This has gone too far

I'm black and this whole black panther shit has gone too far. I don't know why black people see this as some fucking history movie where black people are the winners and I don't know why people on the (far)right are trying to make the movie look bad just because it has a majority black cast as if most movies dont have a majoirty white cast.

Can you all just shut the fuck up and watch the movie and then forget about it in a week like every other movie, why the fuck does it matter! IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE. Jesus Fucking Christ, movies are all I have left and the (far)right and liberals are fucking ruining hollywood for me. Thanks btw. I literally have nothing now.

Enjoy the movie, what both sides need 2 realize is that we have a common enemy; the ones who control the banks, the MSM and Hollywood, Congress and the WH.
If we dont defeat them, we'll all get wasted, black and white.

0/10 larp
Niggers can't spell nor punctuate

It's a movie, stop bringing (((THEM))) into everything. Literally anything else, TV, the news, just leave movies alone.

Haters gotta hate

Except the movie is a political statement. Nobody would honestly care about the movie if black people didn't globally try to steal wypipo cultures.

You're from Sweden. Shut the fuck up and get back to sucking Ahmed's dick faggot.

don't come here and bitch, it's the fault of your beloved hollywood you loved so much. they ruined sports, trying to ruin video games, and now they ruined movies.

As long as blacks get wasted, I'm fine.

This is the stupid shit im talking about. Go cry about something else. Leave movies alone, I dont give a fuck what else you cry about or get triggered over, just not movies. Okay buddy?

>movies are free of ((their)) influence
You're a halfwit.

>black
>bong flag
seal?

It's a retarded cape shit marvel movie, it's litterally the bottom of the barrel of cinema. Pure unfiltered garbage.

Only niggers and leftards are trying to hail that piece of shit as some kind of huge political statement, or how africa would look like without white people (the fucking absurdity). But yeah, if those people want a black ethnostate so much, there is pretty much the whole of Africa that's waiting for them. But oh wait, of course those countries are pure shit and it's better to stay in a white country to get free gibs from the gov while crying about how white people are evil and keeping you down.

The "far right" doesn't give a fuck about that movie.

Movies are most definitely political statements. The notion of a propaganda film is an old concept.

Exactly how new are you?

Are you kidding? Hollywood is probably the first thing they subverted. They'll even admit to that one! Almost all of your movie are already Jew propaganda.

Politics are and have always been in every entertainment medium, nigger.

white people see this as genocide. simply having your own heroes is an inconceivable affront to them when they white washed and eliminated minority representation for centuries and keep shoving white protagonists

you need to wake up OP and fight the good fight

He literally said both sides.

>don't come here and bitch, it's the fault of your beloved hollywood you loved so much.
I know it's not my fault. It's time for this shit to stop. The far right get triggered just as much as the left that shit is fucking sad. Jesus Christ, why are you all so fucking sensitive.

I want off this ride.

Kangz are too stupid to realize a comic book isn't real life. That means they effectively meet the 80 and under iq meme.

>>black
>>bong flag
>seal?
A FUCKING LEAF. My family have been here for over 3 Generations buddy. Have a nice time with Justin buddy.

London nigger.

I'm out. Leave my fucking movies alone, like I said go cry about something else far right and liberals, I really don't care what. Cheers.

-Black Sup Forums lurker

>tfw black but relate more with being a Marvel fanboy than being black so you're more happy yet another MCU movie is making shit loads of money than cringing at black people thinking a superhero movie is a huge civil rights win

t. DCuck butthurt that Black Panther is having more cultural impact than every single DCEU film put together

>(far)right and liberals are fucking ruining hollywood for me
user, as someone who's seen literally thousands of movies from all over the world, from the silent era on up - Hollywood fuggin' sucks and movies as a whole have sucked for at least a decade now. Sure there are the diamonds in the rough, but compared to Hollywood's golden era, silver era, the rise of the auteur in the post Brando-age, or the mini-majors of the 90's - it's all crap. Sequels, prequels, remakes, beloved cartoons ruined, and all of it coated in a sticky film of PC horseshit.
Poetry was wildly popular in the 19th century, but it ain't today. Film as a medium has been corrupted so thoroughly that Hollywood needs to die before it can become great again.

Jews own the film industry, user.

Go to Africa and make your own movies in your own countries. Instead of using our civilization to project your insecurity onto the world.

Gotta love that exclusively white autist punctuation
9/10 nonwhites in sweden lives in designated ghettos, your island already drowned in paki semen

>I'm black
Well get the fuck out. Your kind is not welcome here and you do not belong here. World Star Hip Hop is that way you filthy fucking nigger.

>niggers
>not welcome on Sup Forums