, cool design and personality, cute moments with her parents and her room reveal around the time the poll started, reasonably popular ship with electric retard. It's not that surprising honestly.

Wanted to check this out sometime, but would there any Super Sentai/PR like heroes?