How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice...

How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice, become so popular? Nothing he says is particularly interesting and it isn't new.

Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures? It's clear most of his followers are experiencing their missed father-son relationship through Peterson.

Sup perfidious albion
Next world war when

What is your relationship like with your father? Do you love and respect each other? Did he help you to grow into your own person?

The perfidious father-country of the anglosphere is responsible for the downfall of western civilization along with his own empire, he turned his back to his own country-children after the war, and now is currently in such a mid life crisis that he's even trying to replace them by his former third world colonies so he can can supposedly prove something to the world

The anglosphere identity crisis and dr jordan peterson are a direct consequence of that

But nothing a good ol' world war couldn't solve, as the perfidious saying goes

Bump

Seriously. He doesn’t even produce any kind of new thoughts or arguments, I can’t stand to listen to his babbling for more than a minute it’s so generic and beginner.

If you’re reading this and you like JBP, just know you are nowhere near the front of the intellectual playing field in today’s politics. He’s playing all of you asskissing fatherless idiots like a fiddle.

High quality shill thread

i tried to listen to him a few times, but what he says is so basic i cant belive some people are that failing at life to call him a philosopher

let him accumulate some money...

turd

Why are you hiding your flag and assuming I'm an anglo? You know the UK has every European ethnicity?

>with no charisma
that's where you're wrong bucko

>>Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures?
Take a fucking guess.

I thought it's obvious that he gets actively pushed into the mainstream

>wahh people don’t like my shekel-grabbing disingenuous boomer posting e-celeb
The 2016 election ruined this board so fucking much.

Is is pretty charismatic and he said interesting things in his bible series. The problem is he doesn't back up a lot of his points and is for the same strategy of "High road" politics that got us here in the first place.

How retarded are you shills? There are plenty of things you can criticize Peterson for, but trying to push Peterson as some kind of uncharismatic moron is just beyond stupid.

Rabid idiot leftists made him popular by FREAKING OUT at him saying something normal and somewhat logical. Being a regular person with normal beliefs and ideas is out of style.

sarcasm is different from charisma.

Watch/read Maps of Meaning. It's his best shit and it's free. I think it's quite useful for people to understand their own mythological affinities from the point of view of a clinical psychologist.

>as some kind of uncharismatic moron is just beyond stupid.

somewhere I read that when he left Harward, some of his female students started to cry...

you must be one of those

/thread
OP is a faggot
>Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures?
Of course not faggot. Why do you think he's popular and necessary? Considering you have a muslim mayor of London and a roastie PM, you need fatherly guidance more than we do.
>in all fields til this bong does his homework

Look, faggot.

anti-peterson shills are out of control lately

slide thread.

>Its another character assassination of Peterson.

NEXT

Why does it make you so baffled that people who come here don’t approve of his cuckservative fence sitting autism? His denial of white identity? His avoidance to debate or even talk to anyone on the alt right? He’s not espousing anything that hasn’t been said before buddy, but keep tossing those neetbux in daddy’s sack

>anti-peterson shills are out of control lately

stop crying.

nobody's gonna take away your new papa

Didn't say he's a moron. He's a mid tier intellectual with no great intellectual accomplishments. There are millions of guys like that all over the world. And if you think he's charismatic, you're probably an autistic little dweeb.

>How did this lower-middle tier midwit intellectual, with no charisma, a goofy appearance, and a Kermit the frog voice, become so popular? Nothing he says is particularly interesting and it isn't new.
>Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures? It's clear most of his followers are experiencing their missed father-son relationship through Peterson.

sure thing bud

Psychology isn't a science. Especially the psychology in which his maps of meaning serious is based. It's completely anti-empirical.

You know what’s pretty brainlet? Responding with condescension rather than arguments. Go lick papa’s asshole and buy his 1500$ carpet.

Another Jew telling people how to think and act, who'd thunk?

Why do i even come here any more

>Defending OP.

>cleaning your room is the most profound idea of the 21st century
I can't imagine how disgusting and ugly you cunts must look that you need some weird looking Kermit frog boomer to guide you. You must be weak and deficient.

Empirical is overrated.

Well you're an angry little tea drinker aren't you

And yet when he says logical, surface level things the Left freaks out and calls him a racist, sexist bigot.

He's showing people what a bunch rabid cunts they are for freaking out over dad advice.

This kind of OP is the kind of arrogant dude thinking he's smarter than a clinical psychologist when he has nothing to offer himself. Verdict: Go back to Plebbit.

>Psychology isn't a science. Especially the psychology in which his maps of meaning serious is based. It's completely anti-empirical.

Agree.

The only interesting stuff in his shit new book, which i read, wasting my time, was some pages in the beginning when he talks about evo psych...

>aeroplanes are overrated
Rememver to walk the next time you travel 1000 miles, and don't use maps.

Found you.
Bet you're fat, a manlet, and have never had a gf.

>
>Empirical is overrated.

Feminist detected

>thinking this is an impossible task

he's a good goy 4u

if you're going to reply, might as well sage.

Yeah I'm a feminist jordan peterson fan
we've got a logician on our hands

As if being a clinical psychologist is a hard thing...

lol.

psychology nowadays is mostly a female thing...except for evo psych.

>american and Canadian males

As opposed to your gay ass country that practically tried to assassinate the fucking guy for saying men and women aren't exactly the same.

>everyone who disagreees with me is a shill!!!11

men in their 20s and early 30s are so pathetic that they need an adult to tell them to clean their room and stop being hedonistic little bitches

When you spot these trends of targetted attacks it becomes quite obvious

Fuck off Shareblue

Are you just fucking sad all the time? It must suck being a scientist all the time and having no mystery to life and acting out life as a scientifically thinking organism way high up there in the intellectual hierarchy and always doing what's scientifically correct and never being wrong. Wow, what an insight into humanity you must have. It's almost as if truth itself has everything to do with science and nothing else ever.

if you want i can be your papa too? :)

What is your relationship with your father like?

I guess thats Sup Forums infected by generation zika. And just like always causality.

Soros-paid assholes should be shot with an AR-15

He is just the current year's Stefan Molyneux.

I see you're all reading from the same notes

Sick script bro. Your employers really understand the thought process around.

British asshole leftist shill

i need daddy kermit to tell me to get a job and have kids

shut up inbreed bastard. you are disappointing your papa

Jewish plant to promote Individualism and Our Enlightenment Values

Mystery in life is fine, as long as you keep it in the realm of mystery and not bring into the realm of science. Which is what Peterson is doing, making positivist claims with a system of thought that does not function like science.

>everyone that hurts me delicate feelings is a left winger
Do you check under your bed for left wingers every night?

Love my father. Taught me how to hunt, fish, work with tools, drive, etc... Built a cabin with him. Had my first beer with him. I consider him a role model and friend. He and my mother are happily married and have been since they were on their early twenties.

You have to go back.

Why are you among the ranks of (((shills)))?

>psychologist
Jungian philosophy isn't a hard science with objective truths.

Your skull can be my beer cup. What about I go and shoot your daddy Soros in the stomach and liveleak his death? No more salary for you, subhuman scum.

A lot of people grew up without father figures, those people just supplant it with Jordan Peterson.

I mean these shills used basically the exact same MO a short while back against Molyneux

As do you, since you're living on stolen land.

kek

>inbreed dumbass cant accept the fact that some people can reason with their own minds,

>creates conspiracy to make himself feel good and keep feeding his shity myth and/or authority

So why do you live vicariously through online father figures?

>not teaching yourself all that stuff
>not drinking your first beer with wolves
>being this much of a soyboy

> Do American and Canadian males (his main audience), and I would add the anglo-centric world as a whole, not have proper father figures?
Yes. Children born out of wedlock is up and so is divorce rates of married couples with children. And it goes without saying single motherhood is up. An alarmingly large number of kids are in single parent homes. So your hypothesis seems feasible.

A good Soros-paid leftist is a dead Soros-paid leftist

Maybe we are just the normal people and you are the internet cult members..maybe..

Ah! Fedora fag. Gotcha. Enjoy your Sam Harris videos. Don't worry about things that humanity cannot possibly understand, because you already understand them. No need to think about it. Make sure to attack anyone who does.

>living on stolen land
You cannot steal land from nomads...
And if anything it is conquered land, if you want it; come and take it.

> (You)
>Your skull can be my beer cup. What about I go and shoot your daddy Soros in the stomach and liveleak his death? No more salary for you, subhuman scum.

kek

>wannabe viking

>morbidly obese in real wife

>muslims fuck his sister and mother while he writes on Sup Forums

Actually, I grew up without a mother figure, but I still tend to watch Jordan Peterson's videos. They're quite interesting and give you knowledge on how the system works, dominance hierarchy's for example. With enough knowledge of them, you could figure a way how to get to the top without trying. Something Peterson has already done in life with his knowledge.

>Be shitty university professor in Canada
>Push the books you've written like a drug dealer pushes pills
>Fail people for not buying your textbook
>Attract a bunch of edgy internet kids that lack father figures

WE WUZ CHARISMA N SHIIIIEEEET

i believe you're right in your assertion that he isn't an exceptional academic, and that he is slightly goofy in appearance and voice, but he obviously has a lot of charisma, and it doesn't really matter that much that has nothing entirely original to say - what's important is that many people find his "father-figure-by-proxy" thing helpful and that's alright. nothing he is doing seems insidious in any way - if people are willing to pay a bit of money for content that has the potential to help him then that's a good thing. if his message does nothing for you then you can ignore it. i just don't understand why people actively dislike him.

>stolen land
Won, not stolen.

>meme flag
>"lol"
You definitely shouldn't be talking about things being easy or hard.

Pushed by the kikes as subversion.

Well, I mean if agreeing with someone's point of view makes you a cult member but you're really grasping at straws shill.

>Jewish plant to remind us to think for ourselves and not trust Jews and their lies

Listen Jordan is overrated but he's really the only guy outspoken enough to really discuss it while appealing to the masses which ends up making him pretty popular.

He literally just filled in the gap for young men who grew up in single mother house holds or for some reason had father issues. That's it.

Moleneux is an actual fraud and pseudo intellectual. Peterson is a legitimate thinker, as I have stated, but his thinking is lower-mid tier at best in his field. There is a substantial amount of better thinkers than him, that popularize similar ideas. Roger scruton, french new right thinkers, and a various assortment of Christian reactionaries. All more original and sophisticated.

>if you want it; come and take it.
No need, your Prime Minister is busy giving it away